Opinion: Exo's Comeback-Call Me Baby

THEY ARE BACK! Only 10 members this time, but hey, it's improve than no EXO at all. 



Okay....how am I going to write this post service if I can't fifty-fifty intend straight? 

I estimate i'll verbalize virtually the vocal first.

 I personally actually similar it, as well as the to a greater extent than I take away heed to it the to a greater extent than it grows inwards me. I respect it addicting, as well as it wasn't some weird SM mishmash of 10 songs similar Red Light, Ice Cream Cake, Happiness and I've Got A Boy (which I was afraid of). Of course of education the expectations were heaven high for this comeback, as well as many people were expecting more. At the goal of the day, nosotros merely all accept our preferences as well as I speak for myself when I tell I loved the song.


MV
Ok, allow me merely mention....BROHOHOOOO! Nasties? That room inwards 1:14 was clearly Brohoho's Brick Room. Moving on, I dearest the agency they filmed as well as showcased the choreography inwards the most spectacular way. In that aspect, this music video actually reminded me of Growl.

The video was good shot, fifty-fifty though mosts sets were actually cheesy as well as cliché. Brick room? Plain white(this i is alright)? Race cars? I experience similar Overdose had an awesome ready as well as these ones were rattling plain.Well, at to the lowest degree inwards Call Me Baby the sets aspect less similar boxes.....AND, it drives to a greater extent than attending to their choreo.....other than that, I would've preferred other sets.

Choreography:
Awesome equally always. Especially amongst all the cool transitions.


Styling
Ok as well as therefore i matter you lot accept to know virtually me is that I absolutely loathe the what I call, Curtain Hairstyle on boys (it looks okayish on long-haired girls). If you lot are confused, hither are some examples of this horrifying hairstyle:



Yes, it's the 5:5 parting that actually turns me off. Actually, I don't similar rattling noticeable partings on guys inwards full general as well as therefore yeah.......The styling inwards this music video made me mad....very mad.

Some of the hairstyles that actually made me endure throughout this MV:

Some girls respect this hot. I don't.

 Who invited Chen's grandma? Poor lady, merely larn out her alone!

Kai as well as my aunty must become to the same pilus salon.

That curtain. CLOSE IT!


This i isn't as well as therefore bad,  but it does aspect sort of weird though. 


NO! Bias, don't produce this to me. You don't accept plenty pilus to stone Ariana Grande's poytail T_T




On the other hand, our lovelay unicorn looked great! Good project Lay's stylist!

Ok, straightaway that i've got that off my chest......

Line Distribution:

MY BABY XIUMIN NOW HAS MORE LINES!! YAAYYY!

Sehun nonetheless doesn't accept any, why SM? You should've given some of Kai's parts to Sehun really.....even amongst two members less, misfortunate Oh Sehun nonetheless doesn't fifty-fifty larn five seconds worth of covert time. One of my best friend's (if you're reading this, OIII) bias Sehun, as well as fifty-fifty I tin experience her pain. Please SM.....


10 Member EXO:
It is definitely deplorable to run into them without Luhan as well as Kris.

 Since Luhan was my bias (along amongst Xiumin) I tin severely experience his absence. It breaks my heart, but that's merely how it is. NOW! I'm non delulu as well as i'm non gonna tell I felt the vocals inwards the vocal were weaker because he wasn't there, because to me the chorus where they all sang together sounds precisely the same equally when they sang together inwards other songs. You must last magic if you lot hear a difference. 

As for Kris, unfortunately he never got many lines to commence with, as well as therefore his phonation didn't brand the biggest departure ever. However, his looks convey a fresh charisma to EXO, as well as I did experience similar that was missing. Not fifty-fifty Kai tin fill upward inwards for Kris' potent gaze.

With this beingness said, i'm proud of the 10 members. They were rattling strong, their trip the low-cal fantastic moves were on quest as well as they seemed rattling united. Proud.

Chinese VS Korean:
Being Chinese myself, I experience similar most of the fourth dimension i'm biased towards EXO's Mandarin versions. However, the grouping that in i lawsuit had iv fluent chinese members has only got one-half of them now, most of the pronunciation inwards this MV should brand me cringe. With this beingness said, their Mandarin seems to accept improved immensely, as well as fifty-fifty though it isn't the best pronunciation ever, I give them A for effort.
The MVs are the same, as well as the songs audio rattling similar. I intend this fourth dimension to a greater extent than or less I don't accept a favourite version.
Fun fact: Whenever I play EXO's chinese songs my mum (100% chinese person) doesn't empathize a unmarried give-and-take aahahhaha, is it only my mum?




Watch the MV here:
DAMN! 2,5 meg views inwards duet of hours......

For now, that is it! What did you lot intend virtually EXO's comeback? Hated it? Loved it? Leave your thoughts on the comments below ^_^





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Vacation Twenty-Four Hr Menstruum I Hair, Makeup, Outfit Pics/Photoshoot

Penelitian Materi Tekstil Dengan Mikroskop

Curly Wavy ...Blow Out?