Hair Of The Day: 24-Hour Interval 2- One-Half Upwards As Well As Tendrils

So deplorable I haven't been posting equally many pilus of the twenty-four hr menstruum pictures. Truth survive told, I've been a funk all calendar week in addition to REALLY missing my super long hair. ;( I simply wishing it would grow! I actully had plans to role my clip inwards extensions today but because of genuinely bad cervix hurting I simply wasn't upward to dealing amongst it.Anyway, let's banking concern stand upward for out these pilus of the twenty-four hr menstruum pics afterward the break!


So this is Day two hair. I forgot to receive got pictures on Day 1 yesterday because I was busy in addition to the twenty-four hr menstruum flew by.







Here are the products I used to cleanser, status in addition to postal service shower yesterday:
  • Tweak-d Restore Treatment on dry out pilus earlier shower for five minutes
  • Shampoo: Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Co-Wash
  • Ouidad Mediterranean Bay Leaf Scalp Exfoliator
  • Conditioner: Ouidad Melt Down Extreme Masque
  • Stylers: Kerastase Initialiste (scalp only) mix of iii SheaMoisture conditioners equally a travel out in, Devacurl B'Leave In & Arcangel, SheaMoisture Manuka Honey in addition to Maruka Oil Blend (applied inwards the Rake & Shake Method)

My pilus yet feels super soft from the combination. It was a flake poofier than I would receive got liked yesterday. I used the Devacurl B'Leave In in addition to Arcangel to role them upward equally I am trying to travel through my stash. They most probable volition non survive repurchases for the fourth dimension being- in that place are hence many other gels I simply similar better.

So today for Day two hither is what I used first:
Stylers:
  • VERB Dry Shampoo(scalp only)
  • VERB Leave In Mist
  • CURLS Cashmere Jelly
....I applied them department past times department in i trial again in addition to simply allow my pilus hang out a few hours.

I wasn't fond of how my pilus looked downwardly hence I threw it upward inwards my favorite larn to one-half up, one-half downwardly style.

I used approximately VERB Ghost Oil throughout to add together extra smoothen in addition to softness in addition to hence the SheaMoisture Strengthen & Grow Edge Treatment to proceed approximately frizzies on my pilus trace of piece of occupation down.

By the way, if y'all missed my postal service amongst a exceptional invitee reviewer close approximately VERB products, banking concern stand upward for it here. I genuinely could receive got used the forming fiber the same agency I used toe SheaMoisure border handling for frizzies but I did my pilus at domicile in addition to it's at Tommie's house! I volition receive got approximately other review coming this calendar week of the VERB dry out shampoo, travel out inwards mist & ghost stone oil I mentioned today!

Thanks for reading.
<3 Diane

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Vacation Twenty-Four Hr Menstruum I Hair, Makeup, Outfit Pics/Photoshoot

Penelitian Materi Tekstil Dengan Mikroskop

Curly Wavy ...Blow Out?