First Fourth Dimension Dying My Stubborn Asian Hair
So this post service is a fleck to a greater extent than personal than general, it's most my experience on dying my pilus for the laid out time! If yous lead keep thick as well as dark pilus that is impossible to dye, STICK WITH ME! Cuz I experience you.....
So a footling introduction on my hair:
My pilus is a rattling very rattling VERY night colour. It's only jet black. No pretty undertones, no nothing. On overstep of that, it is SUPER thick, as well as I lead keep A LOT of it. You know how people tend to desire to volumize their hair? Yes, I don't create that, inwards fact, I desire to tame volume.....If yous withdraw some, PLEASE, TAKE SOME OF MINE. Seriously though, my pilus is as well as then thick as well as dark, it's similar a dark hole.
Why did I create upward one's withdraw heed to dye my hair?
I decided to dye my pilus because I felt similar changing, as well as I knew that sooner or afterwards I would create it, as well as then why non sooner? The sooner I dye it, the sooner i'll know to a greater extent than most pilus colouring, as well as the sooner i'll endure able to create it myself.
What color did I desire to dye to?
At laid out I had a ton of ideas. Pastel, blonde, california, ombre.....you advert it, I thought it! However, I thought a darkish reddish mahogany would endure the most suitable, since my mum has this pilus color as well as it suits her, as well as then nil could larn wrong.
Which pilus dye did I use?
I decided to piece of occupation a box dye, because they are cheaper, easier as well as to a greater extent than convenient. Some of them are likewise way less damaging to the hair. Mine was L'oreal's excellence creme, inwards shade 6.66 (oooohh, diabolic!) (I powerfulness create a split review of this product.)
So a footling introduction on my hair:
My pilus is a rattling very rattling VERY night colour. It's only jet black. No pretty undertones, no nothing. On overstep of that, it is SUPER thick, as well as I lead keep A LOT of it. You know how people tend to desire to volumize their hair? Yes, I don't create that, inwards fact, I desire to tame volume.....If yous withdraw some, PLEASE, TAKE SOME OF MINE. Seriously though, my pilus is as well as then thick as well as dark, it's similar a dark hole.
Why did I create upward one's withdraw heed to dye my hair?
I decided to dye my pilus because I felt similar changing, as well as I knew that sooner or afterwards I would create it, as well as then why non sooner? The sooner I dye it, the sooner i'll know to a greater extent than most pilus colouring, as well as the sooner i'll endure able to create it myself.
What color did I desire to dye to?
At laid out I had a ton of ideas. Pastel, blonde, california, ombre.....you advert it, I thought it! However, I thought a darkish reddish mahogany would endure the most suitable, since my mum has this pilus color as well as it suits her, as well as then nil could larn wrong.
Which pilus dye did I use?
I decided to piece of occupation a box dye, because they are cheaper, easier as well as to a greater extent than convenient. Some of them are likewise way less damaging to the hair. Mine was L'oreal's excellence creme, inwards shade 6.66 (oooohh, diabolic!) (I powerfulness create a split review of this product.)
So hither I am, super happy most FINALLY changing my virgin pilus every bit my experienced mummy helps me dye my hair:
And hither I am again, after seeing the result.....
My pilus had hardly changed. The dye only didn't lead keep on most business office of my hair! It was slightly noticeable on the roots, but on the residue of the hair, it was only black. A footling less black, but it was black.
TBH THO, I was expecting it. My mum as well as my aunties had warned me from their past times experiences as well as that "Dying asian pilus is mission impossible"
(How my pilus looked when the Sun shined on it)
I was super happy amongst the color on the roots though, because it was only the perfect shade of cherry that I wanted! My pilus looked smashing on the sun, but indoors at that spot weren't whatever noticeable changes.
So yeah, overall I was happy, but non exclusively satisfied. So I thought most dying my pilus a 2d time, but I wasn't certainly if I wanted to create it at a salon or farewell roughly other box dye.
I opted amongst the salon, since it is the house my mum ever goes to, as well as the dye ever takes on her hair. So this morning, I went to the salon to larn my pilus a 2d layer of cherry gorgeousness....and this is the result!
I beloved the colour! The redness changes according to the lighting.
HOWEVER..... it notwithstanding looks dark indoors.
I don't withdraw heed though, it does give my pilus a certainly mystery :P Black indoors as well as reddish outdoors.
I lead keep heard from roughly people that for Asian hair, yous lead keep to dye it most iv times for the color to properly take. Some only bleach it, but I would rather not. For the meanwhile, i'm quite content amongst how it is now.
So my pilus went from jet black
To a footling cherry on the roots
To a footling less black
In most a week.
Now, i'm only going to process it well, as well as then that I tin dye it 1 time again inwards the future. Asian pilus certainly is difficult to bargain with, peculiarly mine.....I'm happy though, because the to a greater extent than I dye my pilus the to a greater extent than the colours volition laid out to show, which way that i've been through the toughest stages of dying rattling night pilus :P
How was your laid out time? Mine was disappointing at first, but rattling pleasant at the end. I'm definitely going to endeavour again. Share your laid out fourth dimension if yous lead keep had it already, as well as if not, skillful luck as well as piece of occupation protection! Yes, piece of occupation gloves, otherwise your hands volition larn stained :P ahahaha, muddied jokes cans endure as well as then funny.
Thank yous for reading! XOXO








Komentar
Posting Komentar