Briogeo Dearest Wet Deep Conditioning Mask

Briogeo's Don't Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask is likely my favorite mask across the board, too it has been for years. When I constitute out that at that topographic point is a new, express edition Honey Moisture version of this mask, inward the best pilus aid packaging of all time, I couldn't await to receive it! Read on for my thoughts!

CLICK HERE to store Briogeo amongst a discount!



Info from the brand:

"Who It's For:  Those amongst dry, damaged, chemically-treated, and/or lifeless hair.
 

What It Is: Our bestselling mask for dry out damaged hair, straightaway infused amongst organic, unpasteurized love for intense moisture.
Give Back: We are partnering amongst Bees for Development, a non-profit arrangement whose mission is to alleviate poverty through sustainable beekeeping. Briogeo is funding a exceptional projection inward Republic of Ghana to back upwards small-scale woman someone cashew farmers, helping them to integrate apiculture into their farming practices. The affect this programme volition receive got to the community is great; Integrating apiculture volition yield a larger crop, allow the community to harvest valuable products similar love & beeswax too enable the community to back upwards themselves too their families.
Safe For:

Color treated, keratin treated, chemically-treated, too relaxed hair.

What It Does: Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask is harnessing honey’s natural humectant properties for fifty-fifty to a greater extent than wet inward this golden reboot. Formulated amongst unpasteurized, organic honey, it delivers too retains intense wet land strengthening pilus for healthy, lustrous locks.
"

 I love the cute love bear! He is the same size, 8oz, every bit the sum size of the master copy mask tub, but means cuter! I've had no issues squeezing his breadbasket to dispense the production out into my hand.

This version of the mask has a dissimilar scent than the original. This 1 has a warm, love vanilla amber similar fragrance to it. I bask the smell, but create similar the master copy scent a flake more. It's a personal preference.


I honor this version to hold out fifty-fifty to a greater extent than strong than the original. A trivial flake goes a long way, fifty-fifty for my super dry, frizzy hair, hence it should final me a while. My pilus feels hence soft too shiny later using, too I notice a squeamish growth inward manageability. This version has to a greater extent than humectants than the original, but besides has to a greater extent than forms of protein, which I idea was interesting. I've used the mask in 1 lawsuit a calendar week for iii weeks some now, both amongst a rut cap too besides on it's own, varying anywhere from leaving it inward fifteen minutes to a one-half threescore minutes earlier rinsing completely. I'm quite pleased amongst the results.

At this time, I can't option amongst version of Don't Despair, Repair I similar better. I've been using the master copy for years too even hence entirely used this 1 a few times. I'm going to popular off along to role this 1 weekly for a land now.

Pics amongst taken nether a band lite amongst my iphone X. My iphone photographic tv camera is busted hence the pictures aren't the greatest. But GOOD NEWS. I but got the iphone xi Pro every bit an early on Xmas gift, hence pictures from straightaway on volition hold out a whole lot amend again!

Also, I know I needed a reduce desperately inward these pictures. My hubby trimmed my pilus later I saw them too saw how scraggly my ends were.

I've besides been stretching out my curls to elongate them to a greater extent than into waves lately.
VIDEO REVIEW
https://youtu.be/_qhIbeM-5jU


Overall, I intend the Honey Moisture Don't Despair, Repair Mask is a must receive if you lot receive got whatsoever form of pilus concerns from frizz, to dryness, to color treated, chemic treated too beyond.

CLICK HERE to store Briogeo amongst a discount!
 

-If you lot similar my blog, delight subscribe? 
-Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store! 

disclaimer:  production sent for review consideration. no compensation. non endorsed or sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions every bit always. 

-Diane












Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Macam Macam Lipit Jahitan

New Years Flush Pilus & Makeup Of The Day!

Hair & Makeup For My Birthday Political Party + Hateful Solar Daytime Two & Three Hair!