Tweak-D Yesteryear Nature Stylers Together With Cleansing Treatments
A few months agone I did a blog post on the Tweak-d yesteryear Nature Dhaetelo Restore Ancent Rituals Rejevenating Treatment Oil as well as Restorative Face as well as Body Butter. Since then, I've been playing or hence alongside a lot to a greater extent than products from the trouble as well as truly receive got been enjoying everything. Here are my thoughts on some of the styling products as well as cleansing pilus treatments from Tweak-d yesteryear Nature!
If y'all hollo upwards the construct Ojon from years ago, Tweak-d yesteryear Nature was created yesteryear the same founder, Denis Simioni. I'm happy to encounter a lot of recent products Tweak-d has been releasing are said to live updated as well as fifty-fifty improve versions of some onetime favorite Ojon products of mine. I hollo upwards inwards 2007ish, earlier social media was huge, I was Ojon OBSESSED! I fifty-fifty used the construct upwards until 2012, every bit I receive got some really early on (and at nowadays private) videos on them. My pilus precisely loved that trouble hence much!! I truly did play or hence alongside the cleansing treatments a few years ago, as well as receive got some older weblog posts on them. I liked them years ago, but the production junkie inwards me got the best of me. But I am hence impressed as well as liking this construct hence much now, I don't mean value I'll stray too far again.
2XL Dream Big Volumizing Hair Treatment Clay
Them: "A lightweight, volumizing pilus handling clay that won't weigh pilus downwardly or locomote out strands feeling dry, crunchy or sticky. Contains Amazonian white clay from the Amazon Rainforest.
-Serves every bit an overnight as well as daytime pilus handling
-Helps create beautiful book spell helping to absorb crude oil from the pilus as well as scalp
-Helps to convey immediate book as well as the appearance of thickness to whatsoever pilus type
-Can serve every bit a dry out shampoo yesteryear helping to absorb excess crude oil the longer it is left inwards the pilus
-Sleep alongside it every bit an overnight pilus handling as well as create voluminous styles during the day"
Me: I was intrigued yesteryear this production to utilisation it every bit a handling based dry out shampoo on solar daytime 2 as well as iii pilus afterwards working out. I similar the fact it is a clay, since hence many dry out shampoos are aerosols as well as tin wound our scalps as well as the environment. You precisely scrape a petty fight off from this jar, emulsify it betwixt your fingers as well as the massage it into your scalp. This appal is huge, it is going to concluding for quite a while. It does a dandy project at soaking upwards whatsoever crude oil as well as sweat, reviving my pilus as well as making it await live again. I similar the fact it isn't solely making my pilus as well as scalp await better, but also treating it every bit well.
Chiuri Butter Limitless Super Creme Styler
Them: "A versatile multi-tasking styling creme for endless customizable possibilities; formulated for all pilus types inwards demand of volume, body, fullness definition, texture, displace as well as shine.
-A multitasking styling creme for limitless styling possibilities
-Creates hairstyles alongside a await of volume, body, fullness, definition, texture, displace as well as smooth
-Unique plumage calorie-free creme that won't weigh the pilus downwardly
-Provides a soft or difficult concur spell helping to tame frizzy, flyaway pilus
-Provides for the perfect blow dry"
Me: Love that this is inwards a pump. This is a overnice styling cream. It doesn't receive got the potent concur I similar to utilisation lone on wet hair, but nether a gel it industrial plant hence nicely as well as is also overnice to utilisation sometimes on days onetime pilus to add together dorsum wet without beingness too heavy or producty. This cream truly is lightweight, hence I volition achieve for it when I don't demand much for days onetime pilus refresh. The scent is unlike from the Restore products, but nonetheless quite nice.
Dhatelo Restore Hydrating Treatment Balm
Them: "A serum-in-cream balm that helps to status divide ends as well as protect wet against oestrus as well as breakage.
-Helps refresh, strengthen, fortify as well as wet protect
-Helps to restore manageability to dry, damaged, over-processed pilus
-Helps to command frizz as well as flyaways; atmospheric condition the pilus shaft
-Features Sustainable American Palm crude oil Also known every bit Tawa Penkira "beautiful Hair" A rare, wildcrafted palm crude oil
-Used for centuries yesteryear native women to assist restore dry, damaged hair"
Me: I love this balm hence much! Truthfully, I receive got non used this on wet pilus yet, but I desire to. But on days onetime pilus it has locomote a favorite as well as oft reached for styler. Made for dry, damaged hair, of the which I receive got both. Whenever I utilisation this, my pilus forthwith becomes significantly softer, shinier as well as my frizz is drastically reduced!!! It makes my electrical current damaged pilus precisely await as well as experience hence much better. I never desire to live without a metro of this. Like the ease of the line, I similar that this production is treating the hair, every bit it makes it await improve as well as isn't precisely band aiding the mess on my head. The odour of this balm is also incredibly addicting- that signature coffee-chocolatey similar scent. For certain i of my favorite products yesteryear Tweak-d.
Dhatelo Restore Revitalizing Hair Mist
Them: "An all-in-one production that effectively industrial plant inwards many unlike ways to forthwith refresh as well as moisturize dry out or wet hair.
-Instantly refreshes weak, fragile, damaged pilus
-Preps pilus for styling hence detangling is made slow
-Refresh agency without washing
-Can live used on wet or dry out pilus
-Nourishes alongside wet your dry, brittle, weakened hair, leaving the pilus softer as well as shiner"
Me: This is truly an onetime Ojon production brought dorsum to life as well as oh how I'm glad it returned! This refresher spray has that signature Tweak-d fragrance that I precisely can't instruct plenty of. I'll utilisation this on days onetime pilus when my pilus needs extra assist as well as I demand a mitt reshaping some waves as well as resetting without washing. Some days I tin also precisely spray a petty fight lightly precisely for the handling component subdivision of it. I'll also utilisation this alongside my detangling comb the nighttime earlier washing to take knots hence my launder solar daytime is easier as well as it makes detangling hence easy. I truly similar this spray.
Tribal Chocolate Texturizing Paste
Them: "Hair texturizing glue formulated to assist moisturize as well as protect inwards i slow application.
-Helps twist, shape, texturize as well as elevator at the root for voluminous interchangeable styles
-Contains cotton fiber silk fibers that assist to absorb excess oils as well as hydrolyzed collagen as well as elastin to assist strengthen delicate, fragile pilus
-Featuring Nacional Cacao as well as loaded alongside antioxidants to assist protect against costless radical damage. ideal for aging pilus
-Styles as well as atmospheric condition for soft, flexible, brushable hairstyles
-Scented alongside dark chocolate, Irish Gaelic cream as well as a hint of peach"
Me: The odour is divine. A unique chocolate experience. I utilisation this glue on dry out pilus solely similar a pomade. When my ends are truly inwards demand or a trim, or they are acting extra rebellious I volition receive got a petty fight of this as well as twist it into my hair. The frizz as well as damaged pilus is temporarily binded together (because naught truly volition create divide ends likewise trims) as well as my pilus looks hence much better.
Note: See a demo of this inwards the video review below!
VIDEO REVIEW
Overall, Tweak-d yesteryear Nature has definitely locomote i of my favorite pilus aid brands. I similar that this cruelty costless construct focuses on the wellness of hair, as well as is ever treating spell offering style, onetime as well as shine. I await forrard to continued utilisation of these products inwards helping to instruct my damaged pilus healthier, longer as well as stronger again.
Note: If y'all are STRICT Curly Girl Method, non every unmarried production inwards this trouble is completely silicone free. I am no longer strict CG, as well as truly demand as well as establish benefits to some high character silicones inwards my products. A weblog most that is coming truly soon.
Shop Tweak-d:
-If y'all similar my blog, delight subscribe?
If y'all hollo upwards the construct Ojon from years ago, Tweak-d yesteryear Nature was created yesteryear the same founder, Denis Simioni. I'm happy to encounter a lot of recent products Tweak-d has been releasing are said to live updated as well as fifty-fifty improve versions of some onetime favorite Ojon products of mine. I hollo upwards inwards 2007ish, earlier social media was huge, I was Ojon OBSESSED! I fifty-fifty used the construct upwards until 2012, every bit I receive got some really early on (and at nowadays private) videos on them. My pilus precisely loved that trouble hence much!! I truly did play or hence alongside the cleansing treatments a few years ago, as well as receive got some older weblog posts on them. I liked them years ago, but the production junkie inwards me got the best of me. But I am hence impressed as well as liking this construct hence much now, I don't mean value I'll stray too far again.
2XL Dream Big Volumizing Hair Treatment Clay
Them: "A lightweight, volumizing pilus handling clay that won't weigh pilus downwardly or locomote out strands feeling dry, crunchy or sticky. Contains Amazonian white clay from the Amazon Rainforest.
-Serves every bit an overnight as well as daytime pilus handling
-Helps create beautiful book spell helping to absorb crude oil from the pilus as well as scalp
-Helps to convey immediate book as well as the appearance of thickness to whatsoever pilus type
-Can serve every bit a dry out shampoo yesteryear helping to absorb excess crude oil the longer it is left inwards the pilus
-Sleep alongside it every bit an overnight pilus handling as well as create voluminous styles during the day"
Me: I was intrigued yesteryear this production to utilisation it every bit a handling based dry out shampoo on solar daytime 2 as well as iii pilus afterwards working out. I similar the fact it is a clay, since hence many dry out shampoos are aerosols as well as tin wound our scalps as well as the environment. You precisely scrape a petty fight off from this jar, emulsify it betwixt your fingers as well as the massage it into your scalp. This appal is huge, it is going to concluding for quite a while. It does a dandy project at soaking upwards whatsoever crude oil as well as sweat, reviving my pilus as well as making it await live again. I similar the fact it isn't solely making my pilus as well as scalp await better, but also treating it every bit well.
Chiuri Butter Limitless Super Creme Styler
Them: "A versatile multi-tasking styling creme for endless customizable possibilities; formulated for all pilus types inwards demand of volume, body, fullness definition, texture, displace as well as shine.
-A multitasking styling creme for limitless styling possibilities
-Creates hairstyles alongside a await of volume, body, fullness, definition, texture, displace as well as smooth
-Unique plumage calorie-free creme that won't weigh the pilus downwardly
-Provides a soft or difficult concur spell helping to tame frizzy, flyaway pilus
-Provides for the perfect blow dry"
Me: Love that this is inwards a pump. This is a overnice styling cream. It doesn't receive got the potent concur I similar to utilisation lone on wet hair, but nether a gel it industrial plant hence nicely as well as is also overnice to utilisation sometimes on days onetime pilus to add together dorsum wet without beingness too heavy or producty. This cream truly is lightweight, hence I volition achieve for it when I don't demand much for days onetime pilus refresh. The scent is unlike from the Restore products, but nonetheless quite nice.
Dhatelo Restore Hydrating Treatment Balm
Them: "A serum-in-cream balm that helps to status divide ends as well as protect wet against oestrus as well as breakage.
-Helps refresh, strengthen, fortify as well as wet protect
-Helps to restore manageability to dry, damaged, over-processed pilus
-Helps to command frizz as well as flyaways; atmospheric condition the pilus shaft
-Features Sustainable American Palm crude oil Also known every bit Tawa Penkira "beautiful Hair" A rare, wildcrafted palm crude oil
-Used for centuries yesteryear native women to assist restore dry, damaged hair"
Me: I love this balm hence much! Truthfully, I receive got non used this on wet pilus yet, but I desire to. But on days onetime pilus it has locomote a favorite as well as oft reached for styler. Made for dry, damaged hair, of the which I receive got both. Whenever I utilisation this, my pilus forthwith becomes significantly softer, shinier as well as my frizz is drastically reduced!!! It makes my electrical current damaged pilus precisely await as well as experience hence much better. I never desire to live without a metro of this. Like the ease of the line, I similar that this production is treating the hair, every bit it makes it await improve as well as isn't precisely band aiding the mess on my head. The odour of this balm is also incredibly addicting- that signature coffee-chocolatey similar scent. For certain i of my favorite products yesteryear Tweak-d.
Dhatelo Restore Revitalizing Hair Mist
Them: "An all-in-one production that effectively industrial plant inwards many unlike ways to forthwith refresh as well as moisturize dry out or wet hair.
-Instantly refreshes weak, fragile, damaged pilus
-Preps pilus for styling hence detangling is made slow
-Refresh agency without washing
-Can live used on wet or dry out pilus
-Nourishes alongside wet your dry, brittle, weakened hair, leaving the pilus softer as well as shiner"
Me: This is truly an onetime Ojon production brought dorsum to life as well as oh how I'm glad it returned! This refresher spray has that signature Tweak-d fragrance that I precisely can't instruct plenty of. I'll utilisation this on days onetime pilus when my pilus needs extra assist as well as I demand a mitt reshaping some waves as well as resetting without washing. Some days I tin also precisely spray a petty fight lightly precisely for the handling component subdivision of it. I'll also utilisation this alongside my detangling comb the nighttime earlier washing to take knots hence my launder solar daytime is easier as well as it makes detangling hence easy. I truly similar this spray.
Tribal Chocolate Texturizing Paste
Them: "Hair texturizing glue formulated to assist moisturize as well as protect inwards i slow application.
-Helps twist, shape, texturize as well as elevator at the root for voluminous interchangeable styles
-Contains cotton fiber silk fibers that assist to absorb excess oils as well as hydrolyzed collagen as well as elastin to assist strengthen delicate, fragile pilus
-Featuring Nacional Cacao as well as loaded alongside antioxidants to assist protect against costless radical damage. ideal for aging pilus
-Styles as well as atmospheric condition for soft, flexible, brushable hairstyles
-Scented alongside dark chocolate, Irish Gaelic cream as well as a hint of peach"
Me: The odour is divine. A unique chocolate experience. I utilisation this glue on dry out pilus solely similar a pomade. When my ends are truly inwards demand or a trim, or they are acting extra rebellious I volition receive got a petty fight of this as well as twist it into my hair. The frizz as well as damaged pilus is temporarily binded together (because naught truly volition create divide ends likewise trims) as well as my pilus looks hence much better.
Note: See a demo of this inwards the video review below!
Tribal Chocolate Cleansing Hair Treatment
Them: "A gentle, non-stripping cleansing pilus beauty handling that helps rejuvenate dry, damaged as well as aging hair.
-Helps to revitalize fifty-fifty the most distressed, fragile pilus alongside invigorating wet for the perfect ease of refreshed body, bounce
-Multifunctional 5-in-1 formula that replaces your shampoo, conditioner, pilus treatment, detangler as well as smooth enhancer
-Helps cleanse as well as deeply status fifty-fifty the most distressed, fragile or chemically treated pilus
-Nacional Cacao is the solely species inwards the basis to possess both white as well as dark beans
-Contains cupuacu seed butter, hydrolyzed quinoa, greenish tea leafage extract, white tea leafage extract, dark tea leafage extract, ruby-red tea leafage extract, amino acid complex, silk amino acids, collagen, dearest extract, pomaderris kumerahou flower/leaf extract, soapwort extract, Equus caballus chestnut extract, passion fruit seed oil, avocado oil, bamboo extract, crambe seed oil, camellia seed oil, peach fruit extract, marigold bloom extract, pomegranate extract, goji berry extract, acai berry extract, bamboo water, grape seed oil, lemon peel oil, lime peel oil, hydrogenated soybean crude oil as well as Pro Vitamin B5"
Me: See below
Dhatelo Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment
Them: "A gentle, non-stripping cleansing pilus beauty handling that helps rejuvenate dry, damaged as well as aging hair.
-Helps to revitalize fifty-fifty the most distressed, fragile pilus alongside invigorating wet for the perfect ease of refreshed body, bounce
-Multifunctional 5-in-1 formula that replaces your shampoo, conditioner, pilus treatment, detangler as well as smooth enhancer
-Helps cleanse as well as deeply status fifty-fifty the most distressed, fragile or chemically treated pilus
-Nacional Cacao is the solely species inwards the basis to possess both white as well as dark beans
-Contains cupuacu seed butter, hydrolyzed quinoa, greenish tea leafage extract, white tea leafage extract, dark tea leafage extract, ruby-red tea leafage extract, amino acid complex, silk amino acids, collagen, dearest extract, pomaderris kumerahou flower/leaf extract, soapwort extract, Equus caballus chestnut extract, passion fruit seed oil, avocado oil, bamboo extract, crambe seed oil, camellia seed oil, peach fruit extract, marigold bloom extract, pomegranate extract, goji berry extract, acai berry extract, bamboo water, grape seed oil, lemon peel oil, lime peel oil, hydrogenated soybean crude oil as well as Pro Vitamin B5"
Me: See below
Dhatelo Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment
Them: "An intensive conditioning formulation featuring Dhatelo seed crude oil as well as other telephone commutation ingredients.
-Multitasking 5-in-1 formula that replaces your pilus treatment, shampoo, conditioner, detangler as well as smooth enhancer
-Helps strengthen, atmospheric condition to assist forestall harm
-Optimizes elasticity, softness as well as wet as well as improves luster as well as smooth
-Innovative Dry Hair Application; gently removes production residue as well as impurities without stripping away the pilus as well as scalp of their natural oils
-Vanilla Amber scent"
Me: I'm going to verbalize most both Cleansing Treatments at once, otherwise I volition live repeating myself quite a bit. These tin live v inwards 1 stylers as well as sometimes I truly volition utilisation every bit directed, starting off on dry out pilus for v minutes, as well as then rinsing, adding more, leaving on for the duration of the shower as well as rinsing again. Somehow, these 2 formulas are plenty to cleanse, status as well as care for my super dry, damaged, high porosity hair. Usually, I almost ever must utilisation a deep handling afterwards a cleanser, allow lone a conditioner. Super impressive. Other times, since I am a production junkie, I volition utilisation them every bit a pre-poo, to protect as well as care for the lengths of my pilus earlier reaching for a unlike shampoo. I truly am noticing less breakage since reaching for these really regularly. My pilus feels soft, as well as is gear upwards for stylers. I had dandy results alongside these when I used them years agone as well as am truly enjoying them again. Both odour delicious. The Tribal Chocolate is to a greater extent than for aging pilus as well as the Restore is for really dry, damaged hair. My pilus truly likes both formulas quite a bit, but I mean value Restore a wee fight more. A petty goes a long agency alongside both.
-Multitasking 5-in-1 formula that replaces your pilus treatment, shampoo, conditioner, detangler as well as smooth enhancer
-Helps strengthen, atmospheric condition to assist forestall harm
-Optimizes elasticity, softness as well as wet as well as improves luster as well as smooth
-Innovative Dry Hair Application; gently removes production residue as well as impurities without stripping away the pilus as well as scalp of their natural oils
-Vanilla Amber scent"
Me: I'm going to verbalize most both Cleansing Treatments at once, otherwise I volition live repeating myself quite a bit. These tin live v inwards 1 stylers as well as sometimes I truly volition utilisation every bit directed, starting off on dry out pilus for v minutes, as well as then rinsing, adding more, leaving on for the duration of the shower as well as rinsing again. Somehow, these 2 formulas are plenty to cleanse, status as well as care for my super dry, damaged, high porosity hair. Usually, I almost ever must utilisation a deep handling afterwards a cleanser, allow lone a conditioner. Super impressive. Other times, since I am a production junkie, I volition utilisation them every bit a pre-poo, to protect as well as care for the lengths of my pilus earlier reaching for a unlike shampoo. I truly am noticing less breakage since reaching for these really regularly. My pilus feels soft, as well as is gear upwards for stylers. I had dandy results alongside these when I used them years agone as well as am truly enjoying them again. Both odour delicious. The Tribal Chocolate is to a greater extent than for aging pilus as well as the Restore is for really dry, damaged hair. My pilus truly likes both formulas quite a bit, but I mean value Restore a wee fight more. A petty goes a long agency alongside both.
VIDEO REVIEW
(and texture glue demo)
Day 2 pilus using the Restore Balm all over alongside some Texture Paste on the ends
Day 2 pilus using the 2XL clay every bit dry out shampoo on scalp, Restore Revitalizing Mist as well as a petty Chiuri Butter Limitless Super Creme Styler
slept alongside the Dhatelo Restore Oil overnight earlier washing. Day 1 hair.
Overall, Tweak-d yesteryear Nature has definitely locomote i of my favorite pilus aid brands. I similar that this cruelty costless construct focuses on the wellness of hair, as well as is ever treating spell offering style, onetime as well as shine. I await forrard to continued utilisation of these products inwards helping to instruct my damaged pilus healthier, longer as well as stronger again.
Note: If y'all are STRICT Curly Girl Method, non every unmarried production inwards this trouble is completely silicone free. I am no longer strict CG, as well as truly demand as well as establish benefits to some high character silicones inwards my products. A weblog most that is coming truly soon.
Shop Tweak-d:
-If y'all similar my blog, delight subscribe?
-Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!
disclaimer: no compensation. non endorsed or sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions every bit always.
-Diane
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!
disclaimer: no compensation. non endorsed or sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions every bit always.
-Diane



Komentar
Posting Komentar