Look Of The Day: Hair, Makeup & Outfit...Ooops Ane Used A Apartment Iron

I promise yous all had a prissy Labor Day weekend! We celebrated my Dad's 70th Birthday Fri AND Lord's Day together with it was a lot of fun! Because it was an excuse to apparel pretty together with conk out, I accept some other "Look of the Day" spider web log post service every bit a result. Read on for more!



Learning from my final post, I made certain to purpose an actual photographic television receiver camera or higher character pictures. ;)

OUTFIT
Another apparel from Lilly Pulitzer! This is the Palmetto V-Neck T-Shirt Dress inwards the impress "Catwalkin" I got thence many prissy compliments on this dress! It is really comfy together with lightweight. I am inwards size Small which I liked because I had a flake of room inwards my torso. I may accept been able to fit inwards the Extra-Small but I don't similar wearing things that are also tight.
My dad genuinely commented how he "loves all the bright, pretty colorful article of apparel I accept been wearing to a greater extent than of lately"- that is something huge because he normally does non bring out or pay attending to anything I ever wear!

My shoes are from Aerosoles from a few years ago. They are super comfy together with I similar that tan color is neutral together with matches everything!



HAIR
This was twenty-four threescore minutes catamenia two hair.
I washed the twenty-four threescore minutes catamenia earlier alongside the Original Moxie Get Fresh Shampoo, followed upwards alongside the Intense Quench Deep Conditioner. On wet pilus I thence used the Shape Shifter creme together with sealed alongside the Twist Mist spray. I dearest that combination.

I knew I wanted to have on my pilus one-half up, one-half downwardly thence I didn't accept to fuss over it all black similar I would accept if it was all downwardly at this annoying length. Early inwards the twenty-four threescore minutes catamenia I used some Everyday Leave In, applying it department past times department to add together wet dorsum together with allowed it to dry. Then when I went to create it one-half up, one-half down, I used a tiny flake of the Original Moxie Hair Bling to add together shine together with frizz command on the bottom department together with mini ponytail. To conk along the frizzies around my hairline inwards place, I went inwards alongside the VERB Forming Fiber again, similar final post. I experience bad I used some non-Original Moxie products on the challenge, but my pilus looking adept inwards the pictures was my top priority. I wishing Original Moxie made a similar product.

Now hither is where I conk a large hypocrite. I had to purpose a apartment iron. I haven't touched my apartment Fe at all since final Oct but my "Bangs"/"Hairline pieces" that I wanted to exit out are terribly wonky together with uncontrollable. I didn't want to fix them together with thence they revert dorsum to bleh a few hours later. Since it was a exceptional occasion, I apartment ironed them.

Much to my delight, they genuinely stayed sleek, glossy, shiny together with smoothen the whole entire night! In the past times whenever I did apartment iron, it would ever revert dorsum to frizz together with poofyness anyway. OF COURSE I used a rut protecting spray earlier ironing- the Living Proof Restore Protection spray. I fix my Chi Flat Iron to 380 degrees together with did two really quick passes over each side.

I believe I tin attribute the fact that the apartment ironed pieces behaved thence good thank yous to the Original Moxie Shape Shifting Creme! I genuinely asked Rachel, the Original Moxie creator, almost this together with she said "Yes, that could totally hold upwards the Shape Shifter.  It's genuinely adept at helping conk along pilus inwards whatever cast yous desire, whether that's via rut styling or air drying.  It could also simply hold upwards that your pilus is to a greater extent than hydrated together with sealed and, therfore, less prone to humidity-based frizz." So Original Moxie products create goodness your pilus no affair how yous want to have on it!



 MAKEUP
Makeup was super similar to my final "Look of the Day" post...

Doll 10 Beauty
-Contour from Cheek to Chic Contour Palette
-Liner on Waterline inwards shade Navy
-Finishing Touch Pressed Powder

It Cosmetics
-No. fifty primer
-eyeshadows from The Romantics palette
-Brow Power Brow Pencil
-Vitality Blush inwards "Matte Sweet Apple"

Mally Beauty
-Effortless Airbrush Foundation inwards shade Medium
-Perfect Prep Undereye Brightener
-Face Defender
-Volumizing Mascara

Tarte
-Amazonian Clay Concealer inwards shade Light
-CC Eyeshadow primer
-Inner Rim Eye Brightener (lower waterline)

Supergoop Setting Spray

Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick inwards shade "Melted Marshmallow"

You run into how my human face upwards looks shiny inwards some of these pictures? It is infuriating. Not solely create I purpose a setting pulverization AND Mally's human face upwards defender, but during my skincase regimen I also purpose an anti-shine acne production too!! Grrrr

shine shine shine


Thanks for reading!
<3 Diane

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Macam Macam Lipit Jahitan

New Years Flush Pilus & Makeup Of The Day!

Hair & Makeup For My Birthday Political Party + Hateful Solar Daytime Two & Three Hair!