Testerkorea Haul (December 2015)

Hello Beauties!! So i've FINNNAAALLLY received a bundle I ordered ages ago, as well as I tin laissez passer on the sack lastly postal service what I got! So yeah, let's teach correct to it!


It took most four months for my bundle to brand it (I KNOW RIGHT?) merely it wasn't TK's fault. The customs inwards Portugal are terrible, then everything that comes from exterior Europe most e'er gets stuck inwards the customs T_T 

So these are all the things that I got:

Skincare:

Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum- I got this serum because everyone seems to beloved it, as well as I don't currently accept a serum inwards my skincare routine. Also, dark-green tea is an cistron my peel tends to like, then I accept expectations for this product!

Mizon Twilight Essence Mist- First of all, LOOK AT THAT PACKAGING! Just similar I don't accept a serum, I also don't accept a facial mist, as well as this i looks promising. It was also super affordable, then it's variety of a Win-Win province of affairs here.

Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner-I of late finished my 500ml tub, as well as decided to repurchase. For the review of this toner, click here.

Makeup:

Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly- I've tried this BB cream from my cousin, as well as I actually liked it! I wanted to confirm earlier I got it, as well as at i time that I know it's skillful I can't hold off to habiliment mine.

The Face Shop High Lighter Beam- Since strobbing as well as baking seems to live the latest trend, I idea i'd teach a highlighter myself. 

Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eye Liner- I got a chocolate-brown eyeliner since I accept all the same to ain one. Also, I similar how it's waterproof because I accept real oily eyelids.

Etude House Play 101 Pencil- I got this concealer coloring to create amount inwards my waterline, to create the illusion of bigger eyes.



So that's it guys!! I'll live reviewing most of these products inwards the future, merely if in that place is a detail production you lot desire me to review i'll live to a greater extent than than happy to create then ^_^


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Macam Macam Lipit Jahitan

New Years Flush Pilus & Makeup Of The Day!

Hair & Makeup For My Birthday Political Party + Hateful Solar Daytime Two & Three Hair!