Mini Atlantic Urban Essence Getaway: Beach Photoshoot Alongside Pilus In Addition To Makeup Details!

My fiance late started a novel job!! I'm SO happy for him. (side note: promise I'm next) Anyway, inwards betwixt the onetime project too novel one, nosotros decided to caput downwards to Atlantic City for a yoke days since it has been agency also long! Naturally, I played too posed some on the beach. Read on for some photoshoot pictures, addition pilus too makeup details!

DAY 1
 We genuinely went to Atlantic City for a Music Festival Tommie's friends lay together. It was genuinely nice. We started out on a roof overstep listening to music too taking inwards some stunning views.


 After the afternoon music session was over, nosotros hung out on the beach for a chip earlier going to dinner. We ate at Margaritaville, which was a far walk on the boardwalk from our hotel, only I beloved the topic too their cheese curds. When nosotros got there, I discovered they changed the bill of fare too no longer had cheese curds. Bummer. Dinner was all the same quite delicious! I got a cheeseburger...in paradise (see what I did there? LOL)

at Margaritaville
The clothing I wore for the outset twenty-four hr catamenia past times Lilly Pulitzer is a "Marlowe" manner clothing inwards the impress "Resort White A Mermaid's Tail" I beloved the detailed coral reefs every bit good every bit the tails on this one.

 This was bit twenty-four hr catamenia hair. For any reason, my twenty-four hr catamenia 1 launder twenty-four hr catamenia was non the best. Bad twenty-four hr catamenia 1 pilus equates to non the best twenty-four hr catamenia 2 only I didn't accept fourth dimension to launder my pilus again. Despite non having my best pilus twenty-four hr catamenia ever, I did non permit it halt me from enjoying myself!


DAY 2

So here's the affair virtually this trip. We were alone going to rest overnight only decided to rest an extra day. I was non planning on washing my pilus spell there, thus I did non select the proper pilus products to launder it with. I mean, that makes sense, right? Well, our outset twenty-four hr catamenia at that topographic point nosotros were on a roof overstep too at that topographic point was crazy wind, addition rattling windy on the beach. The frizz inwards my pilus was thus out of control. I tried using extra product, too fifty-fifty Tommie's hairspray to ready it, only it ultimately made it worse the destination of the day.

The adjacent twenty-four hr catamenia I had 2 choices: launder my damn pilus or bargain amongst it inwards a messy bun. Well, messy buns practice non cute beach pictures make, thus I washed it. Unprepared. I didn't fifty-fifty accept conditioner on me! What I did accept was a jounce of Josie Maran Argan Oil Body Butter (my favorite) After rinsing my pilus amongst lots on H2O too no shampoo or co-wash, I used the trunk butter every bit my conditioner/leave inwards too applied it using the "seaweed method" technique. I was pleasantly surprised amongst how soft my pilus felt too how fast it absorbed. Next, I used bit twenty-four hr catamenia pilus products that I usually practice non similar on moisture hair, only again, they were all I had. I went inwards with Briogeo Rosarco Milk next, which I usually role every bit a bit twenty-four hr catamenia refresher spray. I applied this to my moisture pilus for UV protection against the sun. I thus used Jessicurl Oil Blend, which was the 1 production I practice similar on moisture hair, too followed upward amongst Briogeo Curl Charisma Gel. The Briogeo Gel is a low-cal concur too I usually beloved theatre concur gels on moisture hair. Again, I used what I had amongst me too hoped for the best. Since I was non virtually to role a terry stuff towel on my hair, I had to sacrifice a hotel pillowcase to role inwards house of a pilus towel. It worked rattling well, only I all the same experience sort of bad virtually soaking the pillowcase amongst H2O too pilus product. I did hang it nicely to dry.  I air dried it for a few hours only it was getting belatedly too my roots were all the same wet, thus spell nosotros are at "doing things I usually don't do", I took the hotel blow dryer amongst no diffuser too dried my roots a bit. At to the lowest degree the Briogeo Rosarco Milk was a oestrus protectant! I thus finished upward amongst Tommie's non curly daughter method approved pilus spray for extra humidity protection. Was this my best launder twenty-four hr catamenia ever? Absolutely no. But my pilus did come upward out a lot amend than I idea it would, too to a greater extent than importantly, Tommie too I had a genuinely bully fourth dimension inwards Atlantic City!

I had a lot of fun hanging out too splashing a chip inwards the ocean.

This clothing is Lilly Pulitzer inwards the "LaJolla" manner inwards the impress "Raz Berry Lobsters inwards Love" This manner is 1 of my all fourth dimension favorite fits! I beloved that it is non also flowy or loose, the sleeve length is beak perfection too I adore the deep "U" neckline.



MAKEUP DETAILS
Here is all the makeup I wore:

-Tatcha The Silk Canvas Face Primer
-Doll 10 Beauty Hydragel Foundation inwards LIGHT
-Tarte Shape Tape Foundation inwards LIGHT
-It Cosmetics bronzer too blush from the "Your Most Beautiful You™ Anti-Aging Matte Bronzer, Radiance Luminizer & Brightening Blush Palette"
-Wander Beauty Lip Crayon inwards Island Hop
-Grande Cosmetics Lash Primer amongst Laura Geller Beauty Lash Boss Mascara on top
-Wander Beauty Micro Brow Pencil inwards Blonde
-Wander Beauty Liquid Eyeshadow inwards Gilded Rose
-Doll 10 Beauty Finishing Touch Powder
-Doll 10 Beauty Hydralux liners inwards NOIR too BRIGHTEN UP on waterlines



That's it! It went super fast, nosotros stayed upward agency afterwards than I'm used to too it took me a adept 3 days to select handgrip of upward on my sleep, only nosotros had such a bully fourth dimension too it was a much needed quick getaway!


-If you lot similar my blog, delight subscribe?
-Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!



-Diane





































Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Vacation Twenty-Four Hr Menstruum I Hair, Makeup, Outfit Pics/Photoshoot

Penelitian Materi Tekstil Dengan Mikroskop

Curly Wavy ...Blow Out?