Benefit Cosmetics Forehead Collection: Four Products Reviewed
If you lot beloved beauty together with are on social media, I intend you'd convey to hold upward hiding nether a stone to non convey heard almost the huge launch of Benefit Cosmetics novel Brow Collection! It was the biggest launch inwards the brand's history. Tons of of import beauty influencers went to Vegas for the launch together with since together with thence they've been showing the products together with I couldn't hold off to attempt out approximately of them! I of late got my hands on a few thence hither are my ain thoughts on them. Continue reading for more.
Before starting, I only convey to tell I really exercise bask Benefit Cosmetics! I don't beak almost nearly every bit much every bit I should, specially because approximately of their products I exercise accomplish for quite often! Maybe I should exercise a Benefit favorites blog??
Now dorsum to the brows. I am fortunate, I really don't convey the worst brows inwards the world, but my forehead hairs are rattling low-cal together with exercise to approximately nervous anxiety tick I convey where I rub the ends of my eyebrows if I larn upset (why exercise I exercise this!?) my tails are getting thence thin.
Whenever I exercise my brows, it makes a huge departure on my face. My brows are definitely sisters together with non twins, they are non identical together with I experience similar no affair what, I'll never convey those absolutely perfect "instagram brows", but these products exercise gear upward them await significantly better. Also, in 1 lawsuit a calendar month I sit down through the torturous hurting of getting the shape threaded, together with they ever looks thence much ameliorate in 1 lawsuit that is done. I pluck the strays inwards between.
The four Benefit Product products I am reviewing today, iii of them I really scored every bit costless samples!
I am obsessed amongst the packaging of these forehead products. The pretty argent tubes together with pencils amongst pinkish writing together with fifty-fifty the cardboard they come upward inwards amongst the cute Lady Magicians. Love it!!
Here are my eyebrows amongst no forehead production inwards them
(I too convey on no undereye concealer since I used this pictures of late too for a concealer review. multi tasking!)
BROWVO! Conditioning Brow Primer
They Say: It’s a forehead RE-appearing human activeness amongst this nutrient-rich eyebrow primer! Worn lone BROWVO! conditions & smooths brows. Worn every bit a primer it enhances & extends the apparel of other forehead products. This conditioning formula contains keratin & soy proteins known to assist brows await THICKER, HEALTHIER & FULLER
I Say: I haven't been using it long plenty to tell it made a departure inwards the thickness together with fullness, but I volition study dorsum on that thence remain tuned. I never knew I needed a forehead primer until I got this! It does gear upward whatever forehead production I apparel on top, Benefit or not, apparel all solar daytime together with non budge fifty-fifty inwards humid weather, together with fifty-fifty through taking naps.
ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-gel Color
They Say: Brush on rich, buildable color! This all-in-one eyebrow cream-gel easily fills, sculpts together with defines brows. Plus the built-in hard-angled brush magically converts to a full-size brush for precise command & effortless application! 24 Hour Waterproof Wear!
I Say: I purpose shade 1. I really similar this production a lot. It wears all solar daytime without smudging (even without the primer), fifty-fifty inwards rut together with humidity. I was really able to shape together with sculpt my brows nicely amongst the gear upward inwards brush. It was slow to use. The brush within makes it super convenient for travel. My brows didn't await harsh or scary, only defined together with nicely arched.
Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel
They Say: Our cult-favorite gimme brow tinted eyebrow gel contains tiny microfibers that adhere to peel & hairs, creating natural-looking fullness together with definition. The custom, tiny tapered brush blends easily piece the precision tip shapes hairs into place. Water-resistant & long-wearing.
I Say: I purpose shade 1. This is non a novel product, only repackaged. The fact it is non novel I genuinely can't believe I never tried this materials before!! IT'S AMAZING!!! My favorite of the iii eyebrow color/shaping products I've tried. I was a fleck skeptical because I tried eyebrow fiber similar products earlier together with they never adhered to my skin. The tiny picayune spoolie is perfectly sized to define your brows just how you lot desire them. This left my brows looking fuller. This 1 sticks to my brows together with my peel where I demand it, shapes them wonderfully together with wears all day. My favorite thing almost this product, together with why it is #1 for me together with I volition hold upward going to larn total size is amongst this, I did my eyebrows faster than I ever convey before! Who doesn't beloved a fourth dimension saver??
Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil
They Say: "Presto…everyone’s an skilful amongst this super slow filling & shaping eyebrow pencil. It features a custom, non-sharpen “goof-proof” tip, soft color together with a glide-on formula for slow & fast forehead filling. Comes consummate amongst built-in blending spoolie-brush."
I Say: Pencils are unremarkably my favorite forehead production of selection together with this is a bang-up pencil. The tip is a diamond tear drib shape together with makes it thence slow to fill upward inwards airs for them to await rattling natural. Like the other products, this 1 wore all solar daytime together with my brows looked defined, yet natural together with non similar they were drawn on amongst a sharpie. Like they say, it was too super slow to use. The 1 thing this does non convey that the other ii products I tried exercise is a gel or wax of approximately type to tame the unruliness, but nonetheless I all the same intend it is a wonderful forehead pencil!
If you lot similar my blog, delight subscribe!
Follow me on Social Media! @dianemary126 on twitter, instagram together with snapchat!
<3 Diane
Before starting, I only convey to tell I really exercise bask Benefit Cosmetics! I don't beak almost nearly every bit much every bit I should, specially because approximately of their products I exercise accomplish for quite often! Maybe I should exercise a Benefit favorites blog??
Now dorsum to the brows. I am fortunate, I really don't convey the worst brows inwards the world, but my forehead hairs are rattling low-cal together with exercise to approximately nervous anxiety tick I convey where I rub the ends of my eyebrows if I larn upset (why exercise I exercise this!?) my tails are getting thence thin.
Whenever I exercise my brows, it makes a huge departure on my face. My brows are definitely sisters together with non twins, they are non identical together with I experience similar no affair what, I'll never convey those absolutely perfect "instagram brows", but these products exercise gear upward them await significantly better. Also, in 1 lawsuit a calendar month I sit down through the torturous hurting of getting the shape threaded, together with they ever looks thence much ameliorate in 1 lawsuit that is done. I pluck the strays inwards between.
The four Benefit Product products I am reviewing today, iii of them I really scored every bit costless samples!
- BROWVO! Conditioning Brow Primer- the solely total size production I convey correct now. I redeemed Birchbox points to get!
- ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-gel Color- in that location was a sign inwards Sephora nigh Benefit that said "Ask for a costless deluxe sample" thence I asked together with they gave. Awesome!
- Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel- this was inwards this month's Birchbox
- Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil- this was costless amongst whatever buy at Ulta. Ulta decided to ship it to random members together with I didn't larn the electronic mail (WTH, Ulta!?) but a unopen friend did together with was sort plenty to percentage her code amongst me!
![]() |
| snapchat filter from their launch day! |
I am obsessed amongst the packaging of these forehead products. The pretty argent tubes together with pencils amongst pinkish writing together with fifty-fifty the cardboard they come upward inwards amongst the cute Lady Magicians. Love it!!
Here are my eyebrows amongst no forehead production inwards them
(I too convey on no undereye concealer since I used this pictures of late too for a concealer review. multi tasking!)
BROWVO! Conditioning Brow Primer
They Say: It’s a forehead RE-appearing human activeness amongst this nutrient-rich eyebrow primer! Worn lone BROWVO! conditions & smooths brows. Worn every bit a primer it enhances & extends the apparel of other forehead products. This conditioning formula contains keratin & soy proteins known to assist brows await THICKER, HEALTHIER & FULLER
I Say: I haven't been using it long plenty to tell it made a departure inwards the thickness together with fullness, but I volition study dorsum on that thence remain tuned. I never knew I needed a forehead primer until I got this! It does gear upward whatever forehead production I apparel on top, Benefit or not, apparel all solar daytime together with non budge fifty-fifty inwards humid weather, together with fifty-fifty through taking naps.
ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-gel Color
They Say: Brush on rich, buildable color! This all-in-one eyebrow cream-gel easily fills, sculpts together with defines brows. Plus the built-in hard-angled brush magically converts to a full-size brush for precise command & effortless application! 24 Hour Waterproof Wear!
I Say: I purpose shade 1. I really similar this production a lot. It wears all solar daytime without smudging (even without the primer), fifty-fifty inwards rut together with humidity. I was really able to shape together with sculpt my brows nicely amongst the gear upward inwards brush. It was slow to use. The brush within makes it super convenient for travel. My brows didn't await harsh or scary, only defined together with nicely arched.
Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel
They Say: Our cult-favorite gimme brow tinted eyebrow gel contains tiny microfibers that adhere to peel & hairs, creating natural-looking fullness together with definition. The custom, tiny tapered brush blends easily piece the precision tip shapes hairs into place. Water-resistant & long-wearing.
I Say: I purpose shade 1. This is non a novel product, only repackaged. The fact it is non novel I genuinely can't believe I never tried this materials before!! IT'S AMAZING!!! My favorite of the iii eyebrow color/shaping products I've tried. I was a fleck skeptical because I tried eyebrow fiber similar products earlier together with they never adhered to my skin. The tiny picayune spoolie is perfectly sized to define your brows just how you lot desire them. This left my brows looking fuller. This 1 sticks to my brows together with my peel where I demand it, shapes them wonderfully together with wears all day. My favorite thing almost this product, together with why it is #1 for me together with I volition hold upward going to larn total size is amongst this, I did my eyebrows faster than I ever convey before! Who doesn't beloved a fourth dimension saver??
Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil
They Say: "Presto…everyone’s an skilful amongst this super slow filling & shaping eyebrow pencil. It features a custom, non-sharpen “goof-proof” tip, soft color together with a glide-on formula for slow & fast forehead filling. Comes consummate amongst built-in blending spoolie-brush."
I Say: Pencils are unremarkably my favorite forehead production of selection together with this is a bang-up pencil. The tip is a diamond tear drib shape together with makes it thence slow to fill upward inwards airs for them to await rattling natural. Like the other products, this 1 wore all solar daytime together with my brows looked defined, yet natural together with non similar they were drawn on amongst a sharpie. Like they say, it was too super slow to use. The 1 thing this does non convey that the other ii products I tried exercise is a gel or wax of approximately type to tame the unruliness, but nonetheless I all the same intend it is a wonderful forehead pencil!
Follow me on Social Media! @dianemary126 on twitter, instagram together with snapchat!
<3 Diane

















Komentar
Posting Komentar