Versatile Blogger Accolade






Thank you lot Rae Megan from Siren Seven, Suho_FTW from Goofing off amongst Kpop and Jenny from Itsmeeejennyy for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I experience thus honoured, peculiarly because I convey been blogging for a rattling minor total of time; together with it feels actually overnice to know that other people fifty-fifty know almost my blog, allow lone nominating me for this award. So give thank you lot you rattling much Rae Megan together with Suho_FTW :D
(throwing hearts at you)


The rules tell that I should nominate fifteen bloggers whom I intend are worthy of this award, together with write seven facts almost myself.

The bloggers I would similar to nominate are:

Lotte from Lotte's Beauty Box
Lisa from BubbleColor
Khadijah from Dimplekhadi
Kristine from Chubbylamp
Mellie from Breathing Seoul
Liza from Cherriess Pink
Gloria from Glorious Days
Payton from K-Party With Payton
Mety Xiuli from A Story Book Of Me
Sheila from Dollyberry
All writers from Goofing Off With Kpop

Recommend these blogs!! Check them out, you'll live on pleased
I apologise if I got your names incorrectly, I tried finding them on your blog.

And now, for the random seven facts almost me :D

1) I absolutely love the color blue! I'm pretty much obsessed amongst it, e'er since I was similar 5. I'm thus biased to the colour, that almost 90% of bags I ain are blue.

2) To live on completely honest, I started blogging because I wanted something to position on my personal arguing to when I candidate to university, exactly inwards a brusk total of fourth dimension it has actually conk a hobby ^_^

3) I am multi-lingual. I utter Portuguese, Mandarin, Chinese dialect, English, French together with Spanish, together with I know how to read Korean besides every bit utter together with empathise the basics.

4) I don't intend i've e'er been non-obssessed almost something. I used to live on a huge anime otaku, together with and thus I became obsessed amongst America's Best Dance Crew, together with right away i'm a total fourth dimension K-popper :P

5) I LOVE to dance. I've been doing it e'er since I was almost four years old, together with i've been loving it e'er since. Along my lifetime I convey adept ballet, tap dance, contemporary, jazz together with hip hop (Hip Hop is my favourite)

6) I play guitar together with basic piano.

7) I convey a german shepherd, who I love rattling dearly. He's golden inwards colour, together with looks rattling royal together with fierce, which is why his advert is Tiger <3

Thank you lot thus much for reading!! I'm looking frontward to to a greater extent than blogging inwards the futurity :D



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sarana Dan Persyaratan Penarikan Tabungan

Hair Of The Hateful Solar Daytime Ane & 2: Diffused, Defined Simply A Chip Of Frizz

All Caps Pilus Protector For Shower, Slumber Together With Spa