Great Launder 24-Hour Interval Amongst Olaplex In Addition To More, Beach Sunset Pics
Time is FLYING! On Saturday's launder day, I realized it has been most a calendar month since I've done an Olaplex No 3 treatment! Of course of report I had to boundary on that correct away in addition to also mixed around holy grails, one-time favorites in addition to newness. I was real happy amongst my results! We also went to hang out at the beach Sat thus of course, that is where nosotros took pics! Read on for more.
HAIR DETAILS
This is everything I used for the wash:
I applied Olaplex No 3 on dry out pilus in addition to left it inward a fleck over an hr spell I worked out. If yous desire to a greater extent than information on Olaplex No 3 in addition to curly hair, cheque out the video I did HERE.
When I washed, I used the Curlsmith Conditioning Wash which is ane of my all fourth dimension favorite co-washes ever. Not entirely does it build clean my pilus in addition to odour incredible, it leaves my curls beyond moisturized, shiny in addition to has no bad ingredients within whatsoever. I followed upwards amongst Be Kekoa Be Lola Deep Treatment. This is around other truly build clean production in addition to industrial plant beautifully. See my review on that HERE.
Styling wise, I've been enjoying the Boucleme Conditioner every bit a move out in. I applied using the "seaweed technique" My review of the Boucleme products is coming upwards existent soon. The IGK No More Blow is a production I am notwithstanding testing in addition to volition verbalise to a greater extent than most soon. It doesn't have got all ideal ingredients, but promises upwards to 46% faster air dry out time. I'm notwithstanding trying to figure it out earlier forming an sentiment thus rest tuned. I followed amongst Raw Curls Anti-Frizz Spray, which I applied real heavy handed in addition to Jessicurl Oil Blend in addition to Spiralicious. The pilus simply adores these final three.
After the move out inward in addition to IGK spray on my roots, I applied everything else amongst my pilus flipped over in addition to thus scrunched, but pilus upwards inward the Original Moxie VersalTowel for a spell in addition to and thus air dried completely.
BEACH
It has been tape breaking hot inward New York the by few days. I gladly volition have got this over Winter in addition to snow, every bit long every bit my AC is working. ;) As much every bit I honey going to the beach vivid in addition to early on to lay nether my umbrella amongst SPF, lately I've been enjoying going inward the level in addition to relaxing afterwards dinner since it gets a piffling cooler, the heaven is GORGEOUS every bit the Sun is setting, in addition to it is significantly less crowded.
OUTFIT DETAILS
This is a Lilly Pulitzer dress, of course! This is truly a kids wearing clothing inward XL in addition to I went to the tailor to larn it taken inward because it was agency flowy on me. I honey the off the shoulder await because it shows my shoulders but notwithstanding hides the parts of my arms I despise. I went amongst this because the adult dresses the impress came inward simply sadly didn't excite me. information technology also came out inward a romper but I don't create rompers. They're non my affair at all. The impress is called "Tortuga Time" in addition to it is ane of my all fourth dimension favorite prints. I LOVE blues in addition to also LOVE turtles thus it was perfect. I also have got this impress inward a brusque sleeve casual shirt (I forgot the mode name, mayhap the "Etta") in addition to also injure upwards amongst it inward a popover sweatshirt. The necklace is a bluish pump in addition to silvery turtle Tommie got me final twelvemonth inward Wildwood for nether 5 dollars! Finally, the comfy in addition to cute turquoise sandals amongst the seashell accent are from Aerosoles a few years ago. I honey Aerosoles they brand such cute in addition to comfy shoes!
Of course of report I HAD to pose amongst the turtle railings wearing a turtle dress!
If yous similar my blog, delight subscribe?
-Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!
disclaimer: Not endorsed or sponsored. No monetary compensation received. All reviews in addition to thoughts expressed are my own, honest opinions, every bit always.
-Diane
HAIR DETAILS
This is everything I used for the wash:
- Pre Treatment: Olaplex No 3
- Cleanser: Curlsmith conditioning wash
- Conditioner/Mask: Be Kekoa move Lola deep treatment
- Stylers: Boucleme conditioner (as a move out in), IGK Hair No More Blow (roots only), Raw Curls anti-frizz spray, Jessicurl stone oil blend, Jessicurl spiralicious gel
I applied Olaplex No 3 on dry out pilus in addition to left it inward a fleck over an hr spell I worked out. If yous desire to a greater extent than information on Olaplex No 3 in addition to curly hair, cheque out the video I did HERE.
When I washed, I used the Curlsmith Conditioning Wash which is ane of my all fourth dimension favorite co-washes ever. Not entirely does it build clean my pilus in addition to odour incredible, it leaves my curls beyond moisturized, shiny in addition to has no bad ingredients within whatsoever. I followed upwards amongst Be Kekoa Be Lola Deep Treatment. This is around other truly build clean production in addition to industrial plant beautifully. See my review on that HERE.
Styling wise, I've been enjoying the Boucleme Conditioner every bit a move out in. I applied using the "seaweed technique" My review of the Boucleme products is coming upwards existent soon. The IGK No More Blow is a production I am notwithstanding testing in addition to volition verbalise to a greater extent than most soon. It doesn't have got all ideal ingredients, but promises upwards to 46% faster air dry out time. I'm notwithstanding trying to figure it out earlier forming an sentiment thus rest tuned. I followed amongst Raw Curls Anti-Frizz Spray, which I applied real heavy handed in addition to Jessicurl Oil Blend in addition to Spiralicious. The pilus simply adores these final three.
After the move out inward in addition to IGK spray on my roots, I applied everything else amongst my pilus flipped over in addition to thus scrunched, but pilus upwards inward the Original Moxie VersalTowel for a spell in addition to and thus air dried completely.
BEACH
It has been tape breaking hot inward New York the by few days. I gladly volition have got this over Winter in addition to snow, every bit long every bit my AC is working. ;) As much every bit I honey going to the beach vivid in addition to early on to lay nether my umbrella amongst SPF, lately I've been enjoying going inward the level in addition to relaxing afterwards dinner since it gets a piffling cooler, the heaven is GORGEOUS every bit the Sun is setting, in addition to it is significantly less crowded.
OUTFIT DETAILS
This is a Lilly Pulitzer dress, of course! This is truly a kids wearing clothing inward XL in addition to I went to the tailor to larn it taken inward because it was agency flowy on me. I honey the off the shoulder await because it shows my shoulders but notwithstanding hides the parts of my arms I despise. I went amongst this because the adult dresses the impress came inward simply sadly didn't excite me. information technology also came out inward a romper but I don't create rompers. They're non my affair at all. The impress is called "Tortuga Time" in addition to it is ane of my all fourth dimension favorite prints. I LOVE blues in addition to also LOVE turtles thus it was perfect. I also have got this impress inward a brusque sleeve casual shirt (I forgot the mode name, mayhap the "Etta") in addition to also injure upwards amongst it inward a popover sweatshirt. The necklace is a bluish pump in addition to silvery turtle Tommie got me final twelvemonth inward Wildwood for nether 5 dollars! Finally, the comfy in addition to cute turquoise sandals amongst the seashell accent are from Aerosoles a few years ago. I honey Aerosoles they brand such cute in addition to comfy shoes!
Of course of report I HAD to pose amongst the turtle railings wearing a turtle dress!
-Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!
disclaimer: Not endorsed or sponsored. No monetary compensation received. All reviews in addition to thoughts expressed are my own, honest opinions, every bit always.
-Diane









































Komentar
Posting Komentar