Review: Etude Household Wonder Pore Freshner

Today's review volition non live beauty or music, but rather skincare. Let me innovate yous (you likely already know it) the famous Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner! 

So this production has ii versions if i'm non wrong, the 7 inwards 1 version, together with the to a greater extent than recent 10 inwards 1 version, which is the i i'll live reviewing. They are basically the same thing, the 10 inwards 1 just has 3 extra "benefits" 


Product description together with claims:
(from etudehouse.com)


(7-in-1) full pore solution freshener for intensive pore care.
Made of Anti Pore-Dex Complex & Astringentlex: For tightening upwards pores effectively


- Total pore solution: effectively cleans the within together with exterior of pores amongst its particular peppermint extract.
- This Freshner balances pH levels, makes peel pure similar babe skin, together with prevents peel troubles caused past times pH imbalance.
- 7-in-1 Solution: Deep cleansing, sebum control, pH4.5 care, tightening pores, for clear skin, giving elasticity, moisturizing
- Harmless ingredients: WITHOUT mineral oil, fragrance, coloring, talc, beast ingredients, silicone oil

Volume: 500 ml

The 10-in-1 claims that come upwards imprinted on the packaging
 

  • Balance skin's pH marker                                      
  • Refine peel tones
  • Keep elasticity of pores
  • Remove peel surface's dead peel cells
  • Cleanse pore insides amongst cooling effect
  • Deep cleanse pores
  • Minimize appearance or pores (I squall back they meant OF instead of OR, but i'm non sure)
  • Control a large total of sebum
  • Moisturize within together with exterior of skin
  • Complete shine glass-like texture
(I'm pretty certain exactly about of them are exactly repetitions of previous points.)


Ingredients:
WATER, ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BETAINE, MENTHA ARVENSIS EXTRACT, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT/ LEAF EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (SUGAR CANE) EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CHAM- AECYPARIS OBTUSA WATER, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT, GENTIANA LU- TEA ROOT EXTRACT, ARTEMISIA ABSINTHIUM EXTRACT, ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER EXTRACT, ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM EXTRACT, GLYCERETH-26, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ACETIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL

Most of the ingredients are dark-green together with a few are yellowish on CosDNA, together with so it's condom ^_^ No worries buddies
HOWEVER, notice that this toner contains alcohol, which is why if yous conduct keep really sensitive peel yous mightiness desire to rethink almost purchasing this product.  


Packaging:
So i of the best things almost this Freshner is without a incertitude the packaging. It's a sturdy plastic bottle, together with comes amongst that "button" where yous merely demand to press using a cotton fiber pad to acquire the product. This is neat because it's tardily together with convenient, together with yous won't acquire besides much production together with hence it volition final a long time. PLUS, i'm obsessed amongst the color bluish together with so this packaging is perfect for me.


I got mine inwards Korea, together with so it came amongst a box of cotton fiber pads together with a sprayer. Depending on where yous acquire it, yous may acquire exactly the toner or the whole pack similar me. 


I personally don't role whatever of these because I conduct keep my ain cotton fiber pads, together with I similar to salvage these cotton fiber pads for DIY sail masks. The sprayer is to spray the freshner on your appear upwards throughout the 24-hour interval to command the sebum together with oiliness, fifty-fifty though I don't exercise this, yous could give it a try!

The bottle comes amongst a meter, which indicates how long it takes for the blackheads to disappear. According to this, yous volition only acquire rid of the blackheads i time yous complete the bottle, which I believe volition conduct keep to a greater extent than than a twelvemonth depending on how oft yous role it. I ignore this meter, i'm pretty certain it's exactly a cute decoration.



How I role it:
I similar to role this production correct afterwards I cleanse my face, together with so unremarkably i time or twice a day. This agency plant for me, all the same i've learnt that this is to harsh on exactly about skins on other weblog reviews. I wouldn't recommend daily role if yous conduct keep dry out or sensitive skin, but if yous conduct keep oily/combination peel it should live fine.
I unremarkably role i pump, together with swipe it across my build clean face. Once that is done, I apply the ease of my 
skincare routine.

Consistency:
Very watery. Actually, feels exactly similar H2O to me.

Performance:
At outset I saw NO results at all. However, the to a greater extent than yous role it, the to a greater extent than yous volition discovery your pores tightening. I started noticing the lawsuit almost 2-3 months afterwards including it on my skincare routine. I definitely squall back it has helped me acquire rid of my blackheads. I used to conduct keep A LOT of ugly donkey dark heads on my nose, together with right away they are all gone. I don't squall back it was exclusively this product's work, but I believe it was the primary cause.



(After swiping it on my appear upwards afterwards cleansing inwards the morning.) 

As yous tin see, the toner has picked upwards exactly about dirt together with other residues left on my skin. I conduct keep oily skin, together with so it's pretty impressive.

As for all those 10 claims, I would tell most of them are unnoticeable. I believe that my pores conduct keep tightened together with that the freshner helps a deeper cleanse. As for the moisturizing lawsuit together with the sebum control? Not really.......But of course, it depends on the peel type. What didn't tumble out me tin perfectly tumble out you.

Pros:
-Easy to use
-For 500ml, it is pretty cheap. You tin unremarkably acquire it for almost 15$/€13 
-Tightens pores
-Reduces blackheads
-Great packaging
-Odorless
-It contains A LOT of product. I've been using this for half dozen months almost everyday together with i'm almost 3/4 through.

Cons:
-Contains alcohol
-Doesn't command oiliness for really long, or at all
-Takes a lot of fourth dimension to start having an effect
-Didn't exercise a affair for my cousin, together with so yeah....it actually depends on the peel type.



Conclusion:
I volition move along using this freshner, because it cleans the extra bits together with pieces my facial cleanser can't reach. Now i'm non certain if i'll repurchase, since this is together with so large i'll likely complete this adjacent twelvemonth together with past times that fourth dimension at that spot volition live many to a greater extent than neat toners together with freshners that mightiness shell this i for me. Works neat on oily skin, all the same on oily skins it takes years to start working. Might live harsh on sensitive skin, but the effects volition come upwards faster. 

Score
7/10

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sarana Dan Persyaratan Penarikan Tabungan

Hair Of The Hateful Solar Daytime Ane & 2: Diffused, Defined Simply A Chip Of Frizz

All Caps Pilus Protector For Shower, Slumber Together With Spa