Tag: Kpop Shuffle Game!

Hey Guys!! Sorry, I haven't posted rattling oftentimes because my exams are coming up, too I convey to written report for them (even though i'm not, which is why i'm making this post.....)
SO! Because I don't truly convey the fourth dimension to produce a review or something, i'm going to post service a uncomplicated exactly entertaining TAG! 

It is called the KPOP Shuffle Game, too the rules are tardily peasy! You basically seat your music on shuffle, too answer the questions alongside the kpop songs (NO CHEATING!)





I constitute these questions on an ALLKPOP forum, exactly at that spot are maaannnyyy other versions of this TAG, I know JRE likewise did a version of this game on his YT channel. I've come upward across many of them, exactly this 1 had slightly to a greater extent than questions, which is why I opted for it :D The master copy post service came alongside seventy questions, exactly i'm solely doing 25 for straight off (might produce business office 2, iii too and hence on....)

SO! LET'S START!


1.How Are You Feeling Today?
2ne1-Go Away 
(Pretty accurate, become away exams!) 
2.Will I teach Far In Life?
15&-Sugar
(I'll teach Sugar inwards life? Does that hateful I ask to seat out weight?)
3.What Is my Best Friend's Theme Song? 
Beast-12:30
(????)
4. What is/Was High School Like? 
GD-Crayon
(AHAHAHA, bout correct :P )
5.What is The Best Thing About Me? 
B.A.P-Excuse Me
(Does this hateful i've got an attitude? Or i'm ameliorate than other people! I'm too hence wing to the sky high!)
6.How Was Yesterday?
Infinite-Only Tears
(AHAHA, TRUE! I cried watching Hello Counsellor, too i've got Hay Fever)
7.What is my Love Life Like? 
Secret-Talk That
(Don't teach it.)
8.What volition my Parents Say To me? 
Girls' Day-Female President
(Ohhh, I convey a vivid time to come ahead of me)
9.What Song Will They Play On My Funeral?
BTS-So iv More
(Somewhat appropriate :D ) 
10.How Does The World See Me?
G.I-Booshit
(What? I'm bullshit? T_T Do you lot guys encounter me that way?) 
11. What produce My Friends Really Think Of Me? 
Red Velvet-Happiness 
(Genuinely believe this, i'm like a vitamin pill :P )
12.What is the World Keeping a Secret Of Me? 
LC9-MAMA Beat
(Makes TOTAL SENSE! Maybe non the vocal title, exactly the group. WHERE IS LC9?? )
13. How Do I brand Myself Happy? 
Teen Top-Missing You
(I brand myself happy past times missing people? Wut?)
14.What Should I Do With My Life? 
Beast-Back To You
(I should go back to you.....)
15.Will I Have Children? 
C-Clown-Solo
(OMG I CAN'T NOOOOO!! AHAHAHAHA, THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!! I'M GONNA BE FOREVER ALONE!)
16. What is Good Advice? 
B.A.P-B.A.P
(Yes, BAP is adept advice. From straight off i'm gonna answer all questions alongside "BAP."

EX:- Friend: Claudia, what should I produce alongside my boyfriend? 
Me: BAP)
17.What does everyone Else Think Of My Current Life? 
Rainbow-Sunshine
(AWW, that's cute!!)
18.What Type Of Men/Women Do I like?
Jay Park-Let's Make Up
(Guys who volition sing a vocal to brand up? YES PLEASE) 
19.Where Will I Live? 
Boys Republic-Video Game
(AWEESOMEEE! I'ma last living inwards Wreck It Ralph world!)
20.What Will My Dying Words Be?
B.A.P-It's All Lies
(Yes....All this time, I was truly a video game character.....everything was a lie.)
21.Where volition I teach married?
C-Clown-Shaking Heart
(True....)
22.If somebody says "is this okay?" you lot say
U-Kiss-Standing Still
(I gauge thats a no?)
23.What produce you lot similar inwards a guy/girl? 
Dreamer-History
(Ohh, I produce similar people alongside aspirations too dreaming minds)
24.What is life's purpose? 
Led Apple-Who Are You?
(Very deep shuffle. Life's utilisation is to interrogation people, too never trust anyone.)
25.What is your motto? 
Infinite-The Chaser
(I believe this agency i'm going to continue chasing my dreams! Or food! whichever one, "The Chaser" shall last my novel motto. Cool :D )

This was truly really fun!! I TAG everyone who wants to produce it :D Hope you lot enjoyed it ^_^

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Vacation Twenty-Four Hr Menstruum I Hair, Makeup, Outfit Pics/Photoshoot

Penelitian Materi Tekstil Dengan Mikroskop

Curly Wavy ...Blow Out?