A Double Handling For An Amazing Pilus Day
This nifty pilus 24-hour interval is truly from August 18th! That gives y'all a chip of an thought of the craziness my life is correct at nowadays alongside LESS THAN A MONTH until the wedding! I decided to travail something I've been thinking virtually for MONTHS: Olaplex No 3 in addition to an Aphogee Protein Treatment on the same day. Read on for details!I owe ii apologies before beginning:
#1 My blogging has been at a serious depression lately. I'm sorry. See above. Wedding planning, anxiety in addition to stress have got been quite consuming in addition to I've been pairing it alongside things to relax in addition to bask to counterbalance. Once said marriage is inward the past, I should teach dorsum to blogging a chip to a greater extent than regularly than only 1 time or twice a week.
#2 The character of these pictures form of suck. I injure upwardly doing the handling on a 24-hour interval nosotros had a few places to go. I got to a greater extent than or less overnice lighting pictures inward the auto on the agency when nosotros went to see Tommie's aunt in addition to uncle. By the fourth dimension nosotros left them though it was pitch dark out. We went instantly to 1 of Tommie's shows afterwards hence if I wanted whatever pictures at all, in addition to I did, they had to live on inward the car. I tried at every halt calorie-free in addition to the gas station to teach decent-ish lighting. I ordinarily don't edit my pictures, but I also tried to lighten them upwardly only a chip hence y'all tin truly run into my hair. The identify Tom has his demo was also dark in addition to I was also shy to accept pictures inward in that location alongside people looking at me. So I'm sad these aren't the best pictures to demo my expert pilus day!
So I've been thinking virtually doing an Olaplex No 3 handling in addition to Aphogee Protein Treatment on the same 24-hour interval for quite a while. With the Aphogee Protein Treatment, y'all also demand to follow it upwardly alongside a moisturizing handling hence this thought would live on a chip fourth dimension consuming. It did accept a footling bit, non every bit much every bit I thought in addition to inward my persuasion the results were worth it.
Olaplex
Olaplex No 3 is a bond builder in addition to non an actual difficult poly peptide treatment, which is why I figured it would live on fine to piece of job both the same day. Please scope inward heed I am not, nor have got I EVER claimed to live on a professional person pilus stylist.
First I applied Olaplex No 3 all over my dry out pilus every bit shortly every bit I woke upwardly that morning. See my video HERE on why I beloved Olaplex No 3 for my curls. I left the Olaplex on field I ate breakfast in addition to also worked out, hence for a span of hours.
Cleanse
After I rinsed the Olaplex No 3 out I cleaned my pilus alongside Hairfinity Gentle Cleanse Shampoo. I've been using the Hairfinity Shampoo, Conditioner, Leave In in addition to Vitamins since mid July at nowadays in addition to beloved them. They'll have got their ain dedicated transportation service soon. But since I piece of job out almost every 24-hour interval in addition to only launder my pilus ii to 3 days a week, I prefer a overnice sulfate gratis cleanser over only co-washing. This shampoo is sulfate free, hydrating in addition to contains lots of ingredients within that promote well for y'all pilus growth!
Aphogee
Next upwardly was the Aphogee Protein Treatment. This is used alongside rut to lock it inward the hair. It is of import field the rut penetrates the production into the pilus shaft non to manipulate or comb the pilus at all. The pilus hardens up, every bit it is supposed to. I had my blow dryer on it virtually fifteen minutes or hence before rinsing. Note that this production is non Curly Girl Friendly, it contains silicones, but my pilus truly loves it every 4 to half dozen weeks to aid maintain it's integrity.
Moisturize
I went dorsum into the shower to rinse out the Aphogee Protein Treatment. Since this does harden inward the pilus to strengthen it in addition to foreclose breakage, it is of import to follow upwardly alongside something super moisturizing. I meant to catch my Jessicurl Deep Treatment but since the bottles facial expression identical, I grabbed my Jessicurl Too Shea! Extra Moisturizing Conditioner instead. Not a large bargain because this conditioner is also super duper moisturizing in addition to fantastic. I permit this sit down on my pilus virtually to a greater extent than or less other one-half hr before rinsing alongside cool water.
When I rinsed my pilus afterwards everything, my pilus felt hence silky, in addition to somewhat a footling thicker. I wasn't expecting that, but I volition accept it!
Stylers
To agency I used Hairfinity Balanced Moisture Conditioner every bit a teach out in. I applied this using the "Seaweed Technique" my hairstylist, Sage, taught me (see HERE for video demo) This conditioner has the perfect amount of wet in addition to greatly improves my hair's manageability in addition to unruliness. I hence flipped my pilus upside downwards in addition to applied Jessicurl's Rockin' Ringlets, Raw Curls Oil Blend and Jessicurl Spiralicious. Scrunched a whole lot in addition to air dried completely. Part of my air drying field at Tom's family's trouble solid I did have got my forepart hairline pieces clipped all the agency dorsum to stretch them out.
My pilus had almost no frizz until nosotros left Tommie's identify unit of measurement in addition to had to run inward to a greater extent than or less pelting to teach to the auto alongside no umbrella. Bleh. Still, for rain, this pilus is non bad!!
In the auto alongside pilus withal air drying in addition to pretty wet, particularly the roots:
After running inward the rain. All air dried. These pictures had no flash. I tried lightening them upwardly a footling alongside an app:
These were taken alongside the flash. Tommie was sweetness to accept the dorsum for me:
Outfit moving painting from before field my pilus was withal one-half wet. This wearing clothing is from Urban Outfitters a few years ago. Very basic in addition to comfy! The shoes, also a few years former in addition to super comfy are from Aerosoles. What tin I say, I beloved comfy stuff.
My makeup this 24-hour interval was all information technology Cosmetics except my mascara since I ran out of theirs. I was watching them on QVC field getting create in addition to wanted to play along. My lip combo, which for to a greater extent than or less strange argue I never pose together until that 24-hour interval was the Your Lips But Better Liner inward "Je Ne Sais Quoi" alongside the same coloring Blurred Line Lipstick on top! This coloring wore through dinner!! Amazing!
And hither is a moving painting of my almost married adult man playing his bass that night. I beloved maxim almost husband, it feels hence surreal.
My pilus had nifty definition, minimal frizz in addition to felt hence healthy. I similar doing these treatments alone, but pairing them together every hence oftentimes truly brought things to the adjacent score in addition to I volition definitely live on doing this again.
Thank y'all to all my form in addition to loyal subscribers for beingness patient in addition to agreement lately alongside my lack of posting. Again, I am sorry. Be certain to follow me on instagram if y'all are non since I have got been amend at keeping upwardly there!
-If y'all similar my blog, delight subscribe?
-Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!
disclaimer: Not endorsed or sponsored. No monetary compensation received. All reviews in addition to thoughts expressed are my own, honest opinions, every bit always.
-Diane















Komentar
Posting Komentar