Doll Ten Beauty Cheek Postage Stamp Blush
Blush is a makeup detail that is small-scale even in addition to therefore makes a huge departure ane time applied. If, similar me, sometimes you lot combat amongst blush application, Doll 10 Beauty is hither to salvage the 24-hour interval amongst their novel Cheek Stamp Blushes! Read on for more.
Here is what Doll 10 says almost the product:
"Put a Stamp inwards your Blush Routine! Cheek Stamp is a long-wearing blush amongst a revolutionary, built-in jumbo sponge applicator. Formulated amongst pulverization to cream technology, giving you lot weightless color amongst a velvety soft finish. The unique, hydrating texture gives you lot the remain of a pulverization amongst the fresh, natural await of a cream, in addition to therefore it volition never await dry out or cakey blending correct in! Great for the doll on-the-go, this easy-to-use blush allows for a quick application. Doll 10’s Cheek Stamp is for anyone who wants to laissez passer their cheeks a natural, gorgeous flush. Great for all peel types in addition to complexions. All you lot involve to exercise is Stamp & Go! Made inwards Italy."
The blush comes inwards 2 shades: "Blush Me" which is a pretty rose in addition to "Cheeky Vibes" which is a berry/light plum shade.
I admit, I'm non an skillful at applying blush. Do I swirl it? Do I apply it inwards a line? At my apple? Under my cheekbones? So anything that tin brand applying blush easier I am all about. The cistron is where it's at amongst these blushes. The circumference of the sponge applicator is the perfect circle to apply but the correct total onto the cheeks without taking upward likewise much cheek space. The sponge allows the actual paint to adhere to the confront effortlessly. If you lot involve to a greater extent than product, Just dip the sponge into the cap where the pulverization lives.
Stamping it onto the cheeks is easy, in addition to fun! Once stamped, I piece of job my index in addition to middle fingers to gently blend the blush out a chip in addition to therefore at that topographic point are no harsh circle edges. You don't fifty-fifty involve a brush amongst these!! I apply my finishing pulverization on transcend in addition to I'm goodness to go. I actually similar the consistency of the blush formula how it becomes ane amongst my peel in addition to ane time blended looks in addition to therefore seamless.
Longevity wise, I cause got combo in addition to petroleum prone skin. My cheeks taste blush every bit a frequent in addition to tasty snack. Though this formula does non wearable all 24-hour interval long on my cheeks (it's seldom blushes do), they exercise wearable for a goodness vi hours or in addition to therefore earlier I uncovering fading. Plus, it's in addition to therefore slow to reapply if I involve to it is non a large deal.
Both shades are real pretty. You tin gear upward up the color if you lot desire to in addition to also piece of job them on your lips in addition to eyes.
Pictures below taken amongst front end photographic telly camera on iPhoneX nigh window for natural light. Raining in addition to real cloudy outside, sadly. No edits, photoshop, etc etc
Overall, I mean value it is difficult to run into novel innovations inwards blush in addition to Doll 10 Beauty pulled it off amongst their Cheek Stamps! If you lot desire a blush that is slow to piece of job in addition to reapply amongst a actually squeamish experience to the formula, cheque these out!
-If you lot similar my blog, delight subscribe?
-Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!
disclaimer: products sent for review consideration. no monetary compensation received. no sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions every bit always.
-Diane
Here is what Doll 10 says almost the product:
"Put a Stamp inwards your Blush Routine! Cheek Stamp is a long-wearing blush amongst a revolutionary, built-in jumbo sponge applicator. Formulated amongst pulverization to cream technology, giving you lot weightless color amongst a velvety soft finish. The unique, hydrating texture gives you lot the remain of a pulverization amongst the fresh, natural await of a cream, in addition to therefore it volition never await dry out or cakey blending correct in! Great for the doll on-the-go, this easy-to-use blush allows for a quick application. Doll 10’s Cheek Stamp is for anyone who wants to laissez passer their cheeks a natural, gorgeous flush. Great for all peel types in addition to complexions. All you lot involve to exercise is Stamp & Go! Made inwards Italy."
The blush comes inwards 2 shades: "Blush Me" which is a pretty rose in addition to "Cheeky Vibes" which is a berry/light plum shade.
I admit, I'm non an skillful at applying blush. Do I swirl it? Do I apply it inwards a line? At my apple? Under my cheekbones? So anything that tin brand applying blush easier I am all about. The cistron is where it's at amongst these blushes. The circumference of the sponge applicator is the perfect circle to apply but the correct total onto the cheeks without taking upward likewise much cheek space. The sponge allows the actual paint to adhere to the confront effortlessly. If you lot involve to a greater extent than product, Just dip the sponge into the cap where the pulverization lives.
Stamping it onto the cheeks is easy, in addition to fun! Once stamped, I piece of job my index in addition to middle fingers to gently blend the blush out a chip in addition to therefore at that topographic point are no harsh circle edges. You don't fifty-fifty involve a brush amongst these!! I apply my finishing pulverization on transcend in addition to I'm goodness to go. I actually similar the consistency of the blush formula how it becomes ane amongst my peel in addition to ane time blended looks in addition to therefore seamless.
Longevity wise, I cause got combo in addition to petroleum prone skin. My cheeks taste blush every bit a frequent in addition to tasty snack. Though this formula does non wearable all 24-hour interval long on my cheeks (it's seldom blushes do), they exercise wearable for a goodness vi hours or in addition to therefore earlier I uncovering fading. Plus, it's in addition to therefore slow to reapply if I involve to it is non a large deal.
Both shades are real pretty. You tin gear upward up the color if you lot desire to in addition to also piece of job them on your lips in addition to eyes.
![]() |
| no flash - cheeky vibes, blush me |
![]() |
| flash - cheek vibes, blush me |
![]() |
| no flash - cheeky vibes, blush me |
![]() |
| flash - cheeky vibes, blush me |
Pictures below taken amongst front end photographic telly camera on iPhoneX nigh window for natural light. Raining in addition to real cloudy outside, sadly. No edits, photoshop, etc etc
Foundation in addition to Concealer but No Blush
![]() |
| blush me |
![]() |
| cheeky vibes |
![]() |
| cheeky vibes also on lips |
![]() |
| cheeky vibes also on lips |
Overall, I mean value it is difficult to run into novel innovations inwards blush in addition to Doll 10 Beauty pulled it off amongst their Cheek Stamps! If you lot desire a blush that is slow to piece of job in addition to reapply amongst a actually squeamish experience to the formula, cheque these out!
-If you lot similar my blog, delight subscribe?
-Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!
disclaimer: products sent for review consideration. no monetary compensation received. no sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions every bit always.
-Diane












Komentar
Posting Komentar