Review: Etude Family Dearest My Wishing Lips-Talk (Or202)

Hello everyone! I simply finished my commencement calendar week of schoolhouse too I am currently enjoying the weekend To start this lovely weekend, I idea almost posting a review for you lot guys, thence let's instruct started! 




Product description too claims (from etudehouse.com):
Soft too smoothen texture lipstick amongst 10 amazing vivid color which leaves lips moisturized too glowing.

- Cushiony texture: Its creamy, lightweight texture envelops lips smoothly too comfortably similar melting on lips.
- Rich color amongst onlly i swipe: Clear too rich colors expressed powerfully on lips amongst a lustrous finish.
- Hydrated glowing Lips: It contains Vegetable Squalane to proceed lips moisturized amongst glowing rich glossy colors

Weight: 26g
Size: 4.5g

This lipstick comes inward several different shades, it was the hardest thing for me to exclusively alternative i T_T If I wasn't on a budget, I would've bought them all.....

Ingredients:
The ingredients vary depending on the color of the lipstick. In my example (OR202) these are the ingredients:
CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SQUALANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891),
PHYTOSTERYL/ISOSTEARYL/CETYL/STEARYL/BEHENYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE,
NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIHEPTANOATE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIISOSTEARATE, SYNTHETIC WAX, HYDROGENATED
POLYISOBUTENE, PHYTOSTERYL/BEHENYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, RED
28 LAKE (CI 45410), RED half dozen (CI 15850), POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, LAUROYL LYSINE, MICA (CI 77019),
EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX,
VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, FRAGRANCE, RED seven LAKE (CI 15850), METHICONE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA)
WAX






Scent: 
Personally, I don't genuinely savor the scent of this 
lipstick. It has a really artificial smell, form of reminds me of crayons ( ´à°¥,_‥à°¥`)





Texture:
This lipstick has a super creamy too smoothen consistency. Really savor the texture of this lippie, glides on similar butter.







Packaging:
The packaging of this lipstick is i of my favourite things almost it! So pink, pretty too princess-like! (‥ºั⌔ºั‥ )
The box it comes inward has an english description too english ingredients every bit well, for all us international asian beauty junkies ^_^



The color isn't genuinely what was I expecting when I bought it, since it looked a lot to a greater extent than nude too less brilliant inward their official lip swatches. 

Swatches:


Pigmentation:
Extremely pigmented! One build clean swipe volition offering you lot the swatch shown above.


The shade is a coral pink, perfect for summer! It is super bright, the pictures don't genuinely exhibit how vivid the lipstick genuinely is though, since they are a lot to a greater extent than attention-catching inward existent life. To live honest, I can't article of apparel the total lip since it doesn't just represent my peel tone, I mean value this shade would arrange fairer peel tones rather than darker ones.
This is what Etude House's official swatch looks like. 

Finish:
This lipstick has a semi-matte finish. At commencement it looks a piddling creamy on the lips, but definitely dries upward to a affair look. However, if you lot are looking for a fully matte lipstick, this isn't the i to become for. I besides noticed that when I accept dry out lips, this lipstick WILL heighten the flakiness :(

Longevity:
If you lot are going for a total lip, the outlines volition in all probability fade later on 1-2 hours if you lot don't swallow or drink. The lipstick leaves a long-lasting tinted facial expression on your lips that stays on throughout the whole day.

Price:
It is quite pricey TBH, since Etude House isn't a high-end build or anything. It costs simply about 12USD depending on where you lot buy it. 

Pros:
-Great pigmentation
-Nice creamy consistency
-Princess similar packaging
-Leaves pretty tinted lips fifty-fifty later on the principal layer has faded
-Huge diversity of shades

Cons:
-Smells funky
-Enhances flaky lips
-Not inexpensive if you lot buy online
-Didn't just represent my peel musical note similar I wanted (not genuinely mistake of the lipstick though)


Conclusion:
This is a really versatile lipstick, since I tin gently dab it on my lips for a natural tinted lip or become total on bold lip amongst it every bit well. Recommend? Yes :D Repurchase? Not this item shade, but other I would love to endeavour other colours.

Score:
7/10



Thank you lot for reading!! Hope you lot enjoyed this post, too most importantly, promise it was helpful
Leave a comment below if you lot accept whatsoever questions, too delight follow if you lot haven't already!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sarana Dan Persyaratan Penarikan Tabungan

Hair Of The Hateful Solar Daytime Ane & 2: Diffused, Defined Simply A Chip Of Frizz

All Caps Pilus Protector For Shower, Slumber Together With Spa