Wen Summertime Kokosnoot Lime Verbena Review

One matter Wen Hair Care is known for on QVC are their "seasonal formulas". Every 3 months, the build released a novel scent that goes along amongst the electrical flow season. The by few years, in that place bring been novel scents each twelvemonth for the season. I ever larn anxious to take away heed what it volition move inward hopes I volition bask the novel scents. Truthfully, I heard that this Summer was going to bring Coconut scent inward it together with I almost passed it up- but oh human being am I glad I didn't! A huge surprise is the Summer Coconut Lime Verbena is directly i of my all fourth dimension favorite seasonals! Continue reading for more...

Though I love fragrances, I am non a big fan of kokosnoot inward them, especially "fake artificial kokosnoot smell" (You know what I mean) because of this disliking, originally I was going to function yesteryear upwards this Seasonal Formula. I wasn't a fan of the Summer Mango Coconut scent from two years back, it's i of my to the lowest degree favorite seasonals sadly.

But thence I idea well-nigh it some more- Chaz Dean (Wen creator) is sensitive to fragrance himself, thence I figured he wouldn't build a bad smelling kokosnoot to trigger headaches. Then I idea well-nigh kokosnoot mixed amongst lime together with such together with I practise love lime. After watching the showtime presentation well-nigh this novel seasonal together with it beingness described every bit "fresh" together with "clean" on QVC I decided to give it a try- I could ever provide it if the aroma bothered me.

Well the aroma doesn't bother me at all! I LOVE it! It's soooo good! I aroma the Lime predominantly which I love. It does bring a rattling fresh scent to it. This scent literally smells similar Summer. Wen nailed it amongst this season. When i closed my eyes together with aroma it I experience it is a mix of Margarita amongst hints of Sun tan lotion. I tin move spray this mist on my facial expression upwards together with experience similar I am at the beach.

I am thence happy I decided to give this aroma a lot despite non loving kokosnoot scents. I am thrilled the kokosnoot is non overpowering.

On top of them smelling lovely, the Wen Replenishing Treatment Mists practise thence much for the pilus together with skin! I similar to work them every bit a 2d or 3rd solar daytime pilus refresher- together with I volition spray them whenever my pilus begins to hold back peculiarly dry out & frizzy. They larn out my pilus soft, assistance revive limp waves together with add together incredible shine! Not to parent they also assistance repair the pilus together with proceed it healthy. I also work them to sometimes fix makeup or I volition spray them on whatever work of my trunk to larn out my peel feeling thence soft together with smelling amazing.

 There are some awesome ingredients inward this formula besides including kokosnoot oil, aloe, superfruits such every bit acai together with goji better, a iv tea complex together with amino acids!

So every bit of now, hither are my top five favorite Wen Seasonal Scents:
1) Winter Vanilla Mint
2) Spring Orange Blossom
3) Summer Coconut Lime Verbena
4) Spring Honey Lilac
5) Fall Ginger Pumpkin

I actually desire the Oil inward this Summer Coconut Lime Verbena scent besides but sadly amongst nonetheless chore hunting at the instant I can't justify it. So I'm hoping QVC does some sort of special One Time Only (OTO) configuration amongst to a greater extent than styling products that aroma similar this thence I tin move alternative them up. I wishing I tin move larn the cleansing conditioner, but my scalp had a reaction to them final few times I tried.

What are your favorite Wen seasonal scents? What scents practise you lot desire to come across Wen come upwards out with?
I would love to come across some sort of Berry Scent or fifty-fifty even out something similar Strawberry Lemonade or Raspberry Lemonade adjacent Summer. A Rose scent for Spring would also move awesome every bit long every bit it is fresh Rose together with non dated.

*At fourth dimension of blogging, the Replenishing Treatment Mist Duo inward Summer Coconut Lime Verbena is available on QVC.com item A266142 for around $45. 

CLICK HERE to read my postal service on the final Wen Seasonal Scent- Spring Honey Lilac.




disclaimer: products purchased amongst my ain money. No monetary compensation received for review. All opinions together with my ain together with honest thoughts.

<3 Diane 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Vacation Twenty-Four Hr Menstruum I Hair, Makeup, Outfit Pics/Photoshoot

Penelitian Materi Tekstil Dengan Mikroskop

Curly Wavy ...Blow Out?