Review: Peripera Peri's Tint H2o + Lip Swatches
Since y'all guys seem to similar my review posts, i'm going to exercise some other i today :D I'm a huge sucker for lip products, peculiarly korean liptints, thus operate on reading to know to a greater extent than nearly i of my favourite korean tints ^_^ Credit to the possessor of this image
With this beingness my third review of a lip tint, I intend i've proved that i'm I truly dear lip tints ahahaha
Lip tint from pop Korean cosmetics brand, Peripera.
(From koreadepart:)
-Clear color long lasting tint
-Non glutinous in addition to provides same color equally seen
-Fruit extract moisturise for vital glowing lips
Volume: 6.5ml
This lip tint originally came amongst 3 colours, only afterward two novel shades were added:
Credit to the possessor of this image
Scent:
As green of Korean lip products, this tint smells delicious Reminds me of japanese candy, or fruit juices :PConsistency:
As the cite implies, this tint has a vert watery consistency.
Lasting Ability:
Definitely stays on for quite a while! I believe it tin easily remain on for 5-7 hours, fifty-fifty if y'all quaff water. If y'all eat, in addition to then I believe it has the potential to remain around 4hours without having to retouch. At the halt of the way, at that spot is ever going to live a slight tint (might non live rattling noticeable) left on your lips, regardless of if y'all ate or not.
Packaging:
Resembles Benefit tints, a modest circular cylinder, made amongst a plastic cap in addition to sturdy drinking glass bottle.
The applicator of this tint is a doe human foot applicator, that is truly surprisingly spongy in addition to soft.
Swatches:
I'm using shade N.1, Cherry Juice.
In existent life it looks agency less orange
More accurate representation of the colour
Selfie
Stays on all twenty-four hours in addition to doesn't seem to dry out out my lips. The color pigmentation isn't the strongest, only i'm nevertheless rattling pleased amongst how the color turns out. It definitely isn't glutinous at all, in addition to dries semi-matte equally shortly equally y'all apply it on your lips.
You tin role it equally a blush, only I would recommend y'all mixing it amongst a primer or a BB, equally it dries rattling rapidly.
Pros:
-Pretty cheap (get it inward koreadepart for nearly 4 dollars, NOT sponsored BTW)
-Smells great
-Long Lasting
-Doesn't dry out out lips
Cons:
-Emphasises fine lines of the lips
-Easily larn on teeth
-Heavy because it's made of glass
-Because it's a water-like consistency, if y'all fall it in addition to then cheerio bye lip tint
Conclusion:
One of my favourite lip tints, in addition to it's perfect for that korean slope lip. Often compared to Benefit tints, which I can't comment o because I haven't tried the Benefit tints before. Definitely recommend it.
Score
9/10
So guys, I would similar to larn out a enquiry :D What are your favourite lip tints? Any recommendations to add together to my collection? Also, aren't my reviews likewise positive? Should I review something I disliked side past times side time? Please larn out your thoughts on the comments ^_^
Thank y'all for tuning inward guys! KISSES AND HUGS!






.jpg)

Komentar
Posting Komentar