Review: Innisfree Super Volcanic Clay Mask
Hello my love weblog readers! I am dorsum with a review of 1 of the most raved K-beauty products on the blogosphere! I'm certain all of y'all accept heard almost it already, together with if not, i'm glad i'm the 1 who's introducing y'all to it ^_^
Product Description together with Claims:
(from innisfreeworld.com)
A 6-in-1 pore handling clay mask with super volcanic cluster capsules to effectively absorb sebum together with resolve pore concerns
- 6-in-1 Pore Care : Contract Pores + Controls sebum + Exfoliate + Deep Cleanse + Brighten Tone + Cooling
- Jeju volcanic clay is made with the Jeju volcanic mineral from the explosion of Jeju volcano. It's an alkalescence resource, categorized every bit a preserved resource, together with is effective inwards removing sebum together with other impurities.
- Strong removal of sebum through the Super Volcanic Capsule. As the capsule bursts, its exfoliates whatever dead peel cells. AHA chemical component helps chemic exfoliation together with smoothes out the skin.
- Clear & Refreshing Pore Contraction! Strong absorption of sebum together with cooling resultant of the clay refreshes the peel together with contracts pores.
- 22 Global Beauty Award Winning Product
The clay mask is to a greater extent than ofttimes than non suitable for people with excess sebum together with oily skin, soundless I accept read reviews of people with dry out peel who every bit good loved it. Generally, I personally scream upwards it's appropriate for most peel types, since it gives a deep cleanse to the pores, which is something everyone needs in 1 lawsuit inwards a while.
As most of y'all know, Innisfree has a 4-free-sysytem which agency that their products don't have:
- Mineral oils
- Animal-originated ingredients
- Artificial fragrances
- Imidazolidinyl urea
Ingredients:
WATER, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, VOLCANIC ASH, GLYCERIN, SILICA, TREHALOSE, KAOLIN, BENTONITE, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947), GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, JUGLANS REGIA (WALNUT) SHELL POWDER, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, PVP, PEG-100 STEARATE, POLYSORBATE 60, STEARIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, XANTHAN GUM, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, SORBITAN STEARATE, POLYACRYLATE-13, MANNITOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, LACTIC ACID, POLYISOBUTENE, MENTHOXYPROPANEDIOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE, POLYSORBATE 20, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL
Scent:
One of the bang-up things almost this clay mask is that it's fragrance free! So if y'all are sensitive to smell, this would live a proficient mask to become for. Packaging:
As y'all tin meet from the photograph above, the packaging of the production is real simplistic together with cypher special. It's only a tub with the production inside, my exclusively electrical load is that it's non the most hygienic packaging choice, but if y'all role a spatula in that place shouldn't live a problem.
The tub comes with a plastic cap/seal form of thing, I approximate it's to protect the production together with decrease the chances of bacteria growing inwards it.
It every bit good doesn't come upwards with an applicator or a spatula, which makes it difficult to larn the clay out (especially if you've got your nails done)
Performance:
I actually bask this mask! I experience similar it actually refreshes my skin, specially when I experience similar my pores are clogged together with clumped with dirt. It dries relatively fast, together with leaves my peel feeling smoothen together with supple in 1 lawsuit I launder it off.
How I Use It:
I similar to role the mask almost in 1 lawsuit a week, together with I e'er role a canvas mask later the clay mask, which I definitely suggest y'all to do. This is because when y'all launder off the clay mask, your peel volition live freshly exfoliated together with your pores volition improve absorb whatever y'all apply on your confront next. A deep cleanse of the pores is essential for salubrious skin, which is why I similar to role it at to the lowest degree in 1 lawsuit a week, but excess role volition strip all the natural oils that your peel every bit good needs, hence I wouldn't role it to a greater extent than than 2/3 times a week.
Effects:
I'm going to live honest, I don't role the clay mask every bit much every bit I should, which mightiness live the argue for the fact that I haven't noticed much alter inwards damage of pore tightening together with confront brightening inwards the long term, fifty-fifty though it does present these effects every bit presently every bit I rinse it off. However, I tin assure y'all that it has a cooling resultant together with aids command the sebum :D
Consistency:
It's only similar clay. Pretty thick but soundless slow to spread around the skin.
Pros:
-Affordable (Around 15USD )
-Aids sebum control
-Refreshes skin
-Deep cleanses
-Helps absorption of canvas masks/toners/serums/emulsions
-4-free-system
-Leaves peel feeling smoothen together with bright
Cons:
-Unhygienic packaging
-Long term effects weren't real noticeable on me
Conclusion:
Recommend? Yes! Repurchase? Yes! There is a argue every bit to why this is a cult favourite alongside korean beauty together with skincare followers. It lives upwards to its rave, together with for the toll y'all pay for, it is definitely worth a try.
Score
8/10





Komentar
Posting Komentar