My Tiptop 25 Kpop Mvs Of 2014

 It's fourth dimension for my foremost existent postal service on my blog, as well as I decided to arrive a Kpop i :D

2014 was definitely a crazy yr for Kpop, i've been a k-pop fan ever since 2011, as well as '14 was no uncertainty the most disastrous yr ever! Regardless, at that spot were many Music Videos that stood out as well as made 2014 non as well as therefore bad :) So yeah, I compiled a listing of 25 MVs that inward my opinion, stood out the most final yr (weird maxim final year.....LOL)





25) AOA-Short Hair
This Music Video is simply as well as therefore cute as well as pretty! The sets are as well as therefore colorful as well as vibrant, as well as I absolutely honey their themed outfits :D Plus, Lee Guk Joo was an splendid add-on to the MV. I approximate when a daughter hits closed to trouble, a trip to the pilus salon is the best therapy ^^

24) GOT7-A

    
This is my favorite GOT7 Music Video as well as therefore far! Their outfits are on point, as well as I personally recollect that for most members, this was their best human face (especially Youngjae, I hateful please, he looked as well as therefore damn cute!) I honey how the dancing scenes were filmed outdoors, but misfortunate boys must've been boiling dancing inward the streets of Malaysia :P Some of the scenes inward this MV are absolutely hilarious too! 

23) 2pm-Go Crazy 
Simply Hilarious! This was a bully comeback from 2pm, fun, exciting as well as entertaining :D 

22) Winner-Empty  
The scenes inward this MV were filmed beautifully. Many of the sets reminded of "urban ruins," the ones that personally stood out to me the most were Taehyun's laundry house at 2:21, Jinwoo's film draw of piece of work solid room at 2:38 as well as Seungyoon's grassy lawn at 2:54. This video shows many close-ups of their beautiful faces, which is evidently a summation ;) 

21) Sistar-Touch My Body
Sexy divas came dorsum potent this year!! I've watched this Music Video many times, to a greater extent than oftentimes than non because it's as well as therefore vibrant inward color as well as the sets simply remind me of summertime as well as therefore much, makes me experience warm fifty-fifty inward the wintertime ^_^ 

20) EXO-Overdose

Being an Exotic (or Exo-L) I know how terrible this yr was for EXO. However, let's non forget almost  the positive aspects of 2014 for this fandom, simply similar this MV. Yes, it is the typical SM "idols dancing inward a box" form of MV, but they do utilization pretty cool boxes for this video :P Of course, the choreography is simply amazing to human face at, it would've been a compassion to shoot a video that didn't properly showcase their dance. (P.S their outfits tho -.-')


19) GD X TAEYANG-Good Boy
Fluorescent hair, crazy outfits (expected from large bang), interesting sets as well as awesome choreo! This video is at 35 i G m as well as soundless counting, inward less than 2 months! As always, Big Bang doesn't disappoint. 

18) Girls' Day- Something
No Kpop 2014 listing is consummate without this song. Something was a huge hitting this yr (last yr I mean) as well as the Music Video complements the vocal perfectly. The classy but sexy outfits themselves are worth watching this video, allow lonely the trip the calorie-free fantastic toe :P 

17) B.A.P-1004 (Angel)
B.A.P express themselves to i comeback this yr (they needed a rest), but it was a bully one! Just looking at the thumbnail you lot tin run across the beautiful sets that this MV showcases. There is a deeper important to the video rather than simply vi boys crying as well as past times themselves, but you lot gotta picket the MV to honour out ;) 

16) Taemin-Danger
This MV is as well as therefore edgy as well as classy, definitely worth watching! The camera-work is great, as well as the whole video itself was perfect to showcase the wonderful MJ inspired choreography. 



15) Block B-H.E.R
I was pretty reluctant to pose this AMAZING MV inward 15th place, but it had to live T_T I'm certain most of us were expecting a crazy fun MV from Block B, but this fourth dimension rather than beingness night looking (red as well as dark as well as grey) it was all poppy as well as colorful! Full of pinks, yellows as well as blues ^_^ That middle purpose amongst their interview-ish thingy was pretty funny, but my favorite scene was correct later on that, starting at 3:00 where they are the band as well as Block B at the same fourth dimension :P

14) Hyuna-RED
Hate it? Love it? Regardless, i'm certain that for i argue or another, this MV kept you lot entertained all the way! The sexy shots of Hyuna, the wild dance, the cute piddling monkey as well as that precipitous twist towards the cleopatra-ish purpose are all valid reasons to picket this MV.

13) BTOB-You're as well as therefore fly 
Whether you lot understood the plot, or was likewise busy looking at their perfect being, you lot laughed watching this MV! Even the choreography is funny looking :P If you lot haven't watched it yet, delight halt reading this as well as picket it! 

12) B1A4-Solo Day 


Similarly to BTOB's video, this video is hilarious as well as entertaining to watch. As always, B1A4 comes upwards amongst the most random MVs ever! I loved how the characters that they assigned to each fellow member suited them as well as therefore well, as well as that weird plot twist at the end? Better than inception (not actually but almost.)

11) Urban Zakapa ft Soyou -The Space Between 
This Music Video is SHOO CUTEE! I tend to honey Music Videos that resemble dramas, amongst no closeup shots of the creative individual showing their beautifulness to the photographic television set camera inward betwixt (I approximate that's why I honey K.Will's videos.) The plot inward this MV is hilarious, the agency this duad met as well as became closed is rather cute as well as funny (and super embarrassing for the girl) all at the same time. Plus, i've been obsessing over Ahn Jae Hyun's perfect human face upwards ever since You Who Came From The Stars. 

10)  Taeyang-Eyes, Nose, Lips

This Music Video is simple, but soundless beautifully artistic. Your chance to stare at Taeyang's one-half naked trunk for 4minutes straight off without beingness judged! YAAYY! (P.S those Portuguese tattoos inward the commencement made me as well as therefore proud of beingness Portuguese :P ahahahahhaa)  

9) VIXX-Error
VIXX ever receive got the best MVs, whether them beingness creepy, fun or "hit correct on the feels" form of MVs. This i is i of those "hit correct on the feels" video, as well as therefore delight ready yourself earlier watching.  Youngji did a bully job, I loved the chemical scientific discipline betwixt her as well as Hongbin. BTW, if you're a fan of awesome hats, this video won't disappoint. 

8) Gary -Shower Later
Is Gary Kpop? Well, i'll pose this video inward the listing anyways :P One word: Boobs. Actually, iii words: Boobs as well as Ass. Like muddy jokes? Watch this. Being a straight off woman individual who doesn't larn turned on past times moisture girls licking popsicles, I honour this video hilarious! Especially knowing Gary on Runningman :P (P.S I'm a huge Mon Couple shipper, as well as therefore I wondered what Jihyo idea of this MV throughout the whole video :P) (P.P.S DO NOT WATCH THIS WITH PARENTS AROUND! OR YOUNGER SIBLINGS)

7) JunggiGo X Soyou-Some

As mentioned before, I honey Drama-like MVs! Dasom as well as Baro did a bully job, as well as I honey how this MV shows realistic relationships nowadays, the "some" affair definitely doesn't solely be inward this MV :P

6) Orange Caramel-My Copycat
Orange Caramel seriously deserves the biggest laurels when it comes to MVs. This video fifty-fifty gives us a game to play!!! OMGGGGG!!! I mean, cmon! Genius.

5) 2NE1-Comeback Home 

The coin invested inward this video was good worth it! Those amazing looking graphics were absolutely perfect. The deeper message inward this MV is also great, nevertheless beingness someone who's "Virtual Reality" IS Kpop, it was pretty ironic :P 

4) Block B-Jackpot

Of course, Block B's MV is simply superb! Creepy, funny, weird as well as entertaining! Those vibrant suits, that over-the-top choreography as well as the circus-themed sets are solely a few reasons to picket this MV! 

3) Beast-Good Luck

Beast is my ultimate favorite Kpop group, as well as therefore yeah, telephone band me biased :P Regardless if i'm biased or not, this MV was SO AMAZING! The camerawork when showing the choreography is perfect, the grungy  looking sets are perfect, their faces are perfect........The symbology behind this video is also something worth noticing! 

2) Orange Caramel-Catallena 

 
Of course, this video slayed 2014! This MV volition brand you lot larn "WTF" as well as "AHAHAHA" at its hilariousness as well as "omg..." at its important behind the whole 3 for 1 affair as well as more. If you lot view yourself a kpop fan, it is unforgivable to non receive got watched this MV! 

1) Epik High-Born Hater
Wanna live mindfucked amongst symbolism? Watch this MV (and read the lyrics). Wanna express mirth as well as receive got a practiced time? Watch this MV. Whether you lot expected it or not, you lot gotta acknowledge that Born Hater takes the crown for 2014 MVs. The idea behind it is simply beyond whatsoever other MV this yr (imo) as well as definitely worth watching many many times. 



So yeah, that wraps upwards my foremost existent post! I promise you lot guys liked it, as well as experience gratis to disagree ^_^ I mean, amongst as well as therefore many bully MVs, it is impossible for all of us to deal amongst which ones stood out the most inward 2014. Take attention guys, run across you lot inward my side past times side postal service (I won't actually run across you, you lot larn what I mean.....i'm non a stalker!)




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sarana Dan Persyaratan Penarikan Tabungan

Hair Of The Hateful Solar Daytime Ane & 2: Diffused, Defined Simply A Chip Of Frizz

All Caps Pilus Protector For Shower, Slumber Together With Spa