Wen Kokosnoot Lime Verbena Vs Lavatory & Torso Industrial Plant Kokosnoot Lime Breeze: Dupe???

A few weeks agone I gave my detailed weblog review of the newest Wen Seasonal formula: Coconut Lime Verbena. You tin read that here. When I was reading my friend Musingsofamuse's blog, she mentioned that Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze was an exact dupe for the scent! Naturally intrigued, I had to sniff this 1 out for myself. Read on for more.

It form of annoyed me that the Coconut Lime Breeze scent from Bath in addition to Body Works is straightaway a scent yous tin alone purchase online. However, since I nevertheless had some coupons in addition to amongst the Semi Annual Sale nevertheless happening, I purchased the Fine Fragrance Mist in addition to a few Triple Moisture Body Creams amongst an online order. My idea was it tin become ii ways: 1) I volition honey it similar I create the Wen or 2) I won't similar it in addition to and hence my niece volition larn a dainty present. It went the agency of reveal 1.

I said this inwards the terminal post service nearly the Wen SCLV: I don't honey kokosnoot smells.  I was nervous to give it a shot. Same matter amongst the Bath in addition to Body Works spray. Good tidings for me is, every bit my friend "The Muse" stated, these products actually are almost exact dupes inwards scent!!!!!

Actually, I intend I similar BBW's Coconut Lime Breeze fifty-fifty amend because to me it has fifty-fifty a tad MORE Lime to it!!

Both fragrances (or products since technically the Wen is for hair) are really uplifting, brilliant in addition to perfectly Summery. They both remind me of Margarita's mixed amongst Sun tan lotion, sitting on a beach in addition to capture the essence of Summer.

So if yous honey the Wen Summer Coconut Lime Verbena, yous may desire to travail the Bath in addition to Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze hence yous tin spray is everywhere yous want, in addition to it is a lot cheaper! And yous tin too role the trunk cream to rest moisturized in addition to add together an extra layer to your scent power.

I was going to purchase the Wen pilus stylers inwards this scent merely straightaway I am passing since I accept hence many styling products inwards my stash I am looking to role upwards in addition to straightaway accept other ancellaries to larn this wonderful fragrance all roughly me.


disclaimer: both products purchased past times me. no monetary compensation received. all opinions are my ain in addition to honest thoughts, every bit always.

<3 Diane

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Vacation Twenty-Four Hr Menstruum I Hair, Makeup, Outfit Pics/Photoshoot

Penelitian Materi Tekstil Dengan Mikroskop

Curly Wavy ...Blow Out?