Review: Etude Identify My Beauty Tools (Eyebrow Razor & Eyelash Curler)

Hello boyfriend bloggers together with other readers :D Today I am going to write my brief thoughts on these 2 tools that I late purchased inwards my Etude House Haul. 


(The thumbnail is cheesy together with pink, I know :P )



First of all, let's kickoff amongst the eyebrow razor. 

How to use:
Using the eyebrow razor, cut down your forehead from underneath to sort it, together with take away whatever stray pilus growing exterior the natural sort of eyebrows.

Caution:
-Use exclusively equally directed.
-Do non usage on spots amongst injury, eczema or dermatitis.
-Keep out of make of infants together with children. 
Do non shop inwards a house amongst high or cold together with guide sunlight.

Material:
Stainless, ABS

Now, I don't pluck my eyebrows because i'm afraid to stretch the pare around the oculus area, which tin give the axe elbow grease droopy eyelids....and it hurts. So I usage a bully alternative, the razor! 
I used to bring some other razor, only it was means besides modest (about one-half the size of this one) which made it inconvenient to shave the brows evenly. 

The blueprint of it is actually cute :D I honor it easier when a razor has a longer handle. 



I honor the border quite sharp, together with nicely gets rid of those babe hairs. Doesn't wound at all, together with I haven't had whatever accidents amongst it :D 



Now for the Eyelash Curler

This eyelash curler was made peculiarly for moonlit eyes. 

How to use:
I'm certain you lot guys straight off how to usage an eyelash curler

Caution:
-Use exclusively equally directed.
-Do non usage on spots amongst injury, eczema or dermatitis.
-Keep out of make of infants together with children. 
Do non shop inwards a house amongst high or cold together with guide sunlight.

Material:
Steel, silicone pad

I got this because since I bring asian apartment eyes, I postulate something less curved that stand upward for my oculus socket nicely. Even though I don't bring monolids, my eyes bring the construction bone them, which is why this eyelash curler actually industrial plant for me!

The blueprint is super cute, amongst golden together with pinkish colours



As you lot tin give the axe see, the purpose that curls your lashes is straighter than most eyelash curlers. If you lot bring apartment asian eyes, this curler mightiness produce it for you!!

It comes amongst 2 extra pads, which is excellent! If you lot goal upward getting this, brand certain you lot don't  throw it away without noticing! 



Both of these tools were super cheap, together with are definitely worth their value. Of course, at that spot are some amend lineament products on the marketplace (Shiseido, Shu Uemura ect....) only if you lot are on a tight budget, Etude House actually is a skilful option

Thank you lot for reading!!! Hope this was helpful :D


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Vacation Twenty-Four Hr Menstruum I Hair, Makeup, Outfit Pics/Photoshoot

Penelitian Materi Tekstil Dengan Mikroskop

Curly Wavy ...Blow Out?