Colourpop Lux Lipsticks Together With Coupon!
I mean value of all the makeup I air current upwards with, novel lipstick may real good excite me the most. I didn't purchase these for myself, it was a belated birthday gift, non a PR sample. Today I am reviewing too swatching vi of the novel Lux Lipsticks past times ColourPop! I genuinely exclusively got iv of them, but my best friend, Corrine, told me I tin sack totally sweat on too swatch the 2 she got for all you lot guys! Read on for more.
ColourPop is becoming ane of my favorite brands for fun, colored cosmetics. They are SUPER affordable (and I every bit good convey a coupon at the bottom of this!) too such bang-up quality! A win-win!! I've said this countless times on here, bullet style, traditional favorites are my real favorite kinds of lipsticks. They are slowly to role too apply. When I heard ColourPop was coming out amongst their own, I was THRILLED.
There are a full of 24 shades too the build says that they are "Enriched amongst our LUX Blend of butters, this creamy-matte, long wearing lipstick glides on the peel for intense pigmentation inward shades made for every peel tone."
The formulas are SUPER pigmented too quite long wearing! In fact, ane of the colors I swatched on my mitt genuinely stained my mitt through multiple mitt washes, going to bed for the night, a function out too a shower!! They experience comfortable on the lips, non super drying at all, but every bit good non the near moisturizing lipsticks ever. Most matte complete lipsticks are non moisturizing too hence that beingness said, they felt amend on my lips than I expected. They are to a greater extent than moisturizing to me than the brand's matte Lippie Stix if you lot are familiar amongst those.
The cistron is a gorgeous rose golden color amongst niggling stars on the bottom too on the actual bullet itself, at that spot are to a greater extent than stars! Necessary? Nope. Cute every bit heck!? Absolutely.
As for colors, if you lot know me you lot in all probability know I vesture pinks, to a greater extent than pinks too every bit good pinks. I similar what I like. :) I practice convey 2 not-so-pinks hither every bit well, thank you lot to Corrine.
ColourPop vs Kylie Cosmetics?
I was genuinely curious if the ColourPop "Stone Fox" would survive similar to the Kylie Cosmetics "Infatuation" Silver Series lipstick I got late (see that review here) because I am SO inward beloved amongst that color. After I swatched them side past times side, you lot tin sack encounter they are DIFFERENT colors. Both pretty, but non fifty-fifty around the same.
Since ColourPop too Kylie Cosmetics are manufactured inward the same place, if you lot are curious how the formulas compare, they are similar inward longevity, comofortable vesture on the lips, too pigmentation. The biggest departure to me is that the Kylie Cosmetics lippies odour sweeter, too every bit good the Kylie complete is a natural satin/slight glossy too ColourPop Lux Lipsticks are matte.
Overall, for $7 each, the pigmentation, colors too longevity of these ColourPop Lux Lipsticks are fantastic!!! I highly recommend giving at to the lowest degree ane a try!
SAVE 20%
For 20% off your outset ColourPop order, store through THIS LINK
(note: referral link that gives me $10 to their site every bit good amongst use.)
If you lot similar my blog, delight subscribe?
-Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!
disclaimer: products purchased past times me...well, my friend actually. either way, they were non sent to me gratis from the brand. no monetary compensation received. no sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions every bit always.
-Diane
ColourPop is becoming ane of my favorite brands for fun, colored cosmetics. They are SUPER affordable (and I every bit good convey a coupon at the bottom of this!) too such bang-up quality! A win-win!! I've said this countless times on here, bullet style, traditional favorites are my real favorite kinds of lipsticks. They are slowly to role too apply. When I heard ColourPop was coming out amongst their own, I was THRILLED.
There are a full of 24 shades too the build says that they are "Enriched amongst our LUX Blend of butters, this creamy-matte, long wearing lipstick glides on the peel for intense pigmentation inward shades made for every peel tone."
The formulas are SUPER pigmented too quite long wearing! In fact, ane of the colors I swatched on my mitt genuinely stained my mitt through multiple mitt washes, going to bed for the night, a function out too a shower!! They experience comfortable on the lips, non super drying at all, but every bit good non the near moisturizing lipsticks ever. Most matte complete lipsticks are non moisturizing too hence that beingness said, they felt amend on my lips than I expected. They are to a greater extent than moisturizing to me than the brand's matte Lippie Stix if you lot are familiar amongst those.
The cistron is a gorgeous rose golden color amongst niggling stars on the bottom too on the actual bullet itself, at that spot are to a greater extent than stars! Necessary? Nope. Cute every bit heck!? Absolutely.
As for colors, if you lot know me you lot in all probability know I vesture pinks, to a greater extent than pinks too every bit good pinks. I similar what I like. :) I practice convey 2 not-so-pinks hither every bit well, thank you lot to Corrine.
![]() |
| no flash |
![]() |
| flash |
![]() |
| no flash |
![]() |
| flash |
Stone Fox
"Pale Creamy Pink"
A beautiful calorie-free pinkish shade.
Lay Over
"Medium Rosey Beige"
This is ane of Corrine's shades. Sorry I don't encounter rosey anything inward this color. I don't similar it, but I know it volition human face bang-up amongst her coloring.
Money Side Up
"Bubblegum Pink"
A perfect, classic, cool toned pink.
Still Crazy
"Mauvey Pink"
This is the other shade Corrine picked out. It's non a truthful pinkish to me, I encounter some dark-brown tones inward it which is simply non my thing, personally.
This is the other shade Corrine picked out. It's non a truthful pinkish to me, I encounter some dark-brown tones inward it which is simply non my thing, personally.
Humble Pie
"Hot Pink"
Bright, bluish based pinkish perfection.
Sitting Pretty
"Muted Fuchsia"
Not certain I would ever role muted inward the description of this gorgeous color. This is a bright, fun pretty purpley-pink too perfect for 2018's "Pantone Color of the Year"
ColourPop vs Kylie Cosmetics?
I was genuinely curious if the ColourPop "Stone Fox" would survive similar to the Kylie Cosmetics "Infatuation" Silver Series lipstick I got late (see that review here) because I am SO inward beloved amongst that color. After I swatched them side past times side, you lot tin sack encounter they are DIFFERENT colors. Both pretty, but non fifty-fifty around the same.
![]() |
| Kylie "Infatuation", ColourPop "Stone Fox" - no flash |
![]() |
| Kylie "Infatuation", ColourPop "Stone Fox" - flash |
Since ColourPop too Kylie Cosmetics are manufactured inward the same place, if you lot are curious how the formulas compare, they are similar inward longevity, comofortable vesture on the lips, too pigmentation. The biggest departure to me is that the Kylie Cosmetics lippies odour sweeter, too every bit good the Kylie complete is a natural satin/slight glossy too ColourPop Lux Lipsticks are matte.
Overall, for $7 each, the pigmentation, colors too longevity of these ColourPop Lux Lipsticks are fantastic!!! I highly recommend giving at to the lowest degree ane a try!
SAVE 20%
For 20% off your outset ColourPop order, store through THIS LINK
(note: referral link that gives me $10 to their site every bit good amongst use.)
If you lot similar my blog, delight subscribe?
-Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!
disclaimer: products purchased past times me...well, my friend actually. either way, they were non sent to me gratis from the brand. no monetary compensation received. no sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions every bit always.
-Diane













Komentar
Posting Komentar