Favorites As Well As Empties July 2020, Ii Launder Days As Well As A French Braid
WASH DAY 1
-Pre-Poo: The Innate Life Scalp Treatment, Herbal Hair Mask...left inwards overnight
-Cleanse: Oway Silk'N Glow Hair Bath
-Conditioner/Mask: MixEasy Unique Mask
-Stylers: Save Me From Chemical Conflict Hair Reboot mixed Oway Frequent Use Conditioner (as exit in), Oway Flux Potion, Oway Water Resin, The Innate Life Rose Hair Elixir
-Technique: Ouidad Rake together with Shake Technique. Air dried alongside forepart pieces inwards hook clips to stretch them out. Aquis pilus towel to take away excess water.
Truthfully I abhor this length together with can't facial expression for my pilus to grow longer again. Sigh.
It was super humid together with hot out, I did become a piffling heavy handed alongside styling products, but for me I similar that amend than my pilus expanding equally good large together with getting equally good frizzy. The humidity also caused my curls to shrink to a greater extent than than I desire them too. I demand to larn how to stretch them amend when washing together with styling.
This was my start fourth dimension trying the MixEasy Unique Mask. It had corking skid together with left my pilus feeling hydrated together with silky. I'll convey a full, detailed review of this together with the conditioner the companionship gifted to me soon. I used a bunch of other products I know together with already dearest thence I was able to come across how the mask performed.
Day 3
I haven't done a french braid inwards over a calendar week together with actually demand to buy the farm on practicing thence I acquire quicker. I used Prose Custom Dry Shampoo on my scalp later my last out together with and thence Prose Custom Leave In Conditioner on my lengths followed past times their Custom Oil Blend earlier braiding.
WASH DAY 2
-Pre-Poo: The Innate Life Scalp Treatment, Prose Custom Pre-Shampoo Treatment...left inwards overnight
-Cleanse: Oway Silk'N Glow Hair Bath
-Conditioner/Mask: Oway Silk'N Glow Mask
-Stylers: Save Me From Chemical Conflict Hair Reboot mixed MixEasy Unique Conditioner (as a exit in), Oway Flux Potion, Oway Water Resin, The Innate Life Rose Hair Elixir
-Technique: Ouidad Rake together with Shake Technique. Air dried alongside forepart pieces inwards hook clips to stretch them out. Aquis pilus towel to take away excess water.
This was my start fourth dimension testing the MixEasy Unique Conditioner, which I used equally a exit in. For my testing purposes, I kept a lot of everything else the same equally final launder to come across what the conditioner did. The conditioner absorbed into my pilus actually speedily together with the skid was quite lovely. My pilus felt soft, zero negative to study other than I actually want I picked fragrance free.
Since nosotros went to the beach, earlier leaving the solid I protected my pilus alongside simply about Oway Lord's Day Protective Elixir!
FAVORITES
EMPTIES
DISCOUNTS
-Oway Organics, work code HHT3068 on holistichairtribe.com at checkout together with acquire $5 off!
-The Innate Life (click icon on weblog side bar to save)
-Save Me From
-Prose
-If you lot similar my blog, delight subscribe?
-Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!
disclaimer: non endorsed or sponsored. no coin received. all opinions are my own, equally always.
-Diane














Komentar
Posting Komentar