Review: Vdl Beauty Metallic Cushion Foundation Long Wear
Annyeong Today I am dorsum amongst some other review featuring VDL's Beauty Metal Cushion Foundation Long Wear
Product Description too Claims
- Long vesture that lasts 24H
- Brightens pare complexion
- Light agree formula
- Metallic cooling effect
- Triple wet complex
- SPF 50+PA+++
VDL too claims that this cushion foundation was made amongst LG's exclusive Violet Lumilayer Technology. This applied scientific discipline creates brilliant shades of colours non past times mixing pigments simply past times delicately layering different shades of lights. Deriving reveal energy from the color violet, the strongest moving ridge inwards the color spectrum, VDL presents colours that never lose their master radiance no thing how many different shades are layered or mixed.
Packaging

Ingredients
PRUNUS DOMESTICA FRUIT EXTRACT, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLYL TRIMETHICONE, DIPHENYLSILOXY PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, ZINC OXIDE, PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, TROMETHAMINE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, DIPENTAERYTHRITYL HEXAHYDROXYSTEARATE/ HEXASTEARATE/HEXAROSINATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, ZINC STEARATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISTEARYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE/METHICONE COPOLYMER, PALMITOYL PROLINE, ADENOSINE, MAGNESIUM PALMITOYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM PALMITOYL SARCOSINATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TRIETHOXYSILYLETHYL POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL HEXYL DIMETHICONE, PALMITIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, BORON NITRIDE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, DIMETHICONE, LIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, FRAGRANCE, TIN OXIDE, MICA, IRON OXIDES(CI 77492), IRON OXIDES(CI 77491), IRON OXIDES(CI 77499)
This cushion foundation comes inwards a elementary metallic element packaging, amongst a reflective casing. I personally intend it looks sleek too high-end, the exclusively drawback is that it leaves then many fingerprints, which tin dismiss live rather unflattering.
The within of the cushion is beige pink, which gives it a girly touch. The cushion too comes amongst a adept character mirror.

What too distinguishes this cushion foundation to other regular ones of its sort is that the foundation inwards this production isn't packed inwards a sponge. Instead, the foundation is obtained through piffling holes on the metallic element pad, i time the same is pressed down. Today, many cushion foundations stimulate got adopted this method every bit it's known to live to a greater extent than hygienic, simply I believe (don't quote me on this one!) that VDL was the get-go cook to exercise this.
Scent
One of the positive features of this cushion is that it doesn't stimulate got an overwhelming sugariness scent that I know many of you lot dislike, nevertheless I every bit you lot tin dismiss encounter to a higher house inwards the ingredients list, it does contain fragrance. I can't genuinely abide by whatever specific smell, it's really muted, almost similar a sunscreen except a piffling milder.
This production comes amongst a refill+extra air puff applicator
Shades
The i thing that genuinely diverted my attending to this foundation were the shades it comes in. Now dissimilar most Korean human face upward products that exclusively stimulate got upward to shade #23, this cushion goes i shade darker, which is a HUGE addition inwards my book. During the colder seasons, I tin dismiss forgivably vesture shade #23 along amongst some bronzer too contour, nevertheless inwards the summertime most Korean BB creams cook my human face upward await similar this:
(My misfortunate maknae)
VDL's #205 however, suited my pare musical note perfectly this summer.
I too believe that this shade doesn't stimulate got whatever traces of that grayness undertone many Asian BBs have, which makes it a groovy pick for people amongst yellow-ier pare tones.
Performance
I constitute that VDL's air puff is a flake sturdier compared to the EH's one, which tin dismiss assistance edifice upward the coverage better. Furthermore, the foundation was really slow to blend too applies really smoothly. I did not, however, experience the so-called "cooling effect" that would supposedly laissez passer on off due to the metallic element cover.
The complete is semi-matte, leaning to a greater extent than towards the matte. If you lot stimulate got oily pare (like myself) I believe the complete of this foundation volition adapt you.
Coverage
When I was testing out this foundation, I then conveniently plenty was going through a mild breakout. You tin dismiss encounter from the pictures bellow that my pare was hosting a few pimples, which I gauge worked out inwards my favour every bit it helps to farther bear witness the coverage of the cushion.
In the pictures above, i'm non wearing anything simply the Beauty Metal Cushion Foundation, no primer, no setting powder, exclusively the cushion. As you lot tin dismiss see, the formula is build-able inwards price of coverage. 1 layer volition comprehend upward most of the redness along amongst the large pores. ii layers conceals all hyper pigmentation, redness, too seamlessly blurs out the overall appearance of the skin.
And inwards illustration you lot couldn't tell from the previous pictures, this foundation too emphasised on my dry out areas, such every bit the i around my pimple.
Longevity
I was blown away past times the longevity of this foundation. It definitely is worthy of the Long-Wear tittle. I ready it amongst a piffling pit of power, too it lasted me the whole twenty-four hr catamenia (I used a pulverization I am familiar amongst to ensure it was the cushion's work) fifty-fifty through the humid hot weather. Since I stimulate got really oily skin, most BBs too foundations start getting greasy too involve reapplying after 4-5 hours, nevertheless amongst this i I tin dismiss become a whole twenty-four hr catamenia without needing reapplication.
I swatched the foundation for this review (the swatch tin dismiss live seen to a higher house nether correct beneath the painting demo of Dongwoon's ghost face) too wiped off the excess after the painting demo was taken. The side past times side twenty-four hr catamenia (about 22 hours later) I looked at my arm, too the swatch was noticeably soundless there!! This was what most amazed me close this product. Now after a whole twenty-four hr catamenia the shade of the foundation logically darkened due to oxidisation, simply the paint was definitely soundless there!! Of class my arm isn't fifty-fifty one-half every bit oily every bit my face, then the longevity isn't going to live the same either, simply it does bear witness the long lasting mightiness of this product.
Pros
-Comes inwards shade #205
-Very long lasting
-Hygienic packaging
-Good coverage
-Buildable
-Appropriate for oilier pare types
Cons
-Contains fragrance
-Emphasises dry out patches
-Reflective packaging leaves fingerprints
Conclusion
Repurchase? Yes! Recommend? If you lot stimulate got oily pare YES! Also, if you lot are looking for darker shades apart from than the ones the Asian marketplace commonly offers. It's long-lasting, has a polish texture too really buildable coverage.
Before I finish, I would similar to thank BBcosmetic for sending me this product!! They are a Korean beauty online shop amongst a groovy make of brands too products, definitely banking corporation check them out. Also, purpose the coupon code
for 10% off! I know it says 8% simply it's genuinely 10.

















Komentar
Posting Komentar