Hair Of The Day: (Sort Of) French Braid Headband!
So this Hair of the Day is from Sabbatum but I accept been busy this week! I am the world's worst pilus styling individual (irony, eh?) in addition to accept been practicing in addition to practicing french braids. I know I am far from amazing at it, but I finally caught on good plenty to become out inwards populace amongst one! Yay! Continue reading for more.
But seriously. I can't say you lot how many youtube videos in addition to spider web log tutorials I accept watched in addition to read to elbow grease to larn the headband French Braid downwards pat. I however bespeak to a greater extent than work, clearly. My hairline surface area is a hot mess correct now- it's short, uneven in addition to but needs to grow (as does all my hair, but that is too the point) therefore I am looking for cute dissimilar ways to camouflage it therefore I tin become out in addition to await presentable.
I was thrilled that I finally felt adept plenty to become out inwards the French Braid Headband because I was THISCLOSE to but wearing it one-half up, one-half downwards AGAIN. My fellow (love you lot babe) keeps begging me to apparel it all down, but my sides are also a hot mess in addition to it is rare I genuinely similar how it looks all down, still.
I started the twenty-four lx minutes menses amongst twenty-four lx minutes menses two hair. I sprayed some Innersense Oraganics Leave-In Conditioner Spray inwards department for moisture. Throughout my pilus on exceed of it I added inwards a mix of SheaMoisture lotions that I dearest (anti-breakage, marine complex, strengthen in addition to grow in addition to the tahitian in addition to monoi creams). I brushed my pilus out amongst the tangle teezer after (been doing that a flake lately) My pilus felt, therefore so soft- specially after using the innersense products the twenty-four lx minutes menses earlier (read that spider web log ship service here)
Oh did you lot run across but about other novel SheaMoisture collection at Ulta now!? It has kokosnoot H2O inside!! I NEED IT! Okay...anyway therefore I pose the products inwards in addition to and therefore did the French braid hours later on securing the ends amongst ponytail holders (note to self: become purchase tiny clear elastics) in addition to bobby pinning them to the bottom of my caput inwards the dorsum behind all the other hair.
For but about of the flyaways in addition to extra frizzies inwards the front, I used the SheaMoisture Strengthen in addition to Grow Edge Treatment.
I however genuinely bespeak a trim.
The lipstick I am wearing is "Melted Marshmallow" from Too Faced Melted Lipsticks Collection. I dearest the colouring in addition to genuinely dearest that it is long wearing. I accept also been obsessed amongst the Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes (gold tube!) Mascara again.
My wearing apparel is from Lilly Pulitzer. I accept been on such a Lilly Pulitzer kicking in addition to want I was working therefore I tin but purchase a ton to a greater extent than of her stuff. This wearing apparel is perfect because it covers the parts of the arms I hate, is non too tight in addition to is super comfy yet pretty!
We went out to Point Pleasant Boardwalk amongst but about adept friends in addition to had a bully night. I accept been waiting all wintertime to larn a chocolate/vanilla swirl soft serve H2O ice cream cone inwards a pretzel cone!! I genuinely produce dearest the boardwalk in addition to beach in addition to going downwards the shore.
<3 Diane
But seriously. I can't say you lot how many youtube videos in addition to spider web log tutorials I accept watched in addition to read to elbow grease to larn the headband French Braid downwards pat. I however bespeak to a greater extent than work, clearly. My hairline surface area is a hot mess correct now- it's short, uneven in addition to but needs to grow (as does all my hair, but that is too the point) therefore I am looking for cute dissimilar ways to camouflage it therefore I tin become out in addition to await presentable.
I was thrilled that I finally felt adept plenty to become out inwards the French Braid Headband because I was THISCLOSE to but wearing it one-half up, one-half downwards AGAIN. My fellow (love you lot babe) keeps begging me to apparel it all down, but my sides are also a hot mess in addition to it is rare I genuinely similar how it looks all down, still.
I started the twenty-four lx minutes menses amongst twenty-four lx minutes menses two hair. I sprayed some Innersense Oraganics Leave-In Conditioner Spray inwards department for moisture. Throughout my pilus on exceed of it I added inwards a mix of SheaMoisture lotions that I dearest (anti-breakage, marine complex, strengthen in addition to grow in addition to the tahitian in addition to monoi creams). I brushed my pilus out amongst the tangle teezer after (been doing that a flake lately) My pilus felt, therefore so soft- specially after using the innersense products the twenty-four lx minutes menses earlier (read that spider web log ship service here)
Oh did you lot run across but about other novel SheaMoisture collection at Ulta now!? It has kokosnoot H2O inside!! I NEED IT! Okay...anyway therefore I pose the products inwards in addition to and therefore did the French braid hours later on securing the ends amongst ponytail holders (note to self: become purchase tiny clear elastics) in addition to bobby pinning them to the bottom of my caput inwards the dorsum behind all the other hair.
For but about of the flyaways in addition to extra frizzies inwards the front, I used the SheaMoisture Strengthen in addition to Grow Edge Treatment.
I however genuinely bespeak a trim.
The lipstick I am wearing is "Melted Marshmallow" from Too Faced Melted Lipsticks Collection. I dearest the colouring in addition to genuinely dearest that it is long wearing. I accept also been obsessed amongst the Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes (gold tube!) Mascara again.
My wearing apparel is from Lilly Pulitzer. I accept been on such a Lilly Pulitzer kicking in addition to want I was working therefore I tin but purchase a ton to a greater extent than of her stuff. This wearing apparel is perfect because it covers the parts of the arms I hate, is non too tight in addition to is super comfy yet pretty!
We went out to Point Pleasant Boardwalk amongst but about adept friends in addition to had a bully night. I accept been waiting all wintertime to larn a chocolate/vanilla swirl soft serve H2O ice cream cone inwards a pretzel cone!! I genuinely produce dearest the boardwalk in addition to beach in addition to going downwards the shore.
![]() |
| handsome date/photographer |







Komentar
Posting Komentar