Wishtrend: Introduction + Wishlist

Hello beautifuls! Today, my postal service volition last a petty different. I am making my outset wishlist, in addition to it's a listing that volition characteristic all the items I am dying to acquire my hands on from Wishtrend!



Before I start this post, I would similar to soil that I am a Wishtrend affiliate in addition to my links are all affiliate links. I am maxim this forthwith because I exercise non desire to start whatsoever misunderstanding with whatsoever of my readers, in addition to I completely sympathise if you lot prefer non to role my links. I desire to last honest in addition to non shamelessly enshroud the fact that I am an affiliate. HOWEVER, with this beingness said, all my thoughts  and opinions rest honest in addition to genuine.



If you lot are novel to this Wishtrend, it is an online beauty shop that sells Asian cosmetic products. Their mission contention is to "Help you lot to last to a greater extent than beautiful" and they encouragingly believe that  "As long every bit you lot 'WISH' to last beautiful, you lot volition be beautiful." 

Wishtrend is already pretty popular, specially alongside the asian beauty community. They are known for having a broad diversity of korean brands in addition to rattling various products.
A few of their brands include:

Klairs
OST
ElishaCoy
COSRX
Berrisom
Ciracle
Mizon
Skin&Lab
Lei Lani
Skinmiso




Wishtrend besides has a Free Shipping service for many of their products in addition to offering promotions in addition to special deals rattling regularly.


For those who don't know, Wishtrend besides has a Youtube Channel where they upload awesome videos  (that I regularly watch) featuring beauty tutorials, skincare in addition to wellness tips, DIYs, fashion and fifty-fifty kpop, korean nutrient in addition to korean streets.


I've never ordered from Wishtrend, in addition to therefore I can't actually comment on their costumer service merely judging from the reviews i've read, they exercise appear to last a rattling costumer-friendly store. I haven't bought anything from them soundless because I exclusively of late became passionate for Asian Beauty, in addition to earlier I started this weblog I was ever rattling hesitant on buying things online. Furthermore, I wouldn't convey operate an affiliate if I didn't trust them, in addition to therefore inward my eyes they are a rattling reliable website. 



MY WISHLIST

1) OST Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum


I've read endless raves in addition to reviews on this product, in addition to I actually desire to endeavor it out myself. Due to hormonal acne during my puberty, I convey a lot of hyper pigmentation marks in addition to acne scars on my face. I experience similar this production could assist them fade away. Also, i'm currently inward demand of a serum inward my skincare routine. Read to a greater extent than nearly it here.

2) I'm From Honey Mask

Ever since Wishtrend did a giveaway or this mask, i've been wanting to acquire my hands on it. Honey is i of my favourite skincare ingredients, I ever role it inward DIYs! I would love to endeavor it out.


3) Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule
Again, this production is a rattling raved i alongside beauty bloggers. The final fourth dimension I used snail slime to repair my pare was nearly three years ago, in addition to I would similar to reintroduce it into my routine (properly this time, since at the fourth dimension I was a desperate acne prone fourteen twelvemonth sometime who dabbed anything she could onto her skin.)

4) Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream

This is i of their best selling makeup products, in addition to I would love to endeavor it out! I know it ranks high alongside asian BB creams inward damage of popularity, in addition to I heard that it has an amazing natural finish. I would definitely love to add together this to my makeup collection.

5) Tosowoong Makeon Princess Gel Pencil Eyeliner Set (Season 3)
TBH, I would love to ain whatsoever of the three sets, merely this i seems to convey the nicest colours (even though flavour two has a nicer case.) In reviews, people ever nation they are super budge in addition to H2O proof, which is why I would love to give them a try. Also, that packaging tho. 
Read to a greater extent than nearly it here.


That is it for this post!! I promise you lot guys got to know to a greater extent than nearly Wishtrend, in addition to to last honest, I myself learnt a lot nearly Wishtrend field writing this post!!

Bye adieu guys, love you lot all

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sarana Dan Persyaratan Penarikan Tabungan

Hair Of The Hateful Solar Daytime Ane & 2: Diffused, Defined Simply A Chip Of Frizz

All Caps Pilus Protector For Shower, Slumber Together With Spa