Review: Etude Household Proof X View Primer

Hello everybody! Today i'll live reviewing Etude House's Proof 10 Eye Primer! It is a production that i've lately been obsessed with, read on to honour out why!




So I get-go got this production on my korean makeup haul a few months ago, together with ever since I haven't been able to lay this primer down. Now, I used to live i of those girls who didn't role primer because who cares, i'm happy the agency my makeup looks but DAMN! I've been seriously missing out!!

Product claims together with description:


Proof 10 optic primer supplies coverage to eyelids together with but about the eyes to heighten optic shadow color together with integrity (?dafuq english?) for a long lastich Perfect 10 (again, makes no sense) look.

So basically this optic primer claims to furnish some coverage to the eyes together with to brand your optic shadows to a greater extent than long lasting together with vibrant. 

Ingredients:
TALC, ISODODECANE, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, MICA, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PEG-40 STEARATE, BEESWAX, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, METHICONE, BHT, PROPYLPARABEN, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

COSDNA LINK (not my review)

Texture:


The texture is definitely to a greater extent than to the creamy side, together with I beloved it that way. It doesn't experience also thick, together with it blends rattling easily every bit well. Great! Also, every bit seen from the swatch above, this primer has a slight slight almost unnoticeable sheen to it. (I didn't notice it until I swatched it on my arm)



Packaging:



As usual, packaging from Etude House is ever on point. It has a doe human foot applicator together with a super long shimmery bluish wand to assist amongst the application. Simple even together with then cute looking packaging.

Performance:
I LOVE this! It definitely makes the optic shadows POP but what I most similar close it is how long lasting it makes my makeup. It but holds everything inwards place, from eyeshadow to eyeliner to mascara. Even later close 7-8 hours, my makeup looks but every bit skillful (or amongst a tiny teeny difference) from when I get-go lay it on.

When it comes to the coverage though, this is a primer together with non a concealer, together with then I wasn't expecting anything inwards the get-go place. It indeed didn't actually comprehend anything, but that is absolutely ok amongst me. 

Swatches:

As you lot guys tin shipping away see, the primer does assistance on the vibrance of the colours. I didn't notice it until I swatched this TBH, I was agency also enthralled on how it made my optic makeup long lasting that I ignored everything else this primer did. For those who are curious, the eyeshadows are from my Estée Lauder Deluxe Eyeshadow Compact.

Price:
Since it's Etude House, it is every bit park rattling affordable. I mean value I got it for close vi USD but i'm non also sure. You tin shipping away instruct it for $5.5 at Etude House's official site.

Pros:
-Makes optic makeup long lasting
-Keeps optic makeup inwards place
-Makes eyeshadows to a greater extent than intense inwards colour
-Affordable
-Not heavy
-Cute uncomplicated packaging

Cons:
Can't mean value of whatsoever tbh. When I exercise i'll update this.

Conclusion:
I never wore primer before, but ever since I discovered this I haven't been able to piece of employment on my hands off it. I role it EVERY SINGLE TIME I exercise optic makeup, fifty-fifty if i'm inwards a hurry. I convey super oily eyelids together with then my eyeshadow together with my eyeliner would ever fade together with motility around, luckily I immediately convey this primer to preclude that from happening. Recommend? YES!




SCORE:
10/10


Since the rut is approaching, our skins are rattling probable to crude oil up! I'll be definitely appreciate this i time the humidity tries to melt away my makeup

Hope this post service was informative together with helpful!! Kisses XOXO




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sarana Dan Persyaratan Penarikan Tabungan

Hair Of The Hateful Solar Daytime Ane & 2: Diffused, Defined Simply A Chip Of Frizz

All Caps Pilus Protector For Shower, Slumber Together With Spa