Philosophy Sunshine Grace Summertime Fragrance Trio

I convey been on a slight Philosophy fragrance boot lately. I purchased the Love Sweet Love perfume inwards my finally Sephora Haul in addition to and then I was watching QVC in addition to saw a kit alongside an incredible value of the "Sunshine Grace" fragrance products I could non transcend up. Read on for details.


QVC had Super Size of your selection of Summer fragrances: You got to pick betwixt Summer Grace, Falling inwards Love Summer, Sea of Love or Sunshine Grace.  The trio includes 32-fl oz super-sized olive crude scrub, 32-fl oz super-sized firming trunk emulsion, in addition to 4-fl oz super-sized edt spray fragrance. It was too on Easy Pay which sealed the bargain for me.


I unremarkably similar Philosophy's "Love" fragrances (falling inwards love, unconditional love, dearest sugariness love) a lot to a greater extent than than their "Grace" fragrances, but that isn't to tell I don't similar the Grace fragrances, because I do. What's to a greater extent than is I am therefore scent picky, for me to teach ahead in addition to gild a fragrance off the TV without ever smelling it is merely manifestly crazy. I wanted to odour it inwards somebody get-go but I intend it is a QVC exclusive therefore I figured at worst I tin laissez passer on the axe supply it.

Regarding the other options inwards this scent, I had Summer Grace inwards the past times in addition to I liked but did non dearest that one. Falling inwards Love Summer sounds tempting, but I am picky alongside Jasmine therefore I didn't desire to run a hazard it. Sea of Love has adorable packaging but I smelled it inwards Sephora in addition to it merely wasn't my type of fragrance. I liked it, but wasn't super crazy nearly it.

So what made me teach ahead in addition to order? A few things. For starters, I exercise similar almost every Philosophy fragrance I sniffed, alongside the exception of "Live Joyously" Sorry non distressing but that scent in addition to my olfactory organ does non a prissy pair make. But when the Philosophy lady (I forgot her name! aaahh!!!) on QVC was presenting the choices, the notes inwards Sunshine Grace merely sounded similar something I would adore.


Per QVC.com The Note's of Sunshine Grace include "warm, fresh floral scents alongside notes of sparkling freesia, orangish blossom, in addition to sunny musk."

The Orange Blossom is what sold me. I convey been on a HUGE Orange Blossom boot lately. Obsessed alongside Jo Malone's Orange Blossom in addition to the Wen Spring Orange Blossom Replenishing Treatment Mist. I too tend to similar fragrances alongside musk inwards them every bit good therefore I was on a rubber bet here.

Though I exercise odour the Orange Blossom inwards this fragrance, it isn't super strong. Nonetheless, I exercise taste Sunshine Grace! To me, it smells similar Baby Grace, which ironically plenty is my favorite scent from the Grace family, except it is a niggling chip warmer inwards scent. I intend the scent is light, refreshing alongside a hint of citrus in addition to perfect for summer. I too dearest the Beach umbrella in addition to scene on the packaging.

The fragrance, though non super potent tends to finally on me all day, particularly when I layer it over the scrub in addition to firming trunk emulsion.

The Olive Oil Scrub is described on QVC.com every bit a gentle exfoliator. I convey used it a few times in addition to grip completely. It leaves my peel feeling build clean in addition to real soft. I intend it may live on rubber to role this daily, but I convey only been using it a dyad of times a calendar week inwards fearfulness of over exfoliating.

The Firming Body Emulsion is a lightweight trunk lotion that is too supposed to assistance draw of piece of employment solid your skin. I'm all nearly that! My peel absorbs it forthwith in addition to it is non sticky, heavy or greasy. I intend I volition particularly appreciate the lightness of this lotion when Summer is [finally] hither in addition to I don't desire to slather a super rich cream on because it is therefore humid out.

Overall, I am pleased alongside my purchase. If y'all are interested inwards the kit, every bit of the fourth dimension of writing this weblog it is all the same available on qvc every bit item A256606.

disclaimer: products bought alongside my ain money. no monetary compensation received for my reviews. all opinions are my ain in addition to honest thoughts, every bit always.

<3 Diane

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Vacation Twenty-Four Hr Menstruum I Hair, Makeup, Outfit Pics/Photoshoot

Penelitian Materi Tekstil Dengan Mikroskop

Curly Wavy ...Blow Out?