Birthday Weekend Hair, Makeup Too Outfit Details
My birthday was this yesteryear weekend as well as I was busy! Fri I went to Ouidad NYC Flagship Salon for a much needed cut as well as for my pilus to survive styled inwards hopes to final for 3 days worth of pictures, Sabbatum I went out amongst my married adult man as well as closest friends as well as Lord's Day was brunch close the beach! I can't believe I got to the beach on my birthday, that NEVER happens! Read on for my hair, makeup as well as outfit details!All of the outfits are yesteryear Lilly Pulitzer. My favorite designer because I dearest the body of body of water as well as the vivid colors as well as patterns but build me experience amend as well as a flake happier. As roughly who constantly suffers amongst depression, I demand whatever happiness I tin get. Since the build is expensive as well as I definitely can't afford amount price, I hold off for their twice a twelvemonth "After Party Sale" where things are upward to 80% off, or I volition abide by them on fashion boards as well as apps significantly cheaper than at retail.
DAY 1
My Day 1 pilus was cutting as well as styled at the Ouidad Salon! For that really detailed spider web log post, CLICK HERE (this super detailed ship service coming on Fri 1/31/2020, thence delight cheque back)
The lippies I convey on inwards these pictures are Urban Decay Vice Lipstick inwards shade "Heartless" amongst Doll 10 HydraLux Honeystick inwards "Adored" on top. The Doll 10 Honeystick is SO MOISTURIZING as well as feels incredible when it's genuinely mutual depression temperature out thence lips don't acquire chapped.
DAY 2
supersize bottle of polish glaze serum is genuinely old. i don't intend they sell that size anymore.
My pilus came out incredible at the Ouidad Salon! I loved it. I was SO SCARED to slumber on it. But I slept inwards a "pineapple" on a satin pillowcase as well as when I woke up, it had roughly slumber frizz, but wasn't super terrible. Since it was my birthday weekend, I treated myself to 2 travel out residual days instead of 1 (which my trunk genuinely really needed to survive honest) thence I didn't convey to worry nigh whatever frizz from sweat. I wanted to essay as well as cook the frizz, as well as swore I wouldn't become likewise heavy handed, but I messed up. I used roughly Ouidad Shine Glaze Serum as well as Pomade mixed together- this is an quondam combination I loved. I definitely used likewise much. I also intend I broke upward likewise much wind the means I was applying. My pilus didn't expect bad, but it definitely looked a flake amend earlier heavy handed me messed amongst it. Then, since I kept touching it to essay as well as cook it, it exclusively got frizzier. Live as well as learn. Next fourth dimension I volition survive amend (hopefully)
MAKEUP
LIPS
-Doll 10 lip rouge inwards “shop til you lot drop”
EYES
-Wander Beauty 360* eyeshadow primer
-Laura Geller Beauty Lash Boss Mascara
-Doll 10 Over Archiever Universal Brow Pencil, HydraLux "Brighten Up" liner on inner rim as well as Rose Brilliance Eyeshadow Palette
FACE
-IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer, Bye Bye Pores blush inwards "Je Ne Sais Quoi", Bye Bye Foundation Powder inwards "light:
-Doll 10 Dollskin Anti-Stress Skin Perfector inwards foundation shades "Fair" as well as "Light", T.C.E. Concealer inwards "Light:
-Wander Beauty On the Go Bronzer inwards "Capri" to contour
Car Selfies
(the best lighting)
Ring Light, No Flash:
This was the 24-hour interval of my actual birthday. Every twelvemonth equally long equally I tin remember, it has rained, snowed as well as fifty-fifty blizzarded on my birthday. For every major life event, at that spot has been roughly variety of precipitation. It's my luck. This 24-hour interval the Sun was out potent as well as it was 44 degrees! In the grand scheme, 44 is pretty cold, but for the cease of January, where we've had days inwards the 20s as well as fifty-fifty inwards the teens, I welcomed 44 degrees amongst opened upward arms! We went downwards the shore amongst my parents for brunch at this awesome eatery correct on the beach! This was genuinely the house Tommie as well as I got married. Brunch was DELICIOUS. I don't exercise brunch oft at all, thence when I do, I genuinely savor it! There is a novel body of body of water themed carousel on the boardwalk as well as I but couldn't assistance but ride it! So fun! This is my instant birthday inwards a row I was on a carousel. See final twelvemonth HERE.
This was Day 3 hair. Somehow, I intend sleeping on my pilus helped the heavy handedness of the 24-hour interval before. I did apply a piddling Tweak-d Dream Big 2XL Volumizing Treatment Clay on my scalp, as well as for my lengths I used a piddling mix of Olaplex half dozen Smoothing Creme as well as Olaplex vii Bonding Oil as well as and thence roughly Tweak-d Tribal Chocolate Texturizing Paste on my ends. Definitely to a greater extent than production than commons Day 3 hair, but it was a special occasion!
Makeup was almost precisely the same equally yesterday, but I used dissimilar shades from Doll 10's Rose Brilliance Palette as well as the lippie is Wander Beauty Carryon Lip Crayon inwards "Island Hop."
Near Natural Light Door:
DISCOUNTS
Doll 10
Ouidad
-If you lot similar my blog, delight subscribe?
-Follow @dianemary126 on social media!
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!
disclaimer: no compensation. non endorsed or sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions equally always.
-Diane
-Youtube: curlywavydiane
-Shop My Favorites In My Amazon Store!
disclaimer: no compensation. non endorsed or sponsored. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions equally always.
-Diane
























Komentar
Posting Komentar