Opinion: Unpretty Rapstar (Top Five Raps, Favourite Member, Jessi's Attitude...)

I only finished the lastly episode of Unpretty Rapstar (I watched it here) as well as I only have SOO many things I desire to portion close this program! Read on to portion the excitement of this super-addicting-and-hilarious-yet-actually-somehow-tear-inducing TV present alongside me :P

(Jimin AKA Luhan)


I'm joking, I teach it. They are rappers, as well as hence possess got to lay on an mental attitude as well as a marking of confidence that mightiness live depicted equally "unpretty" to sure people; peculiarly inwards Korea where most individuals depict a pretty daughter equally delicate, cute, lovely, polite and other unicorn features. 

2) Jessi. The protagonist of this show. I guarantee y'all that if it wasn't for her, the show WOULD NOT have been equally successful equally it was, whether y'all intend she was arrogant, talented, a bitch or a queen, I know she caught your attending as well as kept y'all entertained, which is why I experience similar I possess got to tell what I intend close her.

This motion-picture present is an accurate representation of what I intend close cheese.


First fourth dimension I saw her was inwards Lucky J's MV, as well as I was similar DAAMNN! SHE CAN SING! I fifty-fifty included her grouping on my TOP Rookies of 2014 list. At the time, I knew null close Jessi as well as her scandalous past.

This motion-picture present is an accurate representation of my electrical flow mood.

When I started watching the show, at kickoff I didn't similar her. The whole "No 1 hither is contest to me" as well as those weird-ass spontaneous rap disses inwards the middle of a completely non-aggressive province of affairs kept me going "DAFUQ....." HOWEVER. I changed. I started liking her equally I followed her through the show. I saw her on many idols' instagrams, as well as my perception of her truly changed. When I saw her on After School Club, I idea "Wow, she's such a sugariness unnie. I desire to befriend her so badly!" So yes. Now 1 of my life goals is to move out Jessi's friend :P I create intend that she tends to deed arrogant sometimes, similar when she went all belligerent when Jimin as well as Kisum won the teamwork challenge....

This motion-picture present is an accurate representation of what I intend close my exams coming up.


3) Who is my unpretty rapstar bias?
Now this 1 is difficult for me, because I create dear a bunch of them. First as well as foremost, equally mentioned previously, Jessi is someone I truly admire. Secondly, I dear Cheetah as well as I sort of ever knew she was gonna live the QUEEN. Also, I started watching the present because of Jimin, as well as different many haters out there, I create intend she's a valid rapper as well as was major contest inwards this program. Last but non least, I love Kisum. I've been liking her ever since I heard her rap inwards the kickoff challenge she did alongside Cheetah. I idea she was fierce, as well as I liked the note of her voice. I intend I rooted for her the most along the show, mainly because I idea she was the real underdog of the competition, as well as everyone was underestimating her potential. I intend she redeemed herself afterward the fiasco that happened on the 1v1 alongside Jolly V, as well as i'm truly happy close that. All inwards all, I don't possess got ONE bias, but I create back upward Kisum a lot. 
(also, she's gorgeous)



4) Why did they add together inwards Jace? I only didn't teach it. She barely got whatever enshroud fourth dimension anyway........Plus, it didn't truly create goodness the show. I don't know, delight tell me why they added her inwards if y'all know so. 

5) My TOP v raps!
The present has had many amazing raps along the challenges, so hither are my personal TOP v raps of the present (not counting alongside the official album tracks)

1.Tymee's Rap Diss
I possess got so much to tell close this rap. I didn't intend Tymee was anything special earlier I heard this diss (lol) but 1 time I heard it, I only had to rape the replay button. DUDE. I don't fifty-fifty know what it is, but I absolutely dear it (maybe it's her cute side ponytail). All her raps afterward this 1 were pretty bomb equally well.
2.Kisum's Rap Diss 
This girl. I liked this a lot because she sort of released herself as well as showed us that she tin flame non entirely rap, but tin flame trounce Jessi. Those disses were harsh, i'm glad she "sharpened her teeth" (like my friend Jidam said).

3. Cheetah My Type
That fierceness truly speaks for itself. She is only so charismatic as well as captivating.

4.Jessi & Jidam Teamwork Battle
Tamed Panthera leo as well as arrogant sheep was it? Regardless, they killed this mission. I did dear Jimin as well as Kisum's rap equally well, but I intend this 1 deserved to win (I would've loved to meet Jimin as well as Kisum win only to meet Jessi's reaction though.)

5.Jessi & Jidam & Tymee & Kisum
I loved the unloose energy of this rap. The four of them performed good together, as well as I enjoyed watching as well as listening to it ^_^

SPECIAL MENTION to their lastly performance. It was amazing, as well as Ailee was seriously the best alternative for the vocals. I was deeply moved by Jidam's rap, her dedicating her lastly poesy on the present to the members of unpretty raptstar was real touching.

6) The winner. I'm glad Cheetah won. She is definitely the best inwards price of overall package. Jessi's got the phase presence, but her writing science isn't the best. Jidam has the writing skills, but non so much phase presence. Kisum has the potential as well as drive, but doesn't truly allow it show. Cheetah has all of those things, as well as takes total wages of each as well as every inch of her talent. Well deserved. 


7) Overall thoughts on the show:
I truly liked watching this. At first, it was to a greater extent than of a guilty pleasance because it seemed similar a to a greater extent than badass version of the Kardashians I guess, but I presently discovered I was wrong. I truly liked the show, as well as i've blossomed my dear for rap disses (Even though I hate the editing crew). :P  I cried so much on the lastly episode as well as when Lil' Cham left, because despite all the contestation betwixt then, I felt similar the members sure as shooting did bond. It was heartwarming to meet them all hugging each other at the end, calling each other Family.


Conclusion:
If you've watched it, delight portion your opinions alongside me!! If y'all haven't, move out create that now.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Vacation Twenty-Four Hr Menstruum I Hair, Makeup, Outfit Pics/Photoshoot

Penelitian Materi Tekstil Dengan Mikroskop

Curly Wavy ...Blow Out?