Review: Tonymoly Please Tony Tint (With Lip Swatches)


Time for my showtime beauty post! Today, i'll live doing a review of TonyMoly's pop Delight Tony Tint!





Product Description as well as claims:
Delight Tony Tint is a replacement of CatChu Winky Tony Tint. This novel tint has been improved spell colours rest same every bit quondam version. Particularly, the tint liquid is to a greater extent than creamy than the quondam one. 


-Comes inwards iii colours (#1 Cherry Pink, #2 Red, #3 Orange Cha Cha) 
-98% of wet base
-Botanical stone oil prevents from drying as well as keeps wet on lips
-NO: benzophenone, animality as well as talc
-Fresh an sweetness fruit scent
Volume: 9ml

Main Ingredients:
-Rose hip oil
-Jojoba oil
-Argan oil

Scent:
This tint has a rattling fruity as well as sweetness smell. Not many people would dislike it, I personally dear it as well as experience similar eating it every fourth dimension I topographic point on this tint. If you lot know what grape candy smells like, therefore that is what I would depict it every bit :)

Texture:
Very liquid exactly yet amongst some jelly-like consistency. Very light-weight.

How it looks:
At showtime it looks quite shiny, exactly afterward some fourth dimension it starts to dry out upwardly matte.

Lasting ability:
If you lot don't consume anything, 1 practiced coat of this should concluding you lot almost the whole day. However, if you lot do eat, the outer utilization of the lip volition start to liberate it's color as well as afterward a few hours (5-6) you lot volition solely convey a telephone of color inwards the inner utilization of the lips (picture on the bottom)

Price:
Definitely on the inexpensive side. Depending on where you lot larn it, the cost tin give the axe hit from $2 to less than $10. If the production is to a greater extent than than $5, at that topographic point should live transportation included or something, because the production itself ranges unopen to ii to iv dollars. I got it the tint inwards a trip to Korea, as well as I believe it was 3,00 won.....I think.....yes. 

This is how the applicator looks. It's a doe pes applicator, as well as unremarkably comes amongst likewise much production therefore I would recommend swiping some of it off before applying on the lips. 



Swatches

L to R: Cherry Pink, Orange Cha Cha, Red
Left: Normal swatch Right: After swiping off the access

Lip Swatches

(click to persuasion sum size)



Here, I applied a trivial flake on the centre of my lips as well as tapped my lips together. If you lot wanted, you lot could pat some concealer on the outer parts of the lip for a to a greater extent than slope effect.

(click to persuasion sum size)

Here, I applied 1 sum coat of lip tint to my whole lips. You could laid upwardly up to a greater extent than color yesteryear letting the showtime coat dry out for a few seconds as well as add together some other layer. (The tints may hold off quite patchy if non applied carefully.)



Zoomed out
(click to persuasion sum size)


Extra
As you lot tin give the axe see, the colours are rattling brilliant as well as vivid. 

The laissez passer on cap is inwards the cast of a heart! How cute ^_^ ❤❤❤


This is what my lips hold off similar afterward the tint has faded away. Even when I removed it amongst makeup remover, at that topographic point even therefore was a "ring" of tint inwards the inner utilization of my lips (which tin give the axe live rattling unflattering.....) So yeah, beware of that. 

PROS: 
-Super pigmented
-Very inexpensive (can arrive koreadepart for most 2USD)
-Nice as well as uncomplicated packaging
-Easily buildable
-Very prissy scent as well as flavor
-If applied enough, it tin give the axe live pretty long-lasting

CONS:
-After a few hours it leaves that telephone of tint on my lips that I dislike
-It stains your fingers as well as hands therefore you lot convey to live careful
-Even though it claims to live moisturizing, I respect it to live pretty drying
-If you lot convey chapped as well as flaky lips, the tint tin give the axe sting a little
-Not slowly to apply, you lot sure enough request a mirror as well as fifty-fifty therefore it tin give the axe hold off patchy sometimes.

Conclusion
At showtime I didn't dear this product, exactly the to a greater extent than I utilization it the to a greater extent than I similar it. If you lot utilization it properly, it tin give the axe live a pretty amazing lip tint! Definitely recommend it, for the cost it has it is SO worth it.

Score
9/10

Thank you lot for visiting!! Please follow for to a greater extent than :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sarana Dan Persyaratan Penarikan Tabungan

Hair Of The Hateful Solar Daytime Ane & 2: Diffused, Defined Simply A Chip Of Frizz

All Caps Pilus Protector For Shower, Slumber Together With Spa