Tarte Cosmetics Romantic Eye-Ssentials Eyeshadow Palette From Qvc

Last Tuesday I was watching Tuesday Night Beauty on QVC as well as in that location was a "One Time Only" Offer from Tarte! That agency a production volition hold upwards available for a express fourth dimension at the lowest toll ever. I ordered this palette as well as brush literally minutes into the presentation! Leigh from tarte gave a sneak peek on her facebook page that this was coming thence I was excited all 24-hour interval for it! Luckily, equally of the fourth dimension I am typing this weblog it is withal available on QVC.com as well as alone for a lilliputian flake to a greater extent than than the OTO price. Continue reading on for more!

Tarte is i of my real favorite makeup brands as well as accept been for years. I ever larn excited when they accept novel materials on QVC. Truth hold upwards told though, since I am withal out of a undertaking (le sigh) I've severely had to cutting dorsum on my makeup buying as well as haven't bought a tarte palette inward SO LONG (probably Christmas time). But I only could non allow this beauty larn past times as well as I am thence inward honey alongside it thence I'm glad I bought it!

Before getting into the gorgeous palette I demand to utter near this brush. This brush is AMAZING. My real favorite eyeshadow brush ever is the teeny tiny lilliputian i that came alongside the tarte hold upwards MATTEnificent palette dorsum inward early on 2014 because it is thence modest as well as I tin blend into my flexure thence easy. I uncovering a lot of flexure brushes to hold upwards equally good broad as well as I laid upwards a mess. The flexure side of this brush is only equally perfect. It is to a greater extent than narrow than most flexure brushes I've used as well as gets into my flexure perfectly. The other flatter side is perfect for below my forehead as well as my lid. I similar that it isn't equally good big to barely gibe on my lid. Again, this double ended brush is perfect. It is also cruelty gratis (as all tarte products are) as well as does non shed!
Now the palette itself! I had this perhaps a calendar week as well as it is upwards in that location equally i of my FAVORITE PALETTES OF ALL TIME. First the packaging is beautiful. Tarte's blueprint squad is oh thence talented. I honey the pinks as well as purples as well as teal. This palette is super modest as well as real sleek. It fits perfectly inward a handbag taking upwards minimal space. What I didn't realize until I got this palette abode are the actual shadows are smaller than most of tarte's eyeshadow palettes. I personally don't take away heed because I never genuinely used upwards an eyeshadow palette inward my life, but it is worth noting. What I also honey near the palette is there's a huge mirror inside- making applying my makeup when non abode real easy.


 One affair I don't honey is the names of the shades are on a clear insert rather than beingness printed on the actual palette nether each shade. I glued the insert to the dorsum of the palette. This isn't a big bargain at all. Also, this palette did non come upwards alongside eyeshadow hold back ideas as well as roughly other tarte shadow palettes inward the past times did.

There are xvi shades total. 12 are matte as well as iv accept roughly shimmer. The shimmer shades exercise non accept glitter. The shadows are infused alongside Amazonian Clay which balances out as well as treats the pare alongside wear! These shadows are thence incredibly buttery soft!! I couldn't believe only how smoothen they felt. They glided on my eyelid (and paw when I swatched) similar a dream as well as blended together wonderfully. When worn over the tarte CC Colored Clay Eye Shadow Primer (not pictured or included) they wearable for me all 24-hour interval without fading or creasing.

The colors are genuinely placed inward a sure enough order. Each row horizontally are meant to hold upwards used together using the shades to the left nether the brow, the 2nd shades on lid, 3rd inward flexure as well as shades to the correct equally a liner or outer V. Of course of educational activity yous don't accept to follow this dominion (I don't always) as well as larn creative alongside it- the heaven is the limit!

These are such pretty, neutral every 24-hour interval shades. I honey that in that location are a overnice amount of lighter shades since I operate lite shades a lot frequently as well as don't ever accomplish for dark. I also similar that overall I experience this palette has a overnice "cool tone" to it. I unremarkably don't similar chocolate-brown shadows but fifty-fifty the browns inward this palette are beautiful!

Here are roughly swatches (without flash) I swatched them going across horizontally row past times row. I swatched heavy thence yous tin meet the colors of course of educational activity if yous operate them on your eyes the colors are buildable. Some of the lightest colors didn't come upwards out inward the moving painting on my pale hand.


I also real chop-chop did an optic hold back to exhibit the shadows on my eye. I apologize my eyebrows demand thence badly to larn threaded. I literally did my eyes inward nether five minutes as well as form of rushed because I wanted to exercise this weblog earlier the palette sells out. I may exercise roughly other weblog inward the time to come alongside to a greater extent than looks. Clearly, I am no makeup artist.

 For this super quick, tardily every 24-hour interval hold back I used "violet it be" on my crease, "i'm your pearl" on my lid as well as "sand past times me" below my brow.

This palette as well as brush are on QVC correct at i time exceptional A260820. I accept no thought when and/of/if it volition hold upwards available anywhere else.

disclaimer: production purchased alongside my ain money. no monetary compensation received for reviews. all opinions as well as words are my ain honest thoughts, equally always.

<3 Diane

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Vacation Twenty-Four Hr Menstruum I Hair, Makeup, Outfit Pics/Photoshoot

Penelitian Materi Tekstil Dengan Mikroskop

Curly Wavy ...Blow Out?