Curl Softening Handling At The Coil Suite
If y'all follow me (thank you) y'all may know the front end human face upward framing, hairline pieces of my pilus drive me absolutely crazy. I complain most them quite a bit. Well, in conclusion calendar week I finally had plenty in addition to decided to something most them. All I tin shipping away tell at nowadays is "Why did I hold back hence long?" Read on for details most the Curl Softening Treatment I had done past times Alex at The Curl Suite.
I've been next The Curl Suite on Instagram for a spell now. I truly used to teach meet the owner, Alex, dorsum when she worked at the Ouidad Salon on 57th Street years in addition to years agone (2011 in addition to earlier) for this same treatment. I e'er loved the agency she did my pilus in addition to loved the handling dorsum inwards the day. I've fifty-fifty included approximately onetime pictures at the halt of this post. But since Alex has worked on me before, I knew my pilus was inwards expert hands going in.
I truly got this handling done just 4 years since the in conclusion fourth dimension I had whatsoever chemicals (color) seat inwards my hair! When I used to teach start the softening, it was done on colored hair, hence I knew since most, if non all, of my pilus is virgin now, it is fifty-fifty healthier than it was years agone to have got it.
I got this handling done since my hairline pieces drive me crazy. They are non the same curl designing equally the residue of my hair, in addition to on overstep of that the curl is wonky in addition to non nicely formed. These pieces were also to a greater extent than unmanageable in addition to frizzier than the residue of my pilus no affair what form of deep conditioning treatments in addition to stylers I used. I could never dry out my pilus without stressing most clipping them downward in addition to needing to manipulate them to *hopefully* have got them dry out nicely. While I haven't used chemicals at all inwards 4 years, I got tired of feeling helpless to my hair, knew softening worked for me inwards the past times in addition to only decided it was the correct alternative for me to build myself happier in addition to experience meliorate most my hair. I'm non a mortal who looks to teach my pilus equally curly equally possible to live honest, I similar my pilus looking to a greater extent than curly-wavy in addition to elongated to live honest, I experience it is to a greater extent than flattering for my face. I tin shipping away fifty-fifty meet the departure from the Curl Softening on my pilus when it is wet! I regret nothing.
What is Curl Softening?
The Curl Suite's website depict it equally "This handling loosens curls in addition to eliminates frizz"
I kindly asked Alex to explicate Curl Softening inwards to a greater extent than item in addition to why it is safer in addition to meliorate than say, a relaxer, in addition to she said "A curl softening is a safer in addition to to a greater extent than controlled approach to loosening curls in addition to eliminating frizz. We usage a calcium hydroxide base of operations instead of a sodium hydroxide base of operations which is constitute inwards most relaxers. Then nosotros add together our deep handling to the mixture in addition to apply it solely inwards necessary areas. It is controlled alongside application to the expanse in addition to timing. We also seal it alongside our deep handling after. It is a swell alternative to keratin in addition to relaxers."
There is the alternative to produce the whole head, location handling or hairline/face framing pieces. Since the residue of my pilus is fine, I only did the pilus describe of piece of occupation pieces, hence most of my pilus is notwithstanding completely untouched past times whatsoever chemicals.
When I got to the salon, which is a cute individual suite that is usage of a larger salon infinite that honestly is quite genius, Alex in addition to I spoke for quite a spell most my pilus concerns, what I wanted done in addition to what I hoped to arrive at alongside the service. I truly appreciate how she took her fourth dimension to sympathize my pilus goals in addition to didn't rush this part. After nosotros talked, she applied the Curl Softener on my front end department only, equally y'all tin shipping away meet below. It was on my pilus for most 10 minutes or so, non likewise long at all.
After, Belinda, who plant for Alex, rinsed in addition to neutralized the treatment, in addition to then shampooed alongside Alex's ain build of Shampoo. She followed upward alongside their ain pilus masque in addition to left that on approximately other 10 minutes or so. This masque was INCREDIBLE. All my pilus notwithstanding feels meliorate after washing i time again from this masque in addition to I demand a jounce for my own. After nosotros rinsed the masque I went dorsum into the chair in addition to Alex styled me. Her salon uses Ouidad's signature "Rake in addition to Shake" method to style, which is my favorite agency to agency my pilus equally well. Although, obviously, I am nowhere close equally expert at styling my ain pilus equally she is.
Alex used her teach out inwards conditioner in addition to mousse before I sat nether the dryer in addition to she diffused. After diffusing, she applied a smooth serum. Alex's products are silicone complimentary in addition to y'all tin shipping away abide by them HERE. Once i destash a fleck more, I programme on picking upward her products to travail in addition to review inwards detail. I was nervous most only mousse beingness used on my moisture hair, since my pilus really much loves theater concur gels but I loved how it came out! She told me my pilus is fine, I only have got a lot of it. My pilus was hence shiny alongside really trivial frizz in addition to felt weightless! I notwithstanding produce prefer theater concur gels overall on moisture pilus since I run out almost every 24-hour interval in addition to gel helps give me multi-day truly good, less frizzier pilus that endures sweaty run outs. Next fourth dimension I meet Alex I produce desire her agency alongside gel hence I tin shipping away meet the difference.
These were taken at the salon alongside their holler upward lite before I left. SO SHINY!!
Here are approximately before in addition to after pictures on moisture hair, to present y'all the bear upon the service had on me inwards such a swell way. Coincidentally, I grabbed the same shirt living on my chair (we all have got that chair, don't fifty-fifty lie) after showering for both my after shower pictures.
Truthfully, I became quite expert equally hiding how messed upward my hairline pieces tin shipping away build it pictures. A 24-hour interval or hence before going for the Curl Softening, I snapped these to give a meliorate thought of how terrible they truly would get:
Here are to a greater extent than pictures from the 24-hour interval of the treatment.
I was taking selfies inwards front end of this beautiful epitome on the same street equally the salon. A lensman who wanted to photograph the mural offered to kindly have got a pic of me inwards front end of it. It was dainty of him, but I also intend he only wanted me to leave. LOL
These I had my hubby have got for me at dinner:
DAY 2
These were from the 24-hour interval after the handling in addition to I run out. I did admittedly produce an easier run out, Piyo in addition to Yoga, to non teach my scalp completely sweaty the 24-hour interval after.
I used Briogeo's Rosarco Milk in addition to Oil to refresh. My pilus looked in addition to felt similar a unlike persons. It was hence soft in addition to fifty-fifty the front end was hence good behaved, in addition to it fifty-fifty stayed this agency until Day 4!
These were taken close my dorsum door. I dear natural lite in addition to am hence excited for it to teach darker afterward to have got meliorate payoff of it.
These were taken inwards front end of my holler upward light:
This is a terrible lineament Day 4 pic I took straightaway after working out in addition to taking my pilus out of my invisibobble! It NEVER looks similar this correct after a run out!
FIRST WASH DAY AFTER
I wanted to also include inwards this post service the results of me washing my ain pilus after the Curl Softening treatment. After 5 days, I finally washed in addition to styled my ain hair!
Products applied same agency equally usual. Leave-In Conditioner using the Seaweed Technique in addition to and then all other styles Rae in addition to Shake in addition to then scrunching in addition to air dried. I did non twist my pilus upward inwards whatsoever form of towel. Completely air dried.
DAY 2
I snapped these pictures on Day 2 because I am amazed. These were taken after my intense cardio run out in addition to I solely used dry out shampoo on my scalp! I used zero on the lengths of my pilus which is unheard of. Usually I demand approximately form of refreshing spray, cream, stone oil or all of the above!!
VIDEO REVIEW
https://youtu.be/hk3v-77D2gk
Blast from the Past
This was from 2010 when I went to meet Alex at the Ouidad Salon!
I can't recollect if nosotros did the softening on only the hairline or all my pilus at that point. But my pilus was hence shiny! My pilus was colored also inwards these (not on the same day!!)
This was inwards 2011 when I went to meet Alex at Ouidad to agency my pilus for my College Graduation pictures. I rememeber I went upward to the Ouidad Salon from schoolhouse in addition to and then went back. It was raining hence difficult (it literally rains every unmarried 24-hour interval I demand it to live dainty inwards my life) in addition to after she did my pilus for the pictures, I went dorsum to schoolhouse on the subway alongside 2 shower caps on inwards world because I did non desire my pilus getting ruined! I couldn't abide by whatsoever pictures lone after she styled but constitute these alongside Stretch when nosotros had him most a year.
Overall, I am so happy with the Curl Softening Treatment for my pesky, never behaving hairline in addition to truly liked how Alex did my hair! It was an enjoyable salon experience in addition to I await frontwards to keeping upward alongside it hence I don't loathe my hairline equally much again.
The Curl Suite Info:
instagram: @thecurlsuite
website: http://www.thecurlsuite.com/
products: https://shopthecurlsuite.com/collections/all
-If y'all similar my blog, delight subscribe?
-Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!
disclaimer: The service was paid for past times me, good truly my hubby equally a Valentine's Day gift. no monetary compensation received. non endorsed or sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions equally always.
-Diane
I've been next The Curl Suite on Instagram for a spell now. I truly used to teach meet the owner, Alex, dorsum when she worked at the Ouidad Salon on 57th Street years in addition to years agone (2011 in addition to earlier) for this same treatment. I e'er loved the agency she did my pilus in addition to loved the handling dorsum inwards the day. I've fifty-fifty included approximately onetime pictures at the halt of this post. But since Alex has worked on me before, I knew my pilus was inwards expert hands going in.
I truly got this handling done just 4 years since the in conclusion fourth dimension I had whatsoever chemicals (color) seat inwards my hair! When I used to teach start the softening, it was done on colored hair, hence I knew since most, if non all, of my pilus is virgin now, it is fifty-fifty healthier than it was years agone to have got it.
I got this handling done since my hairline pieces drive me crazy. They are non the same curl designing equally the residue of my hair, in addition to on overstep of that the curl is wonky in addition to non nicely formed. These pieces were also to a greater extent than unmanageable in addition to frizzier than the residue of my pilus no affair what form of deep conditioning treatments in addition to stylers I used. I could never dry out my pilus without stressing most clipping them downward in addition to needing to manipulate them to *hopefully* have got them dry out nicely. While I haven't used chemicals at all inwards 4 years, I got tired of feeling helpless to my hair, knew softening worked for me inwards the past times in addition to only decided it was the correct alternative for me to build myself happier in addition to experience meliorate most my hair. I'm non a mortal who looks to teach my pilus equally curly equally possible to live honest, I similar my pilus looking to a greater extent than curly-wavy in addition to elongated to live honest, I experience it is to a greater extent than flattering for my face. I tin shipping away fifty-fifty meet the departure from the Curl Softening on my pilus when it is wet! I regret nothing.
What is Curl Softening?
The Curl Suite's website depict it equally "This handling loosens curls in addition to eliminates frizz"
I kindly asked Alex to explicate Curl Softening inwards to a greater extent than item in addition to why it is safer in addition to meliorate than say, a relaxer, in addition to she said "A curl softening is a safer in addition to to a greater extent than controlled approach to loosening curls in addition to eliminating frizz. We usage a calcium hydroxide base of operations instead of a sodium hydroxide base of operations which is constitute inwards most relaxers. Then nosotros add together our deep handling to the mixture in addition to apply it solely inwards necessary areas. It is controlled alongside application to the expanse in addition to timing. We also seal it alongside our deep handling after. It is a swell alternative to keratin in addition to relaxers."
There is the alternative to produce the whole head, location handling or hairline/face framing pieces. Since the residue of my pilus is fine, I only did the pilus describe of piece of occupation pieces, hence most of my pilus is notwithstanding completely untouched past times whatsoever chemicals.
When I got to the salon, which is a cute individual suite that is usage of a larger salon infinite that honestly is quite genius, Alex in addition to I spoke for quite a spell most my pilus concerns, what I wanted done in addition to what I hoped to arrive at alongside the service. I truly appreciate how she took her fourth dimension to sympathize my pilus goals in addition to didn't rush this part. After nosotros talked, she applied the Curl Softener on my front end department only, equally y'all tin shipping away meet below. It was on my pilus for most 10 minutes or so, non likewise long at all.
After, Belinda, who plant for Alex, rinsed in addition to neutralized the treatment, in addition to then shampooed alongside Alex's ain build of Shampoo. She followed upward alongside their ain pilus masque in addition to left that on approximately other 10 minutes or so. This masque was INCREDIBLE. All my pilus notwithstanding feels meliorate after washing i time again from this masque in addition to I demand a jounce for my own. After nosotros rinsed the masque I went dorsum into the chair in addition to Alex styled me. Her salon uses Ouidad's signature "Rake in addition to Shake" method to style, which is my favorite agency to agency my pilus equally well. Although, obviously, I am nowhere close equally expert at styling my ain pilus equally she is.
Alex used her teach out inwards conditioner in addition to mousse before I sat nether the dryer in addition to she diffused. After diffusing, she applied a smooth serum. Alex's products are silicone complimentary in addition to y'all tin shipping away abide by them HERE. Once i destash a fleck more, I programme on picking upward her products to travail in addition to review inwards detail. I was nervous most only mousse beingness used on my moisture hair, since my pilus really much loves theater concur gels but I loved how it came out! She told me my pilus is fine, I only have got a lot of it. My pilus was hence shiny alongside really trivial frizz in addition to felt weightless! I notwithstanding produce prefer theater concur gels overall on moisture pilus since I run out almost every 24-hour interval in addition to gel helps give me multi-day truly good, less frizzier pilus that endures sweaty run outs. Next fourth dimension I meet Alex I produce desire her agency alongside gel hence I tin shipping away meet the difference.
These were taken at the salon alongside their holler upward lite before I left. SO SHINY!!
Here are approximately before in addition to after pictures on moisture hair, to present y'all the bear upon the service had on me inwards such a swell way. Coincidentally, I grabbed the same shirt living on my chair (we all have got that chair, don't fifty-fifty lie) after showering for both my after shower pictures.
Wet hair, no styling products
Wet hair, styling products applied in addition to towel dried.
Truthfully, I became quite expert equally hiding how messed upward my hairline pieces tin shipping away build it pictures. A 24-hour interval or hence before going for the Curl Softening, I snapped these to give a meliorate thought of how terrible they truly would get:
Here are to a greater extent than pictures from the 24-hour interval of the treatment.
I was taking selfies inwards front end of this beautiful epitome on the same street equally the salon. A lensman who wanted to photograph the mural offered to kindly have got a pic of me inwards front end of it. It was dainty of him, but I also intend he only wanted me to leave. LOL
These I had my hubby have got for me at dinner:
DAY 2
These were from the 24-hour interval after the handling in addition to I run out. I did admittedly produce an easier run out, Piyo in addition to Yoga, to non teach my scalp completely sweaty the 24-hour interval after.
I used Briogeo's Rosarco Milk in addition to Oil to refresh. My pilus looked in addition to felt similar a unlike persons. It was hence soft in addition to fifty-fifty the front end was hence good behaved, in addition to it fifty-fifty stayed this agency until Day 4!
These were taken close my dorsum door. I dear natural lite in addition to am hence excited for it to teach darker afterward to have got meliorate payoff of it.
These were taken inwards front end of my holler upward light:
This is a terrible lineament Day 4 pic I took straightaway after working out in addition to taking my pilus out of my invisibobble! It NEVER looks similar this correct after a run out!
FIRST WASH DAY AFTER
I wanted to also include inwards this post service the results of me washing my ain pilus after the Curl Softening treatment. After 5 days, I finally washed in addition to styled my ain hair!
- Pre-poo Treatment: Prose Custom Pre Shampoo Treatment (discount here)
- Shampoo: Pure in addition to Mine Custom Shampoo (discount here)
- Mask: Pacifica Beauty Pineapple Hydrate Curl Nourishing Mask
- Stylers: Pure in addition to Mine Custom Conditioner (as a teach out in), Harmon's Curl Volumizer, Raw Curls Firm Hold Gel, Briogeo Rosarco/Farewell Frizz Oil
Products applied same agency equally usual. Leave-In Conditioner using the Seaweed Technique in addition to and then all other styles Rae in addition to Shake in addition to then scrunching in addition to air dried. I did non twist my pilus upward inwards whatsoever form of towel. Completely air dried.
DAY 2
I snapped these pictures on Day 2 because I am amazed. These were taken after my intense cardio run out in addition to I solely used dry out shampoo on my scalp! I used zero on the lengths of my pilus which is unheard of. Usually I demand approximately form of refreshing spray, cream, stone oil or all of the above!!
VIDEO REVIEW
https://youtu.be/hk3v-77D2gk
Blast from the Past
This was from 2010 when I went to meet Alex at the Ouidad Salon!
I can't recollect if nosotros did the softening on only the hairline or all my pilus at that point. But my pilus was hence shiny! My pilus was colored also inwards these (not on the same day!!)
Overall, I am so happy with the Curl Softening Treatment for my pesky, never behaving hairline in addition to truly liked how Alex did my hair! It was an enjoyable salon experience in addition to I await frontwards to keeping upward alongside it hence I don't loathe my hairline equally much again.
The Curl Suite Info:
instagram: @thecurlsuite
website: http://www.thecurlsuite.com/
products: https://shopthecurlsuite.com/collections/all
-If y'all similar my blog, delight subscribe?
-Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!
-Diane




















































Komentar
Posting Komentar