Cocoa Dark-Brown Scrub & Self Tan Mousse Review
I am as well as thence happy Summer is FINALLY here! I am naturally as well as thence pale as well as I vesture SPF 365 days a year. It is of import for me to protect my peel but come upwards the season, I similar to expect a fighting bronze. It's prophylactic to nation self tanner is a Godsend for me. Today I am reviewing the Tough Stuff Body Scrub as well as 1 Hour Tan Dark Mousse. Read on for more!
Cocoa Brown is the position out i selling self tanner arrive at inward Republic of Ireland as well as the United Kingdom of Great Britain as well as Northern Ireland according to their website. Created inward 2012, the arrive at of self tanners is supposed to live speedy application, natural color, overnice scent, expert for sensitive skin, slow to apply as well as quick to dry.
I genuinely similar that this whole business is really affordable- everything is nether $20! YAY!
Before getting into the actual review of the products, I MUST address the packaging. I'M OBSESSED!!! It's as well as thence beautiful as well as hot pinkish as well as a pleasance on the eyes. So much as well as thence I convey been keeping them out on the counter instead of putting them away.
Tough Stuff iii inward 1 Body Scrub
What They Say: Cocoa Brown By Marissa Carter TOUGH STUFF 3 inward 1 Body Scrub is a no-nonsense scrub for crude oil areas of the torso – perfect for the feet, ankles, knees, elbows as well as hands. This amazing exfoliating scrub is bright to prepare the peel for tanning, removing stubborn erstwhile tan as well as of course, run out your peel silky smooth.
What I Say: This materials is pure gold! Well actually, the scrub itself is fifty-fifty a beautiful shade of pink. It smells delicious- a sugariness floral scent. I used this to exfoliate earlier using the tanner as well as it left my peel overnice as well as soft. But hither is what genuinely impressed me: I self tanned my legs but non my arms i twenty-four hr menstruation as well as non realizing it I somehow got an strange looking streak of self tan across i of my forearms. Eeeekk! At outset I panicked, thinking I was stuck amongst long sleeves inward lxxx flat conditions until it faded away but I took some of this magic as well as used it on dry out skin- the streak was completely gone!! I forever take away them inward my cabinet for hereafter self tanning emergencies. If y'all convey specially sensitive peel your peel may live a piffling pinkish afterwards use, mine was, but that went away really shortly.
1 Hour Tan Mousse DARK
What They Say: Cocoa Brown yesteryear Marissa Carter 1 HOUR TAN MOUSSE DARK is the innovative self-tanning production from Marissa Carter, developed every bit a right away trial of client need for a darker version of the best-selling Cocoa Brown yesteryear Marissa Carter 1 HOUR TAN MOUSSE. The luxurious mousse formulation glides over skin, leaving the signature Cocoa Brown Tahitian Gardenia fragrance without the old-school faux tan pong! Cocoa Brown yesteryear Marissa Carter is a light-weight, fast drying, non-sticky mousse giving rapid streak costless results. No take away to slumber inward your tan as well as ruin your sheets! Accelerating ingredients helps it to railroad train chop-chop as well as depending on how nighttime y'all would similar to be, tin live showered off after.
What I Say: Like the scrub, I genuinely similar the scent- a overnice low-cal floral. The mousse feels really decadent but also lightweight. When I applied it i dried SUPER QUICK. You convey to live fast amongst this materials to rub it inward evenly earlier it dries. It's expert because y'all don't experience pasty as well as are non waiting around earlier getting dressed, but it tin also live hard if y'all aren't quick enough. The color developed on my peel as well as I looked darker, but non unnatural or orange. I dear the shade it produced! The longer I left it on the darker As the days went on, it faded evenly all over as well as didn't streak or larn patchy as well as thence I appreciated that too. I believe the color lasted a expert v days on me which is also quite impressive. My peel didn't experience dry out or tight afterwards I applied it either. I convey no complaints close the product- only live ready to rub it inward quick.
The Self Tan Applicator Mitt is essential to ensure a streak costless goal of self tanner as well as it saves your hands from becoming also discolored! As amongst all of the packaging, I dear that the Cocoa Brown Mitt is hot pink!!
I commonly similar to purpose self tanner on my human face upwards also but wasn't certain if it was okay to make so. It would live overnice to encounter the construct come upwards out amongst a human face upwards self tanner.
Looking on the site, I notice a moisturizer called "Chocolate Whip" afterwards genuinely enjoying both the scrub as well as self tanner, I desire to essay this production too. It supposedly smells similar chocolate!
Overall I would purchase both products again, as well as especially that scrub!
You tin uncovering Cocoa Brown products inward Ricky's NYC stores as well as on their site yesteryear CLICKING HERE
disclaimer: products sent to me for review consideration. no monetary compensation received. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions, every bit always.
<3 Diane
Cocoa Brown is the position out i selling self tanner arrive at inward Republic of Ireland as well as the United Kingdom of Great Britain as well as Northern Ireland according to their website. Created inward 2012, the arrive at of self tanners is supposed to live speedy application, natural color, overnice scent, expert for sensitive skin, slow to apply as well as quick to dry.
I genuinely similar that this whole business is really affordable- everything is nether $20! YAY!
Before getting into the actual review of the products, I MUST address the packaging. I'M OBSESSED!!! It's as well as thence beautiful as well as hot pinkish as well as a pleasance on the eyes. So much as well as thence I convey been keeping them out on the counter instead of putting them away.
Tough Stuff iii inward 1 Body Scrub
What They Say: Cocoa Brown By Marissa Carter TOUGH STUFF 3 inward 1 Body Scrub is a no-nonsense scrub for crude oil areas of the torso – perfect for the feet, ankles, knees, elbows as well as hands. This amazing exfoliating scrub is bright to prepare the peel for tanning, removing stubborn erstwhile tan as well as of course, run out your peel silky smooth.What I Say: This materials is pure gold! Well actually, the scrub itself is fifty-fifty a beautiful shade of pink. It smells delicious- a sugariness floral scent. I used this to exfoliate earlier using the tanner as well as it left my peel overnice as well as soft. But hither is what genuinely impressed me: I self tanned my legs but non my arms i twenty-four hr menstruation as well as non realizing it I somehow got an strange looking streak of self tan across i of my forearms. Eeeekk! At outset I panicked, thinking I was stuck amongst long sleeves inward lxxx flat conditions until it faded away but I took some of this magic as well as used it on dry out skin- the streak was completely gone!! I forever take away them inward my cabinet for hereafter self tanning emergencies. If y'all convey specially sensitive peel your peel may live a piffling pinkish afterwards use, mine was, but that went away really shortly.
1 Hour Tan Mousse DARK
What They Say: Cocoa Brown yesteryear Marissa Carter 1 HOUR TAN MOUSSE DARK is the innovative self-tanning production from Marissa Carter, developed every bit a right away trial of client need for a darker version of the best-selling Cocoa Brown yesteryear Marissa Carter 1 HOUR TAN MOUSSE. The luxurious mousse formulation glides over skin, leaving the signature Cocoa Brown Tahitian Gardenia fragrance without the old-school faux tan pong! Cocoa Brown yesteryear Marissa Carter is a light-weight, fast drying, non-sticky mousse giving rapid streak costless results. No take away to slumber inward your tan as well as ruin your sheets! Accelerating ingredients helps it to railroad train chop-chop as well as depending on how nighttime y'all would similar to be, tin live showered off after.
What I Say: Like the scrub, I genuinely similar the scent- a overnice low-cal floral. The mousse feels really decadent but also lightweight. When I applied it i dried SUPER QUICK. You convey to live fast amongst this materials to rub it inward evenly earlier it dries. It's expert because y'all don't experience pasty as well as are non waiting around earlier getting dressed, but it tin also live hard if y'all aren't quick enough. The color developed on my peel as well as I looked darker, but non unnatural or orange. I dear the shade it produced! The longer I left it on the darker As the days went on, it faded evenly all over as well as didn't streak or larn patchy as well as thence I appreciated that too. I believe the color lasted a expert v days on me which is also quite impressive. My peel didn't experience dry out or tight afterwards I applied it either. I convey no complaints close the product- only live ready to rub it inward quick.
The Self Tan Applicator Mitt is essential to ensure a streak costless goal of self tanner as well as it saves your hands from becoming also discolored! As amongst all of the packaging, I dear that the Cocoa Brown Mitt is hot pink!!
I commonly similar to purpose self tanner on my human face upwards also but wasn't certain if it was okay to make so. It would live overnice to encounter the construct come upwards out amongst a human face upwards self tanner.
![]() |
| no self tanner at all |
![]() |
| abour 4 hours afterwards application |
Overall I would purchase both products again, as well as especially that scrub!
You tin uncovering Cocoa Brown products inward Ricky's NYC stores as well as on their site yesteryear CLICKING HERE
disclaimer: products sent to me for review consideration. no monetary compensation received. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions, every bit always.
<3 Diane




Komentar
Posting Komentar