Opinion: Girls Generation's Grab Me If Yous Tin + The Ark's The Light


I actually should endure studying for my upcoming AS levels, but procrastinators gonna procrastinate. Moving on, I merely watched 2 MVs, as well as past times the championship of this shipping you lot in all likelihood know what MVs i'm referring to. Catch Me If You Can past times SNSD and The Light past times freshly debuted rookies The Ark, which i'll endure reviewing today.






Starting alongside SNSD, the girls came dorsum without their Ice Princess Jessica, as well as released Catch Me If You Can which is originally a Japanese loose but has a Korean Version. Since I hardly brain to japanese songs, i'm writing this review based on the Korean Version. 

TBH, when I heard the teaser I thought "Oh no, to a greater extent than SM trying to endure cool as well as releasing a bunch of remixed shit" but gauge what? I liked it!! The EDM crunch inwards the vocal is pretty bomb, as well as the choreography goes good alongside it. There wasn't a abrupt now i'm gonna alter the crunch of the vocal as well as sing similar a diva like in that place was in Happiness and I Got A Boy, the song seems to endure to a greater extent than cohesive since in that place was the same EDM crunch throughout.

Without Jessica, they directly stimulate got i less adept vocal, but they concealed it pretty good since the vocal didn't ask corking vocal ability. Since TaTiSeo does all the high notes, SM gave a lead chances to the other members to sing. In that aspect, Jessica's divergence brought something positive to the group, better business distribution! I'm glad to meet another girls showcase their talents, specially Hyoyeon (she is undoubtedly my SNSD bias) as well as BTW, her pilus looked GGOOOOODD! 

As for the Music Video itself.....wut? I didn't similar it at all. SM spent vii years giving them techno-ish looking boxes with flashing lights as well as vivid colours, as well as directly that SNSD stimulate got the perfect vocal for it , SM puts them inwards the middle of a constructing site. Seriously, it wasn't fifty-fifty a cool looking constructing site, I honestly believe SM merely constitute a random constructing site, installed a inexpensive looking platform for they to trip the low-cal fantastic on as well as TADAH! MV DONE. Oh wait! Gotta add together inwards those unrelated black metropolis shots inwards the beginning, YES! NOW IT'S PERFECT. Plus, it looks similar they position an Instagram filter for the whole video, specially the foremost one-half earlier they alter outfits (the outfit alter was the most exciting affair inwards the MV)
I'm sad Sones, but I was actually non impressed alongside the Music Video. 

The girls looked adept though. Yuri looks amazing alongside that beautiful sun-kissed skin. Her trunk every bit good looks great, I similar seeing her alongside some curves.

All inwards all, the vocal is super catchy as well as i've been listening to it spell dancing similar a lunatic, but the MV left me bored.




Moving on to The Ark's debut, I stimulate got zippo but positive things to nation well-nigh it.

When I saw their teaser pictures as well as that trip the low-cal fantastic encompass they did of BTS' Boy inwards Luv, I thought they were gonna endure some BTS woman somebody wannabee group. I experience similar in that place are then many groups that desire to do Badass concepts nowadays, that what in i trial excited me directly leaves me bored. I was actually non looking forwards to this group, but I was completely wrong.

When the Music Video started, I noticed I had created a incorrect thought of them. I was expecting something similar what Sonamoo did, but it was completely different.

The vocal is merely then simple. Simple is good. It has a overnice melody, as well as the light-hearted rapping doesn't audio overwhelming, I tend to abide by adept rapping to a greater extent than inwards songs similar these, as well as non over-the-top-YEAH-WE-ARE-HERE kind of songs. Definitely liked it a lot. 
The vocals were every bit good great. Nothing negative to nation well-nigh it, really.

The Music Video is in all likelihood i of my favourites this year. FO SHO! 

[SPOILER ALERT]
I was expecting something real minimalistic, a video showing the daily life of a immature lady as well as a woman nurture who dearest each other, I wasn't fifty-fifty expecting it to stimulate got a plot. I was merely nodding along to the vocal thinking "Me desire that Kimbap" when I all of a abrupt realise what this MV is all about. I cried as well as cried as well as cried. Seriously, this actually got to me. I mean value when I realised something was going to happen, I thought it was the woman nurture who was going to die, but for some argue the contrary province of affairs made me to a greater extent than emotional. 

This Music Video is an insight to what parents of the Sewol incident experience like. Also, I believe this MV every bit good connects alongside the Ladies' Code situation.

 I believe something similar this MV was necessary, to assistance enhance awareness to route security as well as assistance people realise that many innocent lives are taken away due to a monastic enjoin that doesn't attention much well-nigh driving safely. This doesn't solely utilize to Korea, but many other countries that don't stimulate got or follow rules as well as regulation spell on the road. Please endure safe.

That's a twine my friends!! What did you lot mean value of these 2 songs/MVs. Liked them?? Please part your opinions alongside me inwards the comments below

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Vacation Twenty-Four Hr Menstruum I Hair, Makeup, Outfit Pics/Photoshoot

Penelitian Materi Tekstil Dengan Mikroskop

Curly Wavy ...Blow Out?