U-Kiss In Conclusion Won 1St On A Music Show!
BGJLFBDSXBVKDFJSKDHFSLDFSDBNDCJSFJHFDLSHFSDBF,NDBMNBFGNDFKGJSHFJHSDFDSHKFJSDK
OH MY GASH.
I seriously can't depict how i'm feeling. They won. They did it. First fourth dimension since debut! First win inwards EIGHT years!
I've been waiting for this minute always since I became a k-pop fan, too I can't believe this genuinely happened. WHY HASN'T THE INTERNET EXPLODED?! THIS IS LIKE DICAPRIO WINNING AN OSCAR! GUUUYYYYSSSS!
Seriously now, they won 1st on MTV the show, I don't know the details but I produce know that this but made my day....actually it likely made the whole year. 2015, the yr U-KISS survive won.
However, this isn't how I imagined. Yes, I am crying but this video was non what I imagined their reaction to live :P I intend they already knew, too their emotional fourth dimension was done backstage. BUT I WANTED TO CRY WITH THEM!!!!!
Another thing, it is a compassion that they couldn't relish this overwhelming minute amongst AJ. Too bad he's studying, but i'm certain he's but equally emotional too happy. May this win live the kickoff to many! I also promise that this accolade volition atomic number 82 to their trophy on ane of the Big three music shows.
So yeah, brusk post, but VERY necessary. If you lot are reading this, PLEASE FREAK OUT! THEY JUST WON, DO YOU HEAR ME? THEY JUST WON. *Endless current of feels flowing from my eyes*
AFTER ALL THE CRYING
I dearest you lot U-Kiss. Thank you lot for beingness amazing. Thank you lot to all the Kiss-Mes who made this happen, I dearest you lot guys besides <3


Komentar
Posting Komentar